IS - 1st Gen (2001-2005) Discussion about the IS models up to the 2005 model

Clazzio Seat Covers

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-13, 04:39 PM
Jordan_Inc
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clazzio Seat Covers

Not sure if the IS crowd is familiar with this, but there's a company called Clazzio who makes seat covers. Not before you start judging on putting on the idea of putting on seatcovers on our cars, please note that these aren't your average seat covers.

I've been doing some research about the company. It seems like it's based off from USA. Most of their products are built in Japan, China, and India. They're built to each application, perfect fitment, top notch quality. Comes in genuine leather, PVC, suede, diamond stitching, and a lot of color varieties to your choices. The prices start at $450 I believe.

Before sounding like a salesman, I want to say that I certainly am not. lol
Clazzio makes seat covers for the 2GS and 1SC, but not for the IS300. I built this thread in hopes of building interest amongst the IS300 guys. As I know that our cars are beginning to show its age, and most of us have alcantara centers (fake suede) with leather sides, which wears out pretty easily, at least mine is. I've seen these covers on my friend's GS, and I've been impressed. So now I'm thinking of getting it too...

Since these are also seat covers, they can be replaced easily. Clazzio do take custom orders by individual parts. So after the years of having these seat covers on, and you find out that only your driver's seat is getting dirty, you can replace only the driver's seat.

I asked Clazzio if they can custom build an application for the 01-05 IS300's. One of the reps told me that he wishes they did, as he has an IS as well. The only way would be to fill out a survey:
>>> Clazzio Survey <<<
If they have enough requests, they'll build it. So I'm asking the community to fill out the survey with the IS300 in it.

Clazzio Photo Gallery - Car-leather.com
http://www.clazzio.com

On another side note, if you do order for a different car, DO NOT ORDER from http://www.clazzioseatcovers.com/ , I was told:
Hey Jordan,

Thank you for filling out our survey! I just wanted to contact you about
your forum post.

We appreciate your effort in helping us get the manufacturer to see the
need for our aging IS's

The only issue, is that the link to ClazzioSeatCovers .com needs to be
removed. They are no longer a legitimate dealer because they have been
taking orders, and not shipping product.

Thanks!
Brandon Mills
http://www.clazzio.com
Old 09-17-13, 04:41 PM
Jordan_Inc
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's some pictures that I've found: