IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Don't think we say this enough!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-08, 05:29 PM
hihi410
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Don't think we say this enough!

CL is just simply awsome! One of the best forum that I've been lucky enough to be a part of.

I've been a member of this forum since 4/07 and the reason for joining is probably just like everyone else! Because there are a lot of rich people that shows off their toys! Okay, that's not the real reason.

CL is a very well organized forum with lexus enthusiasts as moderators. As a result, we do not have any problems with rude and disrespecting people.

Everyone contributes to the strength of this forum, and honestly there isn't really a questions that can't be answered about your Lexus here.

I could go on and on about why I visit this forum more than I visit any other websites but than this would be a 10 page long thread...

To sum it up, I like to give props to everyone! Especially to the 2genIS members. Give yourself a because you deserved it!

A big thanks to anyone and everyone who have posted DIY's, posted good deals, provided solutions to problems, and shared their knowledge about cars for people who did not know much about it.

Old 09-04-08, 05:37 PM
Namir
Lead Lap

I definitely agree. I don't even own a 2IS but this is one of my favorite forums. I think forums are the best way to gobble up specific information about particular cars. As a car enthusiast I am on many other forums, such as E90post, Audizine, G35/7driver, 6mt etc and ClubLexus is by far the most respectable and affable bunch of guys (and gals). Rarely do we find members bashing others or getting nasty in posts, and everyone is always very helpful.

Kudos to CL.
Old 09-04-08, 05:42 PM
Rash
hmm

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

CL is the best, but what I realized is the 2nd gen IS section is the most active forum, the other Lexus car sections are much less active, which is kinda sad. So lucky for me to be a 2nd gen owner.
Old 09-04-08, 06:24 PM
andyboy
Lead Lap

Cl Kicks A$$!!!!
Old 09-04-08, 06:30 PM
papaalex
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Namir
I definitely agree. I don't even own a 2IS but this is one of my favorite forums.
I 2nd to that! Likewise here no IS yet but already signed up to be a member.. All the guys (and gals) here are very helpful. There cars are trully an inspiration for me to get an IS too. Cant wait to have mine and be a trully "official member"
Old 09-04-08, 06:32 PM
IS350JDM
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by hihi410
CL is just simply awsome! One of the best forum that I've been lucky enough to be a part of.

I've been a member of this forum since 4/07 and the reason for joining is probably just like everyone else! Because there are a lot of rich people that shows off their toys! Okay, that's not the real reason.

CL is a very well organized forum with lexus enthusiasts as moderators. As a result, we do not have any problems with rude and disrespecting people.

Everyone contributes to the strength of this forum, and honestly there isn't really a questions that can't be answered about your Lexus here.

I could go on and on about why I visit this forum more than I visit any other websites but than this would be a 10 page long thread...

To sum it up, I like to give props to everyone! Especially to the 2genIS members. Give yourself a because you deserved it!

A big thanks to anyone and everyone who have posted DIY's, posted good deals, provided solutions to problems, and shared their knowledge about cars for people who did not know much about it.

Amen to that! CL is the best forum site, and I'm glad to be a part of it. Soooooo much more mature and kinder than those other thread-bashing forum sites.
Old 09-04-08, 07:59 PM
BounceNY
Lexus Test Driver

yea its been great...however there are some side effects...

Wife says I spend way too much time on the "forums"...

We spend all our money to make our cars personalized --> wifey no likely

I have drooled on multiple occasions looking at the awesome pic's & rides on here.

I keep thinkin' I need a 350AWD convertible!

I think I'm done modding but wait, there's always something new on CL, a DIY, or someone found some hidden feature or some new product we need to try out...crap...

oh and our vendors...man they just keep takin' our money with all these great deals...

Geeshh....thanks CL!

haha...sorry hope someone found this somewhat funny...Big thumbs up to our moderators for keeping everything going smoothly!
Old 09-04-08, 08:04 PM
Initial G
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by hihi410

Couldn't have said it better myself! Everyone has been great, helpful and insightful.
Old 09-04-08, 09:49 PM
lexudv
Pole Position

Agree. One of the best forums I've been on. I'm a previous Integra owner and I couldn't find the same quality forum as this one.
Old 09-04-08, 09:50 PM
SeOuLiS250
Lexus Champion

second to BounceNY

my friends tell me that I spent TOO much time in CL forum
they say I spent too much money (or plan to spend too much money ) on Mods

*I know some of you will tell me to get new friends LOL )*

but things that my friends don't know

CL members are THE COOLEST people ever!!! (NEW FAMILY AND FRIENDS)
everyone is here to help help and HELP and HEL~~~~P~~~!!!
(did I say it enough??? )

they have no idea how much help I got when I was in the market for new IS, and when I was looking for goodies for my IS
and they don't know how much CL "family" help me out when I was looking into new place in NorCal (I'm from LA)
and I can go on and on and on~all night long~~~but I'll stop here! hehe

it's a great community and
BIG thanks to our Moderators for keeping everything smooth!!

I just hope that everyone feels the same and
tries to KEEP our forum nice and clean!!!
Old 09-04-08, 10:23 PM
iialcii
Lexus Champion

I couldnt agree anymore. CL FTW!!!
Old 09-04-08, 11:17 PM
RocketGuy3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Namir
I definitely agree. I don't even own a 2IS but this is one of my favorite forums. I think forums are the best way to gobble up specific information about particular cars. As a car enthusiast I am on many other forums, such as E90post, Audizine, G35/7driver, 6mt etc and ClubLexus is by far the most respectable and affable bunch of guys (and gals). Rarely do we find members bashing others or getting nasty in posts, and everyone is always very helpful.

Kudos to CL.
This is incredibly ironic coming from you... You trolled one of my threads pretty flagrantly.
Old 09-05-08, 12:44 AM
chris07is
Pole Position

Received 91 Likes on 65 Posts

this forum ROCKSSS
Old 09-05-08, 01:47 AM
tfz_hebe89
Lexus Champion

+ the members here are civilized, unlike some other forums
Old 09-05-08, 01:59 AM
Mister T
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default This thread is....

j/k .......... CL!

Quick Reply: Don't think we say this enough!