Test drive today,,, my girlfriend says it needs a stick

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-05, 05:01 PM
Markstudy
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Test drive today,,, my girlfriend says it needs a stick

This is getting bad.

I'm shopping for a NSX, but my girlfriend also needs a new car and she doesn't like the NSX because its too fast. So I show her the RSX and she thinks its nice but doesn't like the front wheel drive ( I'm impressed, I didn't think she'd even notice, she's not a car nut)

NO PROBLEM...time for a new 250IS so I tell her about how great the car is.... and she thinks we've found her next car. So we take the test drive today... and we both loved the car, but she turned to me at the end and said "this thing needs a stick or its not a sports car"

COME ON LEXUS.....even the "girls" are complaining.

IF WE CAN GET A TEST DRIVE AT A DEALER THAT GOT A "STICK" IN A DEMO CAR...we'd be ready to order.

(Sometimes its funny listening to people that aren't car nuts. She really can't understand why the 350 doesn't even come with the option to get a stick? She's sooo cute.)

P.S. the cops came out at Lexus of Clearwater to see if they could hand-out some speeding tickets along the route that the sales staff always takes for the test drive ( Thanks to the guys in the Honda CRX that gave us a warning before we turned down the last street heading back to the dealer).

Last edited by Markstudy; 10-15-05 at 05:12 PM. Reason: get rid of under line links