1. 2010 IS250
7. Took forever to find. I wanted one in white with a manual transmission with less than 80,000km.. I finally found her
8. Special Delivery!
9. Barrie, ON.. Let me know if anyone else is close by.. saw someone downtown with the license plate "GD 2 GO"
hello my car was a 1 owner car purchase from individual..when I purchased the car it has every record it from the day it drove off the lot up until today this car has a recall and the entire engine was rebuilt at the expense of Lexus when it has 180,000 miles on it.this being my 8th Lexus I have a unique problem that I have yet to see before in any of the ES models or the LX SUV models. I noticed that the dash on the drivers side is melting and sticky if I put anything on that side of the car on the dash it gets black sticky residue on it. Wouldn't you think with all the complaints I have read online that Lexus would step up and do some think about this. They usually stand behind their product that is why I have stuck by Lexus so long..this matter needs to be addressed immediately this cannot continue a nasty reflection is inthe drivers window and could cause a wreck. If anyone on here is having similar problems which I ask any oneto share how they have handled this situation.
Tell us some details about your new Lexus including:
1. Model 250 or 350
2. RWD or AWD
5. Spoiler or no
8. PICS, PICS, PICS!!!
9. If you are INTERNATIONAL, state which city/country your representing!
10. Post pics
Hello Lexus owners, we just picked up a 2010 IS250 this week and love it. The wife traded her Toyota Solara in on the IS250 but I'll be driven it on the weekends, it has nav, tan interior, auto trans, and it's matador red mica. I post up some pics later.
Hey everyone. My name is Jeremy. New to the forum as I do not have a Lexus as much as I'd love one. My girl's mom actually owns a 2013 is250. I'm trying to find her a new or used in good condition upper grille. If anyone has one or knows of one available please contact me at 5628961180
Hey guys! Just picked up a 2008 IS350 3 weeks ago in Obsidian with tan interior. Currently only thing I have installed is a Wald rep spoiler and some 5k VLED puddle lights! Hopefully a lot more coming soon
1. IS 250 F-Sport
4. 18 inch F-Sport Wheels w/ Michelin Pilot Super Sports staggered
5. Rear lip spoiler
6. Combination of Alcantara upholstery with leather side bolsters
7. Was considering a 2014 IS
8. Taken back in March 2013, but here she is
I'm from Poland/Warsaw and I bought my 2IS approx. year ago.
3. Exterior Color: 9AL
4. 17s for winter and 18s (g-spider) for summer
5. no spoiler yet
6. Interior color: LA03
7. I have already upgraded my car with F-sport grill and 18'' G-spiders. Now I'm looking for rear spoiler.
3. Obsidian Black
4. 18 inch stock 10-spoke alloy wheel (liquid graphite) w/ Continental ControlContact Sport A/S
5. Trunk lip spoiler
6. Black interior
7. Only 34,000 miles, manual transmission, f sport exhaust, f sport intake, f sport lowing springs front only (something previous owner did along with the f sport badges . Both are changing soon!), tint 3% sunroof 15% strip 30% the rest of the way (keeping it legal keeps the cops off my back)