IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Finally went 200+ MPH!

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-14, 06:01 AM
RedlineAZ
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally went 200+ MPH!

This past weekend I was at an airstrip race event in AZ. Racers had 1/2 mile to run whatever, and whoever they wanted. There were some heavy hitters there, including this Dallas Performance TT Lamborghini Superleggera, a Bugatti, and other 1000+HP cars. I was able to ride along in it, and hit one of bucket list goals of going 200mph! He ended up hitting 208mph in the 1/2 mile without a passenger that weekend, setting the high speed record for the event. The UGR lambo present didn't want anything to do with lining up against him and avoided him like a plaque lol.

Heres a video and a couple pics!

This race is against a twin turbo LS swapped RX7.

Finally went 200+ MPH!-hgn4wtv.jpg
Finally went 200+ MPH!-b4wqwza.jpg
Old 12-19-14, 06:18 AM
lifethinkr
Rookie

Nice! I clicked this thread thinking you did 200 in an F. haha!
Old 12-19-14, 06:30 AM
DrRick
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats. I have dreams of getting an R8 and sending it to charlotte to let Underground work their magic on it. Nothing insane...just a bolt on. Unless I hit the lottery. Hahahaha

The UGR lambo there was a Stage 3 with ONLY 1250 hp and stock gears so it maxes at 202. He had nothing for that R1 package from DP. I frequent the lambo boards and you would be AMAZED at the fanboi stuff that goes on. You would think that folks that have $200k whips with another $250k in mods would be above it. NOPE!!!

But for perspective...that lambo that wanted nothing to do with your boy's car did this to that Bug:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwCGCGjomII

Amazing power these cars can put out.
Old 12-19-14, 06:32 AM
Vervish
Racer

Received 130 Likes on 85 Posts

For some reason I expected 200 to take a lot longer than 14 seconds - wow. Congrats!
Old 12-19-14, 07:25 AM
RedlineAZ
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by DrRick
Congrats. I have dreams of getting an R8 and sending it to charlotte to let Underground work their magic on it. Nothing insane...just a bolt on. Unless I hit the lottery. Hahahaha

The UGR lambo there was a Stage 3 with ONLY 1250 hp and stock gears so it maxes at 202. He had nothing for that R1 package from DP. I frequent the lambo boards and you would be AMAZED at the fanboi stuff that goes on. You would think that folks that have $200k whips with another $250k in mods would be above it. NOPE!!!

But for perspective...that lambo that wanted nothing to do with your boy's car did this to that Bug:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwCGCGjomII

Amazing power these cars can put out.

Funny thing is that my boys lambo is STOCK GEARED! There are multiple sources documenting his builds with photos, and he also offered to have UGR or the other owner to pull his powertrain out and confirm it for themselves if they don't believe it. My friends is also a stage 3, and Dallas Performance can confirm he does as well (not that anyone would take their word for it at this point) but sad to see the UGR guys throwing excuses. My friend also raced that Bugatti too, beat it, and was the only one willing to race it from a dig as opposed to a roll like everyone else including the UGR lambo did.

Do you by any chance have the links to the lambo forums drama? LOL I would like to catch up on the gossip haha!!!
Old 12-19-14, 09:55 AM
DrRick
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by RedlineAZ
Funny thing is that my boys lambo is STOCK GEARED! There are multiple sources documenting his builds with photos, and he also offered to have UGR or the other owner to pull his powertrain out and confirm it for themselves if they don't believe it. My friends is also a stage 3, and Dallas Performance can confirm he does as well (not that anyone would take their word for it at this point) but sad to see the UGR guys throwing excuses. My friend also raced that Bugatti too, beat it, and was the only one willing to race it from a dig as opposed to a roll like everyone else including the UGR lambo did.

Do you by any chance have the links to the lambo forums drama? LOL I would like to catch up on the gossip haha!!!
Is your friend from Oklahoma? An anastesiologist? Reason I ask is because one of the funnier fanboi threads was started by a guy with a red SL like your friend's. Here ya go...

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbfo...ardo-tt-81857/
Old 12-19-14, 10:00 AM
DrRick
Lexus Champion

And then, sometimes the actual TUNERS get in on the act. This was in october. Damn clown show... WARNING LANGUAGE NSFW!!!

Old 12-19-14, 10:03 AM
RedlineAZ
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by lifethinkr
Nice! I clicked this thread thinking you did 200 in an F. haha!
Haha! I posted it that way to get more activity LMAO!

Originally Posted by Vervish
For some reason I expected 200 to take a lot longer than 14 seconds - wow. Congrats!
It was insanely fast! I had a blast in this thing!
Old 12-19-14, 10:20 AM
MyisFly
Driver

the red lambo from dallas performance is a friend of mine he is from oklahoma they call it project bloodline thats the cars facebook page lol. We were in a car club togther back in the day he used to have a supra
Old 12-19-14, 10:24 AM
DrRick
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Vervish
This is my boy Dustin here in Atlanta. He has one of the faster cars in the country...

Old 12-19-14, 10:26 AM
DrRick
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by MyisFly
the red lambo from dallas performance is a friend of mine he is from oklahoma they call it project bloodline thats the cars facebook page lol. We were in a car club togther back in the day he used to have a supra

Do you know Reza? I was actually thinking of buying his F10 M5 but my wife wasn't having it...
Old 12-19-14, 10:37 AM
MyisFly
Driver

no i dont know him
Old 12-19-14, 11:36 AM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 100 Likes on 65 Posts

Thats just bad *** and a true bucket list item for any hardcore car guy. So happy for you man. This is something you can tell the kids and the grandkids . Thanks for sharing the pics. Didnt know you had video
Old 12-19-14, 11:36 AM
Cronic
Pole Position

That FD also pulled hard as hell on that Bugatti..lol Would have like to see how it held up with the lambo.

Last edited by Cronic; 12-19-14 at 11:42 AM.
Old 12-19-14, 01:31 PM
Bloodline
Driver School Candidate

Hey fellas, I'm the owner of the lambo in question. Just to clear some things up, it is a stock geared stage 3 build by Dallas Performance. B, we need to get together soon man. And yes there were a few of us to beat the Bugatti, but this was my favorite race.

Quick Reply: Finally went 200+ MPH!