IS - 1st Gen (2001-2005) Discussion about the IS models up to the 2005 model

just bought a sportcross, new to lexus period. lookin to do tasteful mods

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-12, 06:42 AM
bacon22
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Zstuddin
if i didn't have to wait on international shipping i'd probably finished the car in 3 weeks. lol

far as red piping goes, i ordered the red floor mats cause i thought it looked cool, and because of the red floor mats, i decided to do all interior led lighting...i was showing my buddy the car and he had always wanted to change the piping on his seats in an older car he had in the day. well he mentioned i should do red piping to match everything and not be too dramatic. thought on it for a couple days, and decided to do it. so there ya go!

got it done at a shop in orlando, where in FL do you live? if ya got some $$$ to spend they do AMAZING work! Exclusive Whipz
mybad it took so long to write back but been hella busy with work and family. how much did it cost u? i live in miami well miramar if u want to get technical. but i love the red in ur car. red is not my favorite color but i have red caliper with the lexus emblem and ive thought about changeing my stick cover to black and red stiching and the seats would jus bring that out more well let me know. how long did they have ur car for?
Old 08-14-12, 05:12 PM
Zstuddin
Pole Position

Been gone for a bit but I'm back! Had some personal crap going on and now prepared to throw more money away! YESSSSS! Soooo, just ordered some black housing tail lamps from japan for the sportcross. That other stuff going on with the tail lights was a mess, leave it at that... Looking to up the system, bigger alternator, bigger amp, extra battery. Trying to find a full lip kit, I have immediate access to side skirts and front lip but waiting to hear back from some other places in JP. Also going to order power folding mirrors, turn signal lights for the fenders, light caps for the side view mirrors, Elixir wing and if I can find a factory nav unit I will ****** that up too. The only thing I've done as of late is some sportcross rotors b/c my originals were warped and they were driving me crazy!

Old 08-14-12, 09:50 PM
Zstuddin
Pole Position

just came across some modellista side view mirrors!!!! YAHTZEE
Old 08-15-12, 07:42 AM
Zstuddin
Pole Position

k so the mirrors are the same, so a no go on those. I thought they were going to have blinkers on them. He does have full interior for sell. These is a RARE find if you have cash. It won't fit my wagon because the back seats are different. This is for sale though

Last edited by Zstuddin; 08-15-12 at 07:56 AM.
Old 08-15-12, 06:29 PM
Zstuddin
Pole Position

Just ordered elixir wing. Trd front lip. Trd side skirts. Jdm tail lights (found some). Smoked fender side markers. GPS housing. Power folding side view mirrors. And advance key push start with power windows and sunroof option.
Old 08-15-12, 07:21 PM
psyxho
Driver School Candidate

The best koilovers to get is kw
Old 08-15-12, 10:11 PM
Zstuddin
Pole Position

thank you kind sir but I'm happy where I'm at for now with suspension. page 6, tokico hp shocks and H&R springs.
Old 08-16-12, 12:57 AM
rayy117
Lead Lap

how much for the interior?
Old 08-16-12, 06:07 AM
bacon22
Pole Position

yeah wat are u lookin to get for the interior im beyond interested
Old 08-17-12, 11:43 PM
Zstuddin
Pole Position

i've sent 3 emails asking how much on the interior and he hasn't replied back... I bought my jdm folding mirrors from this guy so I hope that's not foreshadowing. Luckily my bank will reimburse me for fraud, they did with my first go around on the tail lights

ok so update. on the grind for some more trd/jdm crap. Decided to go with a rear Eurou lip and just bought a trd push start button to go with my advance key setup.

which rear bumper is better?

or

Old 08-18-12, 07:39 AM
Zstuddin
Pole Position

MODELLISTA INTERIOR.

he got back with me today, slammed with work and japanese holiday. Soooo. price shipped would be around 2k. price is negotiable. He also has the matching ebrake handle. I'll do a formal postal in the classifieds when i have time. This is a true enthusiast must have. If it fit my car I'd already own it.
Old 08-18-12, 08:52 PM
Zstuddin
Pole Position

no love huh? well I'm getting the silver one with the rear vents in it. so :P

also just ordered this. It's a little ricey sort of. But it's rare and it's jdm/trd. Might take some modding to fit but I'll find a way

Old 08-19-12, 07:57 AM
Zstuddin
Pole Position

figs hood prop ordered just now
Old 08-19-12, 12:54 PM
pmpdaddyt
Lexus Test Driver

Hey man! welcome back!!!

I've been gone for a while myself... so i understand...

Originally Posted by Zstuddin
Just ordered elixir wing. Trd front lip. Trd side skirts. Jdm tail lights (found some). Smoked fender side markers. GPS housing. Power folding side view mirrors. And advance key push start with power windows and sunroof option.
Where do you keep finding this stuff???
i settled on going with tinted tails cause i cant find tails, and ive been trying to customize a sedan bumper cause i cant find one smh...

Whats all this talk push key start buttons???? more info please
Old 08-19-12, 12:55 PM
pmpdaddyt
Lexus Test Driver

btw whichever bumper you dont take i will lol

Quick Reply: just bought a sportcross, new to lexus period. lookin to do tasteful mods