IS - 1st Gen (2001-2005) Discussion about the IS models up to the 2005 model

Where to order my body kit

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-12, 02:40 PM
konaboi808
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to order my body kit

Ok. So i finally decided what rear bumper to go with. Need some help. Im looking at the charge speed, c speed, z speed style 2 piece bumper.: Are they all 2 piece because im not going to use the rear diffuser. Whats the different between these. Do they all have the same body lines. I dont want a knock off or bad quality one. Who should i order from? All help and info will be much appreciated.
Old 09-03-12, 03:44 PM
ais300c
Pole Position

dont buy duraflex. I fell for that bs mine has cracked and everything biggest scam out there. its fiberglass in every sense
Old 09-03-12, 04:22 PM
24boosted
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Duraflex is like plastic milk container type material backed by fiberglass. Mine has held up, it's not the best stuff out there but better than some of the other knock off brands. Duraflex is much better than AIT as I've owned both. Shine Auto is the best from experience but I don't think they make anything for the IS3.
Old 09-04-12, 11:15 AM
Extreme Dimensions
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by konaboi808
Ok. So i finally decided what rear bumper to go with. Need some help. Im looking at the charge speed, c speed, z speed style 2 piece bumper.: Are they all 2 piece because im not going to use the rear diffuser. Whats the different between these. Do they all have the same body lines. I dont want a knock off or bad quality one. Who should i order from? All help and info will be much appreciated.
Please feel free to check out out website: www.extremedimensions.com

If you are interested in any of our parts, please let me know and I will give exclusive forum pricing, guaranteed to be lower then any other prices you've found!
Old 09-04-12, 11:55 AM
konaboi808
Pole Position

Originally Posted by ais300c
dont buy duraflex. I fell for that bs mine has cracked and everything biggest scam out there. its fiberglass in every sense

Good lookin out
Old 09-04-12, 11:57 AM
konaboi808
Pole Position

Originally Posted by 24boosted
Duraflex is like plastic milk container type material backed by fiberglass. Mine has held up, it's not the best stuff out there but better than some of the other knock off brands. Duraflex is much better than AIT as I've owned both. Shine Auto is the best from experience but I don't think they make anything for the IS3.
Good info. Thanks
Old 09-05-12, 01:13 AM
Roninsan
Rookie

I've ordered from more-japan.com and they have been selling only legit JDM parts for a very long time. Customer service is on point. If they do not have it in stock they can order it for you.

upgrademotoring.com

nengun.com

evasivemotorsports.com

rhdjapan.com

These are all the companies I've purchased from frequently without any problems. Contact them directly.

...but yah, duraflex is garbage cuz I've seen that material crack just as easily as any other fiberglass plowing cones. I stick with polyurethane.
Old 09-05-12, 11:38 AM
konaboi808
Pole Position

Originally Posted by ExtremeDimensions
Please feel free to check out out website: www.extremedimensions.com

If you are interested in any of our parts, please let me know and I will give exclusive forum pricing, guaranteed to be lower then any other prices you've found!
I will check u guys out. Thanks
Old 09-05-12, 11:48 AM
konaboi808
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Roninsan
I've ordered from more-japan.com and they have been selling only legit JDM parts for a very long time. Customer service is on point. If they do not have it in stock they can order it for you.

upgrademotoring.com

nengun.com

evasivemotorsports.com

rhdjapan.com

These are all the companies I've purchased from frequently without any problems. Contact them directly.

...but yah, duraflex is garbage cuz I've seen that material crack just as easily as any other fiberglass plowing cones. I stick with polyurethane.
Some of the guys i cruz with say the same thing, but some say its easer to fix fiberglass, where as the poly. Is harder. I have both. A cwest fiber on my is and a poly ac on my m3. Easer to repair fiber damage then the poly one. Had damage on both. Lots of fun. I will check these sights out. Thanks.
Old 09-05-12, 01:25 PM
sadc
Driver School Candidate

kona let me know where you go with. I wanna see how much we get charged with shipping -_-
Old 09-05-12, 02:24 PM
Extreme Dimensions
Former Sponsor

I will check u guys out. Thanks
That's all I ask. Also, if you get any part that fits terrible I will switch it out for your or give you a FULL REFUND. We stand behind our product 100%!

Originally Posted by sadc
kona let me know where you go with. I wanna see how much we get charged with shipping -_-
Just to give you an example of shipping to Hawaii:

Full Body Kit: $379.00
Any Bumper By Itself: $379.00 (Same box as a full body kit, so its better to order multiple pieces)
Front Lip: $149-$249
Regular Hood: $348.00
Oversized Hood: $373.00
Trunks: $159.00
Wings: $79-$199
Fenders: $179-$199

I can always combine shipping if you live on the same island.
Old 09-05-12, 06:17 PM
konaboi808
Pole Position

Originally Posted by sadc
Shootz. Ill let u know. Thats wat makes is hard in hawaii. Wen u get scrued over n the company doezent wants to to refund. Shipping to us hurts. Seen it happen alot.

What u tryn to order
Old 09-05-12, 06:31 PM
konaboi808
Pole Position

[QUOTE=24boosted;7462630]Duraflex is like plastic milk container type material backed by fiberglass. Mine has held up, it's not the best stuff out there but better than some of the other knock off brands. Duraflex is much better than AIT as I've owned both. Shine Auto is the best from experience but I don't think they make anything for the IS3.[/QUOTE

Would it be hard to body work, or prep my self the way it is. Thats not even the main thing. The big thing for me is does it line up correctly. The bends and no gaps to say the least. Thanks
Old 09-05-12, 06:35 PM
konaboi808
Pole Position

Originally Posted by 24boosted
Would it be hard to body work, or prep my self the way it is. Thats not even the main thing. The big thing for me is does it line up correctly. The bends and no gaps to say the least. Thanks
Old 09-06-12, 10:53 AM
Extreme Dimensions
Former Sponsor

If you get any parts from us that have huge gaps or bends or a bumper that doesn't reach to the ends of the fender, then my friend, that is a defective part. You can return it for a refund, or we can send you a replacement. You loose no additional money out of your pocket for the exchange and if you decide on a refund, you get 100% of your money back.

Quick Reply: Where to order my body kit