Browse all: Interior
Print Wikipost

FlyAudio In-Dash Multimedia GPS Navigation System for Lexus IS250/350

Old 03-30-15, 12:24 AM
senxation
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by minato
B16da9 is right, just do that and you should be fine.
When I tried, it says something is not connected.. Do you guys know perhaps where that connection is not connected? Any pictures of what it may look like? Or where that connector is located?
Old 04-05-15, 09:16 AM
senxation
Driver

Hey guys.. I am wondering what's the wire color that needs to be connected at the back of the unit for AUX to work? Are we suppose to connect some cable from the arm rest aux unit to the fly audio? Please help!
Old 04-05-15, 10:12 AM
minato
Pole Position

I cant remember, but I just plugged in all the wires the same way they where plugged into the oem unit
when in settings and make the change for ipod to off and you plug in your device and push the aux button what happens ?
Old 04-05-15, 12:09 PM
senxation
Driver

It simplies says something about the No connection to A/V or something like that
Old 04-19-15, 12:55 AM
metaleckz
Racer

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Anyone know how to fix this? My navigation doesnt work anymore. All black. Menu and other buttons dont work except the hazard
Old 04-30-15, 07:59 AM
bjp202
Driver School Candidate

Has anyone experienced this issue? (Didn't browse through the whole thread)

I've had the unit installed about about 5 years and generally haven't had many problems but just recently I encountered a pretty significant one...

When I start my car, the defrost button blinks and when I push any of the other climate control buttons, they do not respond. After about a minute, the defrost button stops blinking and I regain climate controls but when I put on the heat / AC, nothing comes out of the top vents, only the bottom vents work. (Front defrost vents still work)

It wasn't a big problem during the winter since I usually only use heat from the bottom vents but now that the weather is warming up, I will need the top vents for AC.

I checked all of the connections and everything looks fine so I am at a loss....hoping to not have to bail on the FlyAudio unit and go back to the factory head unit.
Old 05-18-15, 07:21 AM
khanra30
Driver School Candidate

Default FLY Audio GPS SYSTEM Problem

Only problem with FLY AUDIO GPS system is that when it goes hay wire there is no support. Like my GPS hs gotten so slow and get stuck that I get to my destination and it is still sitting on the starting point, and there is no help available. I am trying to contact the original buyer no reply. have no idea where to contact for help. Also the tire pressure indicator not showing the tire presrure ( never dis to begin with) and the temp control on the NAV screen is locked. I should have spend a little more money and bought LEXUS OEM and be done with it.
Does anyone have solution for it..
Rashid khanra60@hotmail.com
Old 05-18-15, 07:23 AM
khanra30
Driver School Candidate

Default Problems with the FLYAUDIO OEM

Only problem with FLY AUDIO GPS system is that when it goes hay wire there is no support. Like my GPS hs gotten so slow and get stuck that I get to my destination and it is still sitting on the starting point, and there is no help available. I am trying to contact the original buyer no reply. have no idea where to contact for help. Also the tire pressure indicator not showing the tire presrure ( never dis to begin with) and the temp control on the NAV screen is locked. I should have spend a little more money and bought LEXUS OEM and be done with it.
Does anyone have solution for it..
Rashid khanra60@hotmail.com
Old 06-02-15, 11:15 PM
ton3r
Pole Position

So how is the 2nd gen unit holding up for everyone? I'm considering buying one but getting hesitant reading about all the problems.
Old 06-03-15, 09:33 AM
getafewliv
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by ton3r
So how is the 2nd gen unit holding up for everyone? I'm considering buying one but getting hesitant reading about all the problems.
Mine has been fine since I bought it a year ago.
Old 06-16-15, 06:22 AM
1ANGEL1
Driver School Candidate

Default were can I get the file

Originally Posted by texasborn
Sorry just wanted to know if u have new link for file my unit is in another language and need to find original files
Old 06-16-15, 02:28 PM
1ANGEL1
Driver School Candidate

Default need this file

Originally Posted by texasborn
Here you go: http://flyaudio.us/forum/16-download...pdate-software I can't try it yet because the bosslady just took the car.
is there any way I can get this file iv looked every were and cant find
Old 07-03-15, 04:26 PM
Epic123
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by bjp202
Has anyone experienced this issue? (Didn't browse through the whole thread)

I've had the unit installed about about 5 years and generally haven't had many problems but just recently I encountered a pretty significant one...

When I start my car, the defrost button blinks and when I push any of the other climate control buttons, they do not respond. After about a minute, the defrost button stops blinking and I regain climate controls but when I put on the heat / AC, nothing comes out of the top vents, only the bottom vents work. (Front defrost vents still work)

It wasn't a big problem during the winter since I usually only use heat from the bottom vents but now that the weather is warming up, I will need the top vents for AC.

I checked all of the connections and everything looks fine so I am at a loss....hoping to not have to bail on the FlyAudio unit and go back to the factory head unit.
I don't have flyaudio navigation but my OEM navigation system is having the SAME exact problem! I've had my car for about 4 years now. Few months ago, I added a grom audio device to my navigation unit by connecting it through the radio input on the back. Worked well for a few weeks and then one day I'm experiencing the same problem as you where the defrost button blinks after I start my car and then no AC through the front vents.

Summer days are getting hot now and I have to blast my AC on High just to cool down lol. I brought it to the lexus dealership and they said nothing wrong with the fuses nor does any code pop up.

See my thread here

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...ront-vent.html

Have you tried swapping back to the OEM unit to see if the problem is fixed? If it does fixes it then maybe there's something wrong with the hardware that is present on both fly audio and OEM unit? If that's the case then I guess i need to buy a new unit...

Please let me know if you found a resolution.
Old 07-18-15, 07:21 PM
LC_Ryan
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are these for sale from any vendors? Anyone have these for sale?
Old 07-21-15, 07:39 AM
AlexiaMom
Rookie

I just feel like at this point it's cheaper to trade in my car for one with a navi than spend almost a 2 grand install

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FlyAudio In-Dash Multimedia GPS Navigation System for Lexus IS250/350