IS - 1st Gen (2001-2005) Discussion about the IS models up to the 2005 model

lookin for sponcership

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-04, 09:45 PM
N IM GONE
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow lookin for sponcership

i just joined up with team showcase and i need some help making my 2001 lexus is 300 (black) looking show material. i have the lspotline front/rear bumper/ exhaust, custom mesh grill, 2002 black housing tail lights, painted clack clipers, aem short ram intake, shift ****, and 17' drag wheels (DR5).. if there is anyone out there that owns their own companies or works with a company that would be interested in sponcering me please let me know.
Email: m_winderman@yahoo.com
Old 11-22-04, 11:57 PM
jtanoyo1
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, I sure am interested to see the kind of replies he's gonna get on this.....
Old 11-23-04, 12:41 AM
LexFather

Default Re: lookin for sponcership

Originally posted by N IM GONE
i just joined up with team showcase and i need some help making my 2001 lexus is 300 (black) looking show material. i have the lspotline front/rear bumper/ exhaust, custom mesh grill, 2002 black housing tail lights, painted clack clipers, aem short ram intake, shift ****, and 17' drag wheels (DR5).. if there is anyone out there that owns their own companies or works with a company that would be interested in sponcering me please let me know.
A couple suggestions. You might want to proofread. Also, do a Search under Car Shows in Car Chat, we had a pretty good thread in there with feedback from some vendors.

Your not going to get sponsored by asking. There are hundreds of people here with your level of equipment. What are you going to do for the companies?

Welcome to Clublexus.

Old 11-23-04, 12:41 AM
LexFather

And you can't have other websites in your signature. Please change per the rules.

Old 11-23-04, 03:24 AM
Turbo'd_Wxman
Pole Position

Default Re: lookin for sponcership

English, you may need to master the language before you can get "sponcered". What is a "lspotline"? Is that like a lsportline. "Clack clipers"? Do those cut the hedges outside the house? 17 feet wheels? Wow those are huge! LOL
Old 11-23-04, 05:32 AM
Beachtyme
Advanced

Received 46 Likes on 28 Posts

Check with the Special Olympics folks, they gotta have a spot for you.
Old 11-23-04, 09:59 AM
scottc25
Driver

Time to get the flame suit out!
Old 11-23-04, 10:14 AM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Come on guys. Be nice to the noobie.
Old 11-23-04, 12:20 PM
N IM GONE
Driver School Candidate

Post wow

wow i never thought i would ever see a bunch of low lifes come together all at once. big deal i didnt waist my time doing a spellcheck. if you guys got something to say you step to me correctly. im sorry my life doesnt revolve around a club lexus forum. you guys obviously spend all your time thinking your better than someone else just because you can hide behind a computer screen and type whatever you want doesnt mean that you guys know anything about what you are talking about. ohh and that was a good one with the special olympics, you know that really made me cry. and just to make you guys happy i ment 17 inch rims and BLACK calipers, LSPORTLINE. i hope you guys something better to do with your lifes rather than sitting behind a computer baggin on someone that you dont even know. i gaurantee that if you guys didnt have a computer to hide behind you would have nothing to say
Old 11-23-04, 12:42 PM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

N IM GONE, please check PM.

Others, please do not make things worse. A new member came and inquired about sponsorship. If you have constructive critiques on his approach, please try to do it in a helpful manner. Thank you.
Old 11-23-04, 12:42 PM
N IM GONE
Driver School Candidate

Default ...

flame suit.....if you ever come down to san diego you better let me know because i got something for you, and you can bet its not a flame suit. dont run your mouth if you cant back up your own bull*****
Old 11-23-04, 12:43 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,127 Likes on 1,297 Posts
Default Re: ...

flame suit.....if you ever come down to san diego you better let me know because i got something for you, and you can bet its not a flame suit. dont run your mouth if you cant back up your own bull*****

Personal Attacks
While we encourage lively debates and discussions, we will not tolerate personal attacks of any kind. Any person attacking another forum member will receive a warning and have their offenses removed. One more offense and the offending member will be permanently suspended from ClubLexus. Any member that physically threatens another member on ClubLexus will result in an automatic suspension immediately

Last edited by DaveGS4; 11-23-04 at 12:45 PM.