IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Shops in Ontario for ISF parts

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-15, 03:41 PM
ISFLexy
Intermediate

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Shops in Ontario for ISF parts

As title says, im located in ontario, and looking to get a set of Swift springs and the PPE headers. I can order online no problem from the States, but with the dollar so bad, it makes it soo much more expensive, like around $500+ for the Swift springs, which I consider alot for just springs.

Having said that, anyone have any hookups within Canada, preferrable in Ontario for such parts?

Thanks in advance!
Old 04-08-15, 04:23 PM
digger08
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by ISFLexy
As title says, im located in ontario, and looking to get a set of Swift springs and the PPE headers. I can order online no problem from the States, but with the dollar so bad, it makes it soo much more expensive, like around $500+ for the Swift springs, which I consider alot for just springs.

Having said that, anyone have any hookups within Canada, preferrable in Ontario for such parts?

Thanks in advance!
Nextmod Mississauga

Digger08
Old 04-08-15, 06:39 PM
ISFLexy
Intermediate

Originally Posted by digger08
Nextmod Mississauga

Digger08
Thanks Digger, I just wrote them an email for price and availability for the Swift springs...hoping they are reasonably priced,...

Off the PPE Engineering website, they are I believe going for $314 and can be picked up for that price if local, which i'm nowhere near.
Old 04-08-15, 07:00 PM
hahahaf
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks in advance!
Where in Ontario are you?
Old 04-08-15, 07:41 PM
ISFLexy
Intermediate

Originally Posted by hahahaf
Where in Ontario are you?
Waterloo Area, yourself?
Old 04-09-15, 05:55 AM
VuSpec
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nextmod is the way to go. I get all my stuff from Nextmod Ottawa.
Old 04-09-15, 10:27 AM
hahahaf
Advanced

Waterloo Area, yourself?
Noooo way
I'm in kitchener
Old 04-09-15, 03:14 PM
ISFLexy
Intermediate

Noooo way
I'm in kitchener
wow small world lol, I've only seen one other F in the area a few times, is yours the blue one? I've also spotted a black one in Cambridge down Hespeler rd.
Old 04-09-15, 05:02 PM
hahahaf
Advanced

wow small world lol, I've only seen one other F in the area a few times, is yours the blue one? I've also spotted a black one in Cambridge down Hespeler rd.
Yeah I'm ultrasonic blue
I've seen a white around but not often.

Did you just get your f?
Any mods?
Old 04-09-15, 05:14 PM
ISFLexy
Intermediate

Yeah I'm ultrasonic blue
I've seen a white around but not often.

Did you just get your f?
Any mods?
I got it last August, but don't drive it in the winter months.

It has a couple mods, JoeZ intake and exhaust, CF rear diffuser. I'm about to place an order for the springs tomorrow for it, and after that i'll be looking at getting the PPE headers.

What mods are you running?
Old 04-09-15, 07:03 PM
hahahaf
Advanced

It has a couple mods, JoeZ intake and exhaust, CF rear diffuser. I'm about to place an order for the springs tomorrow for it, and after that i'll be looking at getting the PPE headers.

I have the same intake.
And mostly cosmetic things. Like engine cover and retrofit led headlights
Led fog lights, toms air filter, just minor things. Probably some I can't think of. iPod kit, nav disable while driving.
I've been considering the joe z exhaust
A lot more these days.
Just worried it will be too loud
Never herd one in person.

I asked if the Lexus dealer I go to could switch out my water pump before my warranty was up. And they did. Wasn't even a issue for me. Mines a 08
When I was there... A 2014 isf was getting headers. And I was able to hear the exhaust. It was great. Not sure which kind but that's making me consider one a lot more these days.

What year is yours? I remember seeing a white one a few years back rippin around in the winter.
One in Guelph too.
Old 04-09-15, 07:14 PM
ISFLexy
Intermediate

I have the same intake.
And mostly cosmetic things. Like engine cover and retrofit led headlights
Led fog lights, toms air filter, just minor things. Probably some I can't think of. iPod kit, nav disable while driving.
I've been considering the joe z exhaust
A lot more these days.
Just worried it will be too loud
Never herd one in person.

I asked if the Lexus dealer I go to could switch out my water pump before my warranty was up. And they did. Wasn't even a issue for me. Mines a 08
When I was there... A 2014 isf was getting headers. And I was able to hear the exhaust. It was great. Not sure which kind but that's making me consider one a lot more these days.

What year is yours? I remember seeing a white one a few years back rippin around in the winter.
One in Guelph too.
Whats the nav disable actually do, not show the map while driving..?
Oh yes, i forgot to mention it also has 2011 LED headlights, and yellow fogs, but thats pretty much it.
Its a 2010, did you go to Heffners for your water pump? if so, i'll try to go there and get it done also, even though I see no issues with it yet.

If you want, we can meet up one day and i'll let you hear how the exhaust sounds, I personally love it, not too loud, but loud enough when you step on it, its perfect and music to my ears lol. Just keep in mind that if you do want to do the header and exhaust it will be much louder, from what I hear anyways..
Old 04-09-15, 07:30 PM
FNSSESPORT
Lead Lap

Received 52 Likes on 40 Posts

How was the pricing on the Swift springs from NextMod? I've always ordered my parts from the U.S., but as you mention, the dollars a little brutal right now. I'm in Burlington, so if the pricing wasn't bad I might possibly order a set as well.
-R
Old 04-09-15, 08:28 PM
hahahaf
Advanced

Whats the nav disable actually do, not show the map while driving..?
Oh yes, i forgot to mention it also has 2011 LED headlights, and yellow fogs, but thats pretty much it.
Its a 2010, did you go to Heffners for your water pump? if so, i'll try to go there and get it done also, even though I see no issues with it yet.

If you want, we can meet up one day and i'll let you hear how the exhaust sounds, I personally love it, not too loud, but loud enough when you step on it, its perfect and music to my ears lol. Just keep in mind that if you do want to do the header and exhaust it will be much louder, from what I hear anyways..
that would be great. Id love to hear it before you do the headers
It would give me a good idea. and probably sell another for joe lol I hear good things.
anytime

the nav disable thing. I can't remember what its called. its so u can access nav and music controls while you drive. it doesn't lock out when in motion.
nav override I think they call it. its been almost 4 years since i got it.

and nooooo never heffner. they have failed me to many times to count. I refuse to give them any business. they are horrible. over fill oil. scratch on car, can't paint. to many things to count. service manager rude. the service guy was nice tho. can't remember his name. can't trust those guys at all.

I go to Mississauga for service.
Old 04-09-15, 09:01 PM
ISFLexy
Intermediate

Originally Posted by FNSSESPORT
How was the pricing on the Swift springs from NextMod? I've always ordered my parts from the U.S., but as you mention, the dollars a little brutal right now. I'm in Burlington, so if the pricing wasn't bad I might possibly order a set as well.
-R
They are going for $420 from Nextmod, which isnt bad at all considering...but be prepared to wait almost a month to get them in. Maybe get them a bit cheaper if we both order?

that would be great. Id love to hear it before you do the headers
It would give me a good idea. and probably sell another for joe lol I hear good things.
anytime

the nav disable thing. I can't remember what its called. its so u can access nav and music controls while you drive. it doesn't lock out when in motion.
nav override I think they call it. its been almost 4 years since i got it.

and nooooo never heffner. they have failed me to many times to count. I refuse to give them any business. they are horrible. over fill oil. scratch on car, can't paint. to many things to count. service manager rude. the service guy was nice tho. can't remember his name. can't trust those guys at all.

I go to Mississauga for service.
We can set something up next week cause ill be away to the states this weekend, then you can hear it all you want lol.
Thanks for the info on the navi thing, thats actually very useful cause so many times I want to access a feature and cant cause the car is in motion!
So you deal with Erin park lexus? Thats where I bought my F from, the guy there hooked me up big time and was planning to go there for my upcoming oil change, but I figured to try Heffners since its much closer....good to know not to go there anymore although the parts guy is alright there, I believe his name is Craig?

Quick Reply: Shops in Ontario for ISF parts