IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

ISF Bumpers conversion in progress

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-12, 11:29 PM
infate
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by yzuniga13
LOL I expected that from you. yes I am young and Im probably more entertained than you by reading all the preaching from you guys about something that couldve been over a long time ago but you guys are the type of people that always want to have the last word. RELAX and I dont feel sorry about anything i wrote so keep hoping. Hey but one thing we have in common is the atheist part.
I didn't have any intentions of having the last word. I'm 17 so I don't know how young you can be when you said you have kids, but I'm sure I stated that I was the young one, not you. Glad that we have that in common then eh? Sadly we will never know who is more entertained, but I must say that this is one of the threads I actually contributed the most because its so stupid, caused by a person who dislike opinions of members who just didn't like the kit. Again, I repeat, I'm not bashing on you or anything, just giving you my thoughts. I don't know if you read my first or second post about how if all of us have the same taste, then we won't have competition, and without competition, we won't have different car companies for different styles of taste. Props to you for putting a replica ISF kit on your car, but again, and may I please put a lot of emphasis, it's a forum, opinions will be brought up, especially in threads. Good luck on your ambitious build.

Oh and I'm not trying to have the last word, I will continue if your response compel me.
Old 11-25-12, 11:48 PM
yzuniga13
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by infate
I didn't have any intentions of having the last word. I'm 17 so I don't know how young you can be when you said you have kids, but I'm sure I stated that I was the young one, not you. Glad that we have that in common then eh? Sadly we will never know who is more entertained, but I must say that this is one of the threads I actually contributed the most because its so stupid, caused by a person who dislike opinions of members who just didn't like the kit. Again, I repeat, I'm not bashing on you or anything, just giving you my thoughts. I don't know if you read my first or second post about how if all of us have the same taste, then we won't have competition, and without competition, we won't have different car companies for different styles of taste. Props to you for putting a replica ISF kit on your car, but again, and may I please put a lot of emphasis, it's a forum, opinions will be brought up, especially in threads. Good luck on your ambitious build.

Oh and I'm not trying to have the last word, I will continue if your response compel me.
Ah so youre 17, Im 29 btw. I totally understand opinions will be given and some people wont agree with me, but what you guys dont understand is that if you give your opinion good or bad expect a response good or bad. If you dont want a response dont give your opinion just like if i dont want opinions i shouldnt start a thread. By now we're just going around in circles. Yes this is a forum and yes opinions will be given and yes there will be s#!t talking because Ive seen plenty on this forum.
Old 11-26-12, 04:04 AM
s6 4rings
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This thread needed to be locked about 10 pages ago. <grabbing more popcorn>
Old 11-26-12, 04:05 AM
yammy
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Calm down lol. I read the first page and you were jumping on the criticism. I honestly don't think it looks that bad. If you're happy, "haters gonna hate." It's just the thought of people going "that it's a fake!!" or something like that that may upset people, but who cares? Your car looks good, you spent the money, you do what you want to your own liking. I think RD said that too basically.
Old 11-26-12, 04:06 AM
yammy
Driver

Originally Posted by s6 4rings
This thread needed to be locked about 10 pages ago. <grabbing more popcorn>
Lmao. Wanna share? I overheated mine. They're all burnt
Old 11-26-12, 04:09 AM
yammy
Driver

Oh yah. Thumbs up for Vossen rims! But in my opinion, F Sport bumper may have gave off a more aggressive look but it looks better than the ISF itself. The bumper doesn't look as bulky or curvy as the ISF. o_o or it's just me. Lol
Old 11-26-12, 04:54 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator
Administrator

Received 2,317 Likes on 1,413 Posts

Guys take some time to read this thread and review our community rules on personal attacks and response to comments.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...-is-forum.html

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/faq.php