Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Lexus Model Forums > IS Models > IS - First Generation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Koni/GC combo issues

Old 07-08-14, 02:58 AM   #1
Genkiboi8o
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)

Default Koni/GC combo issues

I frequent these forums a lot, but usually find answers by searching and whatnot so thats why I don't have any posts, BUT... I got a problem and couldn't find the answer.

So I recently just installed my GC/Koni suspension front and rear... I'm not asking to be slammed or anything, but the rear seems to be far lower than the front. The front is maxed out (also looks stock height, which blows my mind), and the rears are midway (had rears almost maxed out at first and was tucking wayyy too much tire, like on bags status), but the front is still higher.

Any reasons why this is happening?

My thoughts are:
1. totally just installed it wrong (I really don't think so...)
2. ground control could have mislabeled my springs, so the rears were supposed to be in the fronts and vice versa.
3. springs could be totally wrong (didn't check springs prior, just read which is front and rear.

Could anyone chime in please?... It's irritating the **** out of me and I just couldn't figure it out.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
Genkiboi8o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-14, 02:58 AM