Wow! Bad luck for sure. Reminds me of a 1998 Toyota Corolla I had about 7 years ago. The only body panel not replaced was the back bumper... besides being backed into and rear ended, someone took a baseball bat to her due to mistaken identity... I'd say hope your luck turns around but with your most recent post, I'm not sure if that would help.
This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
2014 Toyota Rav4 XLE
2010 IS250 AWD (SOLD)
Dark Grey Bird's-Eye Maple Trim
I know how you feel. I had a cursed car too. Mine was a 2008 Infiniti G37 coupe. I owned it for 2 years and had 5 accidents in it. First was hitting a raccoon at 80 mph on the highway which ripped the front bumper off. Second was being rear ended by a Acura RDX. Third was rear ending a Mercedes CLK. Next up was having a diesel Chevy Silverado back into the passenger side followed by having someone hit my drivers side door causing minor damage. Needless to say I got rid of that car and have a IS now. Whats more is that I had never been in an accident before that car and have yet to have one since I got rid of it. Knock on wood
You think thats bad? My brother's GS400 is cursed like no other. Here are some examples:
1. After buying the car he payed it off then started modding it.
2. Two DAYS after buying the rims, he comes out to his car on blocks. Insurance covered it.
3. 3 months later while at a friends house his car was vandalized. His whole car needed to be repainted, tires replaced, and headlights and tail lights needed to be replaced.
4. The MORNING he gets this car back from that ^^^ he goes to pick up a friend, and while sitting in the parking lot waiting for his friend, a drunk driver backs up into his passenger side door. In the shop for another 3 days. (The car was out less than 2 hour. At this point, we've come to the conclusion the car is cursed.)
5. While driving home from getting his car back from the body shop, pot hole. Cracked rim.
6. He goes to buy a new rim but they no longer make his rims. So, now he has to have it repaired. The guy tells him 'Ok, the repair is no problem but you can't rim this again in this small area because it's weak, and if you do I can't repair it again' Says ok, np. He'll be more careful.
7. Flash forward about a year. He keeps the car in storage and drives it on the weekends cause he uses his civic to commute.
8. While out for a joy ride Saturday night guess what? Pot hole. Too dark to see it to make a safe maneuver around it. Not only did the pot hole hit the same rim, but it hit the small 4'' area the guy said 'Dont rim this part' going 80 mph.
9. Flash forward 2 years. (Car is in storage) This past weekend, he gets new rims. He's walking to his car and says.. 'Hm...that don't look right...the tires look....small..' The place gave him a 20x8 size rim. He wanted a 20x9.5. He looks at me with a and says 'IT'S DA CURSE!!! DA CURSE!!!''
At that point, you cant help but laugh right?
the car doesnt sound cursed to me, sounds like crap area with crap people and crap streets.
Holy crap....^If that friend was never angry, he NEEDS the Nobel peace prize!!!!!
1992 Lexus SC400,1995 Lexus SC400, 1996 Ford Explorer, 1971 Oldsmobile Cutlass SOLD, 1992 Ford Explorer SOLD
Lebo Boh tak miloval svet...
Apple Device Intellegentsia
TLN# 49 "Burnt Brownie"
^ chill out guy. This thread is from June. Surely OP has already gotten rid of his "cursed" car by now otherwise he would have updated this thread with more accidents to add to his list.
Chill out? how am i not "chill"? please advise with which part is where i need to chill out. no words were angry or attacking the guy, i just mention it does not sound cursed it sound like human error is the curse. also even if op already got rid of his "cursed" car what does it matter i still responding to the original post about it being "cursed" nothing else. SO CHILL OUT GUY. ha ha.