IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

DropTopGal's IS350 1st Beach Shoot

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-07, 07:23 AM
combfilter
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by spin
::In a borat voice:: in my country, that lexus is VARY nice, the girl... not so much.
+1...........
Old 10-13-07, 08:49 AM
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

+2..............

I'm starting to visit other lexus forums more...I'm not saying anything, I'm just saying.

Last edited by 15951; 10-13-07 at 08:52 AM.
Old 10-13-07, 09:03 AM
jdanon
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you don't have anything nice to say...
Old 10-13-07, 09:54 AM
LexISguy
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

nice pics, btw did anyone notice the guy in the red 2IS in the background of one of the pics checking out all the excitement...lol nice pics take care
Old 10-13-07, 10:08 AM
javyLSU
2IS OG

Received 30 Likes on 14 Posts

You guys better be careful what you say about people. Keep it polite and civil, and everything is cool. You no like? You no post. You can keep the personal attacks and comments to yourself.

Javier
Old 10-13-07, 10:25 AM
siren05
Driver School Candidate

nice both you and he car look hot
Old 10-13-07, 10:31 AM
MoLexus
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by LexISguy
nice pics, btw did anyone notice the guy in the red 2IS in the background of one of the pics checking out all the excitement...lol nice pics take care
Yea the Matador Red IS?
Old 10-13-07, 12:13 PM
combfilter
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by javyLSU
You guys better be careful what you say about people. Keep it polite and civil, and everything is cool. You no like? You no post. You can keep the personal attacks and comments to yourself.

Javier
One shouldn't post pictures on a public forum if one doesn't expect both criticism and compliments. Especially posing in a provocative pose that would warrant any comments good or bad.. Emm if you can call that provocative?

Old 10-13-07, 12:13 PM
caymandive
11 Second Club

Received 62 Likes on 30 Posts

How about enforcing the forum rules?

"Non-work-safe Images and Profanity
Club Lexus strives to be a work-safe forum that allows our members to view topics without breaking most corporate web access rules. No nude images, near-nudity or overtly sexual content are allowed to be posted on our forum, used in signature images or avatars, or stored in our Club Lexus gallery. These items will be removed without notice. We also ask that a certain level of decorum be observed when posting ‘gross’ pictures. If your co-worker or grandmother would be shocked if they saw what you’re posting, then don’t post it. Any profanity that cannot readily be heard on prime time network television will not be tolerated anywhere on the Club Lexus site. Members who violate the rule will be warned either in public or in private, and a second time will result in suspension. Obvious circumvention of the profanity language edits on our forum to carry the same meaning falls under this same policy. These threads or gallery pictures will have images or profanity removed and locked or deleted without notification to the member."

Last edited by caymandive; 10-13-07 at 12:24 PM.
Old 10-13-07, 01:10 PM
javyLSU
2IS OG

Received 30 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by combfilter
One shouldn't post pictures on a public forum if one doesn't expect both criticism and compliments. Especially posing in a provocative pose that would warrant any comments good or bad.. Emm if you can call that provocative?

There are certainly other ways to express your opinions without poking fun or insulting members. I will repeat my previous warning to everyone reading and posting in this thread. Expressing your opinion is fine, but please do so in a mature manner.

Originally Posted by caymandive
How about enforcing the forum rules?

"Non-work-safe Images and Profanity
Club Lexus strives to be a work-safe forum that allows our members to view topics without breaking most corporate web access rules. No nude images, near-nudity or overtly sexual content are allowed to be posted on our forum, used in signature images or avatars, or stored in our Club Lexus gallery. These items will be removed without notice. We also ask that a certain level of decorum be observed when posting ‘gross’ pictures. If your co-worker or grandmother would be shocked if they saw what you’re posting, then don’t post it. Any profanity that cannot readily be heard on prime time network television will not be tolerated anywhere on the Club Lexus site. Members who violate the rule will be warned either in public or in private, and a second time will result in suspension. Obvious circumvention of the profanity language edits on our forum to carry the same meaning falls under this same policy. These threads or gallery pictures will have images or profanity removed and locked or deleted without notification to the member."
Opinions will vary, but as of this post, there are no pictures posted in this thread that violate the Club Lexus rules. Like I said before, you no like, you no post. I will not tolerate personal attacks here, or anywhere else in this forum.

Javier
Old 10-13-07, 01:18 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I like the pics....probably cause I like thick shapely legs.
Old 10-13-07, 01:19 PM
caymandive
11 Second Club

Received 62 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by javyLSU
Opinions will vary, but as of this post, there are no pictures posted in this thread that violate the Club Lexus rules. Like I said before, you no like, you no post. I will not tolerate personal attacks here, or anywhere else in this forum.

Javier

This isn't opinion Javy. You can clearly see underskirt skin in the below picture and I bet if I zoomed in close enough panties or maybe no panties would be evident. I don't like to argue, but at the same time this material is overly sexual and damn near nudity and I wouldn't want to open this thread around others. https://www.clublexus.com/gallery/da...t_beach_38.jpg
Old 10-13-07, 01:23 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by caymandive
This isn't opinion Javy. You can clearly see underskirt skin in the below picture and I bet if I zoomed in close enough panties or maybe no panties would be evident. I don't like to argue, but at the same time this material is overly sexual and damn near nudity and I wouldn't want to open this thread around others. https://www.clublexus.com/gallery/da...t_beach_38.jpg
Real simple solution.........stop looking so hard!
Old 10-13-07, 01:27 PM
kikaida
Lead Lap

OMG caymandive.......
Old 10-13-07, 01:28 PM
cajunboy
Driver

i found the pic to be ok. Like the tread title say, beach photo. She has more cloth on, rather just a small bikini. You guys are making something out of nothing. Yes, her skirt is short, but she is going to the beach and probably have a swimsuit underneth it.

Quick Reply: DropTopGal's IS350 1st Beach Shoot