IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Tires info

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-08, 04:56 AM
Emarati_K
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tires info

I searched Club Lexus IS 2nd Generation for a thread about tire wight and size I can't find anything about it. Even though there is an existing thread about after market wheels. If I'm doing something wrong by creating this thread, please correct me or close it and move my post to the right thread and I'm sorry about being noobish.

Or there should be some editing on the thread After Market Wheels to be about Wheels and Tires not just size and offset and pics..etc just like what we can see and I think we really need to talk about tires in here.

Lets call it After Market Wheels and Tires for example or any other cool name you have guys.

It's very important to share info about the wight of the tire, size and quality in this forum. Since many of us modify their cars and change the wheels or change their tires from time to time.

Some of us do love the design and don't care if their car become slow or fast after installing the wheel or the tire and the other way around...

Okay now here post what is your tire size, wight, brand and what is your recommendation about them and how your car feel after installing them.

Please fill in info of your tire that you have installed:

Tire Make and Model:
Tire Size Front:
Tire Size Rear:
Wight:

How does your car preform after installing the tires on your wheels?

Include wight of the wheels. If your wheels are heavy let us know so we can tell that your wheel is causing that it's not your tires.

Last edited by Emarati_K; 11-08-08 at 04:57 AM. Reason: there is a smile between my writing and i don't want it