IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

~Window Visor~

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-08, 08:13 PM
VIS250P
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ~Window Visor~

Where can I look for JDM window visor? I know there is l-tunedparts.com and what else beside that... I cant find them..
Old 05-09-08, 10:33 PM
anotherLS
Lexus Champion

here you go they in cali also

http://myautofashion.com/leis2.html
Old 05-10-08, 01:24 PM
VIS250P
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by anotherLS
here you go they in cali also

http://myautofashion.com/leis2.html
Dude, he hang up on me 8 time.. How the **** he dont answer the phone.. Im deaf and I used relaycall to call if they carry them in stock.. **** THEIR BUSINESS..
Old 05-10-08, 01:32 PM
ba-b4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by VIS250P
Dude, he hang up on me 8 time.. How the **** he dont answer the phone.. Im deaf and I used relaycall to call if they carry them in stock.. **** THEIR BUSINESS..

What's relaycall? Like some electronic voice box that makes you sound like Stephen Hawkins? I mean they probably you were some kind of prank caller. I would hang up too if some robot voice called me. Just saying...
Old 05-10-08, 02:12 PM
javyLSU
2IS OG

Received 29 Likes on 13 Posts

Why don't you just buy them from Carson??

Javier
Old 05-10-08, 02:59 PM
VIS250P
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by ba-b4
What's relaycall? Like some electronic voice box that makes you sound like Stephen Hawkins? I mean they probably you were some kind of prank caller. I would hang up too if some robot voice called me. Just saying...
It wasnt fair for me cant hear the phone and why should i be like retard? I want the real talk and want to know if they have them in stock.. Just like what normal people talk on the phone.. Isnt that simple
Old 05-10-08, 03:12 PM
ba-b4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

^ Yeah I know you must have a hard time but just saying why they might hang up on you. Not cuz their customer service is bad but just that they think someone is fooling with them.
Old 05-10-08, 03:16 PM
CEOEngr
Intermediate

FYI.

For those who are hearing impaired there is this service available callled "Relay Service" to make and receive calls. Basically, one calls a toll-free # and a operator comes on line who is trained in sign language. Then this operator calls the second party # on a video phone i.e. the operator and the second party are seeing each other and thus communicating using sign language. The operator thus translates between the two parties. It is a very simple and useful service.
Old 05-10-08, 06:05 PM
SeOuLiS250
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by javyLSU
Why don't you just buy them from Carson??

Javier
maybe cuz it's too pricey and the link above has a cheaper price
Old 05-10-08, 06:27 PM
SUPRATRD
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Please PM myself or Luis (Carson-Lex), we've taken care of you before and you seemed satisfied, we would be happy to again if you would like to give us the opportunity.

I did find an old discount code for the visors so price should be good CLISVS
Old 05-10-08, 08:53 PM
VIS250P
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by SUPRATRD
Please PM myself or Luis (Carson-Lex), we've taken care of you before and you seemed satisfied, we would be happy to again if you would like to give us the opportunity.

I did find an old discount code for the visors so price should be good CLISVS
Thanks alot bro.. I appreciate you understand what my concern is.. PM SEND..

Originally Posted by CEOEngr
FYI.

For those who are hearing impaired there is this service available callled "Relay Service" to make and receive calls. Basically, one calls a toll-free # and a operator comes on line who is trained in sign language. Then this operator calls the second party # on a video phone i.e. the operator and the second party are seeing each other and thus communicating using sign language. The operator thus translates between the two parties. It is a very simple and useful service.
WEll first of all, I understand the customer service recieved the call from relaycall but when they answer the phone, I always said hello this is my name and Im from texas, Im wondering if you carry them in stock.. The customer service was quiet and hanged up on me 8 times.. Today I barely get off from work and went back home to call them if they carry it.. SIMPLE.. I have emailed them because sometime they never emailed me back.. That is waste my time...
Old 05-11-08, 07:01 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

WEll first of all, I understand the customer service recieved the call from relaycall but when they answer the phone, I always said hello this is my name and Im from texas, Im wondering if you carry them in stock.. The customer service was quiet and hanged up on me 8 times.. Today I barely get off from work and went back home to call them if they carry it.. SIMPLE.. I have emailed them because sometime they never emailed me back.. That is waste my time...
I wouldnt do business with that place then. Let Steve or Luis help you from Carson. Steve had a nice reply and wants to work with you I had a great experience with them so I say get it from them and slap them on your car!
Old 05-11-08, 10:18 AM
VIS250P
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by passnu2
I wouldnt do business with that place then. Let Steve or Luis help you from Carson. Steve had a nice reply and wants to work with you I had a great experience with them so I say get it from them and slap them on your car!
True, I bought two parts from Luis (JUN TW roof spoiler and the 1st gen IS300 Tanabe DF210 Lower spring) and he did great service to me.. I give a to LUIS... I will buy them from him again..

Last edited by VIS250P; 05-12-08 at 07:27 PM.
Old 05-12-08, 07:28 PM
VIS250P
Lexus Champion

I bought JDM visor from Luis today.. Awesome conversation and he did a great job.. Thanks to STEVE and Luis.. I cant wait for the jdm visor and I hope they will be here on Friday before I go to VIP meet in Houston on Sunday..
Old 05-12-08, 07:31 PM
javyLSU
2IS OG

Received 29 Likes on 13 Posts

Glad to hear they took care of you. It's hard to beat the service (and prices) you get from Carson...

Javier

Quick Reply: ~Window Visor~