IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Euroteck Motorsports NEW CARBON FIBER REAR DIFFUSER IS350 / IS250

Old 12-05-10, 10:39 PM
Euroteck
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Euroteck Motorsports NEW CARBON FIBER REAR DIFFUSER IS350 / IS250

Hello everyone, as a brand new sponsor here, I would like to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Neal and I am the President and Chief R&D coordinator of the Euroteck Motorsports Corporation. Some of you may know me mostly from some other Mercedes-Benz forums. For those who are not familiar with Euroteck Motorsports, to sum up a little of what we do is design and manufacture carbon fiber exterior aero parts for Mercedes-Benz vehicles. We also have our own line of big brake kits, and 3pc. forged wheels. (more wheels coming soon). We as well manufacture private label carbon fiber aero parts for other companies and private race teams.

We have never done anything for any Lexus model as of yet. But this is our first item we made for one, and we are quite excited about it. It is our Carbon Fiber rear performance diffuser for all IS models except the convertible. We wanted to create something for the rear end to make it look a bit more aggressive while adding function at the same time but still keeping a classy look. We are pleased with the result producing an extremely high quality part.

Regarding pricing, our retail price is $725, but we currently have it priced at our introductory rate of $629 HOWEVER! for all Club Lexus members, we would like to offer an additional $30 off so for all you reading this, your price is $599. We will only offer the $599 price until December 15th, and the regular $629 introductory price will go away back up to $725 on January 1st 2011. We encourage you to take advantage of this special deal now. All parts need to be made, and once you order your diffuser they will take approximately 4 weeks to make. Again, for the $599 price you need to order before December 15th, upon check out to get that price, just put "CLUB LEXUS" in the special comment area box and you will be resent an invoice reflecting the new amount.

Here is a link to it on our website
http://www.etkms.com/index.cfm?fusea...t=41&pageid=52

You can order via the website and when your item is completed and ships, you will receive an email from up with a UPS tracking #. REMEMBER to enter "CLUBLEXUS" in the special comment box for the $599 discount price.

Or you can call us at 1-866-950-7770 or email me at neal@etkms.com

Here is the item description from our webiste below.

"
Introducing our newest edition to our line up. Euroteck Motorsports Corporation Lexus IS series carbon fiber rear performance diffuser. With over 6 months in the making, we are pleased to announce the worlds first true bolt on replacement carbon fiber diffuser for the Lexus IS series.

This beautifully finished pre-preg carbon fiber part replaces the stock plastic rear under tray, and re uses all plastic mounting hardware. This part can be installed in as little as 10 minutes with only a socket set and flat head screw driver, simplicity was key when designing this part, as absolutely NO modification is made to a stock vehicle for installation.

Our original intentions for designing this part were strictly for cosmetic improvement. However, down the road in R&D we decided to use our state of the art advanced CSWT (Computer Simulated Wing Testing) software that we have previously used only for only our private label race team aero parts that we manufacture and test or 3rd party testing that we provide for other companies. With only a few tweaks to our original design we were able to create a forced channel of air to flow smoothly threw the 4 strategically placed fins. The result equates to improved high speed stability and reduced rear end lift. Make no mistake, this is not a true race only diffuser, this was designed for street or track use for improved looks as well as the 2nd benefit as an aero improvement, perfect for the HPDE driver!

Comes with full installation instructions with pictures, and as with all our new autoclave finished parts, fitment is just like OEM or better.

Note: Fits ONLY 2006-2011 Lexus IS250 Sedan, IS350 Sedan and IS-F Sedan"

Now I will let the pictures speak for them self. We do not believe in fancy photo editing, or photpshop. What you see is what you get, these pictures are straight from our regular point and shoot camera.

Last edited by Euroteck; 12-05-10 at 11:43 PM.
Old 12-05-10, 10:54 PM
aliu603
Lexus Champion

damn that actually looks realllll sick! welcome to CL!
Old 12-05-10, 11:07 PM
JoshIS408
- - G T V I P - -

Received 117 Likes on 44 Posts

errrrr thats different. Been staring at it for 5 min. needs to soak in. Dont know if i like it. looks kinda long...Nonethe less welcome to CL
Old 12-05-10, 11:11 PM
aliu603
Lexus Champion

i think it'd look nicer if there were more fins but thats just my opinion
Old 12-05-10, 11:13 PM
quang
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

+1 wish more fins
Old 12-05-10, 11:30 PM
svntwosix
Lexus Test Driver

Welcome to CL! 2 more fins would've made it perfect. Nevertheless, it looks like a quality part!
Old 12-05-10, 11:40 PM
Euroteck
Former Sponsor

Thanks guys!

Regarding the fins, we did not want to have a 6 fin diffuser for the street, we felt it would look to busy on the rear of this car, maybe for a race application. Also, more fins were not an option with the install that we wanted, as you see we wanted it to use all stock mouting hardware for easy on or off, and adding more fins would cover the sides where there are 2 very important stock clips per side that cannot be covered.
Old 12-06-10, 12:00 AM
brociouz
Uber 1337 Moderator

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Awesome part! Quality looks spot on, and it's great that it's a direct replacement and actually functional.

However, I think the aesthetics are a little off. It just doesn't look right with only the middle part of the rear having the fins. Perhaps you could create a second model that has two more fins, but would then necessitate drilling, and see how it sells? Just a thought.
Old 12-06-10, 12:19 AM
IS25Heaven
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Awesome product and the quality looks top notch.
However in my personal opinion i would rather have 5 or 6 fins and have them further out closer to the exhaust. I feel like they are too centered.
I can understand that you think it looks too busy, but to me there is no such a thing as a subtle diffuser. A diffuser is meant to look aggressive and have a very race look to it.
Im just glad someone finally made a real cf diffuser.
Old 12-06-10, 12:24 AM
Alias
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to CL! Very nice product but yah i kinda wish there was like 1 or 2 more fins. But I do also like the fact that it uses the stock screw placements for easy install. And +1 for functionality!
Old 12-06-10, 12:37 AM
vinconist
Pole Position

ya an additional fin would be great

like this

Old 12-06-10, 01:32 AM
Jetfire
Royale with cheese

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

looks good. but i wish they were a bit more spread out to cover from exhaust tip to exhaust tip
Old 12-06-10, 03:47 AM
montgb
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Welcome to CL, EuroTeck! That's a great looking CF diffuser - the quality seems to be top-notch. It's even more impressive that there is some functional benefit as well.

Are you planning on bringing more CF parts to the 2IS marketplace?
Old 12-06-10, 06:46 AM
JMcDonald
Lead Lap

Very nice, not to shabby my friend.
Old 12-06-10, 07:32 AM
iRock
Lexus Champion

Looks good not busy enough for me though lol. I to would like it more if it had more fins but then it may not be funtional or a bolt on part (which is great!) I don't kno... I can jus see all the slammed IS's around here gettin stuck on those fins lol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Euroteck Motorsports NEW CARBON FIBER REAR DIFFUSER IS350 / IS250