Twin Wald Photoshoot 2.0 & JHPhotography

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-12, 05:02 AM
karasha
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by phillimt
gorgeous. where are you in TX?

I agree, those wheels are awesome. I wanna get wheels like that on my SFP...

I love cops? haha whats this about?
We are located in Houston.

The I<3COPS license plate is real. When heyarms and I drove to California (separately) to the Pursuit in SoCal, I kept getting pulled over by police just to be hassled. So, I made it as a joke and wrote "I <3 COPS" on my blue painters tape that was on my hood. After doing so, I got pulled over again and the cop really got a kick out of it, took a picture of it with his phone, and shook my hand. It's just kind of a joke. This car is my daily driver and since getting this plate I have seemingly not gotten a ticket... Can't wait for that conversation to go down!

Originally Posted by JoshIS408
Both cars look sick!

Karasha HRE is BALLER!!! all you need is coils :P....

If you guys come to socal again, and if we go down again for the next LA lex event lets do Norcal, Socal, and Tex wald photoshoot
We definitely want to come back out to SoCal again for the Pursuit... but this time only take one car. Or we've been considering renting out a flatbed trailer that can pull both of our cars. Haha! It was really fun and everyone at the meet was so friendly and Club Lexus itself (namely Ryan, Flipside909) was so hospitable. It speaks volumes that we would want to drive 24hrs again just to make it!

I would coil the car, really, but it's daily driven and I like the height that it's at right now. Daily driven includes Houston's nasty roads that are made for lifted trucks, going to the barn, ect. One day I'll probably give in and go to the dark side.
Old 07-06-12, 05:23 AM
heyarms
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by nosurprise
Really nice change of sceneries and creative setup

Is the XXX the actual license plate? I ♥ COPS should get you out of a few tickets lol
Thanks! The XXX-XXX is just what our photographer PS'ed in on the pic's he touched up. I have a normal plate, but really want to get a custom black one like Karasha! It would be fitting for my car!

Originally Posted by Rash
Wow those wheels, always wanted them, but bronze doesn't work with my car.

Great WALDS!
Thanks Rash, Yeah a friend wanted the same setup too until i think he realized that the bronze would not go with his car whatsoever. I was pretty nervous about receiving them after i ordered them if they would work or not (even built an IS version of my RC car and painted some wheels the same just to see how it would look haha), but i feel they go with my car well now.
Old 07-06-12, 05:29 AM
JayDMiS
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Both cars look sweet. Are the headlights and fog lights tinted on the second IS or just the fogs?
Old 07-06-12, 05:57 AM
Gustavo250
Lexus Champion

Great pics... both cars looks awesome... WALD twins
Old 07-06-12, 09:10 AM
iRock
Lexus Champion

Amazing shots guys.

karasha what brand paint did you use for you calipers?
Old 07-06-12, 11:06 AM
JoshIS408
- - G T V I P - -

Received 117 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by karasha
We are located in Houston.

The I<3COPS license plate is real. When heyarms and I drove to California (separately) to the Pursuit in SoCal, I kept getting pulled over by police just to be hassled. So, I made it as a joke and wrote "I <3 COPS" on my blue painters tape that was on my hood. After doing so, I got pulled over again and the cop really got a kick out of it, took a picture of it with his phone, and shook my hand. It's just kind of a joke. This car is my daily driver and since getting this plate I have seemingly not gotten a ticket... Can't wait for that conversation to go down!

We definitely want to come back out to SoCal again for the Pursuit... but this time only take one car. Or we've been considering renting out a flatbed trailer that can pull both of our cars. Haha! It was really fun and everyone at the meet was so friendly and Club Lexus itself (namely Ryan, Flipside909) was so hospitable. It speaks volumes that we would want to drive 24hrs again just to make it!

I would coil the car, really, but it's daily driven and I like the height that it's at right now. Daily driven includes Houston's nasty roads that are made for lifted trucks, going to the barn, ect. One day I'll probably give in and go to the dark side.

Our roads are no better ahaha. In that case just go coil-bags Air up to drive, slam to park.
Old 07-06-12, 11:19 AM
juvi22003
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I love cops license plate is that just to avoid getting pulled over and tickets?
Old 07-06-12, 12:48 PM
Initial G
Lexus Champion

Awesome outdoor pics. Love the rolling shots. Great looking cars. Puts most ISx50 to shame.

Keep it up Texas!
Old 07-06-12, 03:52 PM
Quik208
Lead Lap

Heyarms your wheels look amazing in these pictures! Previous pics did not do them justice.
Old 07-06-12, 03:52 PM
karasha
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by JayDMiS
Both cars look sweet. Are the headlights and fog lights tinted on the second IS or just the fogs?
The housings are blacked out on both the fogs and the headlights.

Originally Posted by iRock
Amazing shots guys.

karasha what brand paint did you use for you calipers?
They are powder coated a color very close to MRM. Had my car sitting at the shop for about a month so I pulled them off. Came out pretty nice

Originally Posted by JoshIS408

Our roads are no better ahaha. In that case just go coil-bags Air up to drive, slam to park.
One day I'll be baller like you, Josh. HAHA.

Originally Posted by Initial G
Awesome outdoor pics. Love the rolling shots. Great looking cars. Puts most ISx50 to shame.

Keep it up Texas!
Initial G that is so kind of you. Thank you... we've really been trying to put (Houston) TX back onto the map.
Old 07-06-12, 04:24 PM
UtoyZ
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

both cars look great!!! moar low would make em look even better IMO
Old 07-06-12, 05:59 PM
sang26
Rookie

Look clean guys
Old 07-06-12, 06:27 PM
heyarms
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Quik208
Heyarms your wheels look amazing in these pictures! Previous pics did not do them justice.
Thanks, they're very hard to capture, glad the photographer did so well!

Originally Posted by UtoyZ
both cars look great!!! moar low would make em look even better IMO
I do want mine lower, but the fronts already rub a lot... And the rears I finally had rolled, but I don't think the wheels will tuck, sooo any lower and I'll be scrapping the lip of the wheel on dips and driveways..,

Originally Posted by sang26
Look clean guys
thaaaanks!
Old 07-06-12, 06:47 PM
Silec
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

looking good guys, loving the rolling shots!
Old 07-06-12, 06:48 PM
starknight
Lead Lap

wow!!! HOT!!!!

Quick Reply: Twin Wald Photoshoot 2.0 & JHPhotography