So i have a check engine light on and the code is po113, I've tried clearing the light but it won't go off. I even disconnected the battery for 15 minutes. Even if the a sensor is plugged out the light should still clear for a minute or two is what I was informed of.
I looked up the code and found this out
- Faulty Intake Air Temperature (IAT) sensor
- Dirty air filter
- Intake Air Temperature (IAT) sensor harness is open or shorted
- Intake Air Temperature (IAT) sensor circuit poor electrical connectio
has anyone had this problem before?
This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
Most likely a bad mass air flow sensor - it houses the intake air temp sensor as well.
if you had access to a bluetooth obd2 reader and an app like Torque, you could look at the reported intake temp and see if it jives with what it should be.
-cody: maintenance forum moderator
- Bridgestone/Firestone, Michelin/BFGoodrich certified
- ASE certified, Motor Vehicle Inspector, HVAC Licensed
- Lots more certs, too many to list here!
2001 Lexus IS300 - 650whp/610wtq (Virtual Dyno)PTE 6765/Custom AEM EMS - Auburn Sky Pearl (1 of 1348)
1999 Isuzu VehiCross 285/75-16 Destination MT's - Astral Silver Metallic (1 of 1021)