IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

ISF Meisterschaft exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-14, 08:45 PM
Bostonian1
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ISF Meisterschaft exhaust

I'm looking to buy the GTC meisterchraft exhaust system with the electronic valve. I was wondering if anyone has the exhaust installed? How is the sound? Any drone? I heard it can be pretty loud when the valves are open. Thanks
Old 09-26-14, 10:22 PM
flowrider
Lexus Champion

Received 1,831 Likes on 1,293 Posts

Welcome to the site, lots of good information here. But, when you post something, it might help if you spell it correctly, that way you can use the search function and find out the information you need:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...and-sikky.html

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...muffler-7.html

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...ateside-3.html

Again welcome to the site.

Lou
Old 09-27-14, 10:01 AM
MK4Sup_isF
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My car with Sikky and Meisterschaft exhaust. Drone? Some. I love it though. It's louder and more aggressive sounding than other exhaust+headers combo. You have to hear it in person. I have headers+exhaust ISF guys told me that my car was so loud next to them that they couldn't even hear their own cars.
Old 09-27-14, 12:32 PM
Bostonian1
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MK4Sup_isF
http://youtu.be/PpsD7KDzHzA
My car with Sikky and Meisterschaft exhaust. Drone? Some. I love it though. It's louder and more aggressive sounding than other exhaust+headers combo. You have to hear it in person. I have headers+exhaust ISF guys told me that my car was so loud next to them that they couldn't even hear their own cars.
That sounds amazing. I have the ISS QES exhaust and PPE header combo and I found it to be too loud. One of my friends told me to go for the Meisterschaft exhaust sounds better and not as loud as the ISS QES. Have you heard the ISS QES exhaust? If you have, how does it sound compared to the meisterschaft exhaust?
Old 09-27-14, 07:23 PM
MK4Sup_isF
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Bostonian1
That sounds amazing. I have the ISS QES exhaust and PPE header combo and I found it to be too loud. One of my friends told me to go for the Meisterschaft exhaust sounds better and not as loud as the ISS QES. Have you heard the ISS QES exhaust? If you have, how does it sound compared to the meisterschaft exhaust?
I haven't heard QES with headers yet. As far as people tell me, my combo is the loudest they have heard. It's the raspier throaty sound that makes the Meistetschaft unique though. If you are concerned with being too loud, the valve and you are good to just cruise
Old 09-29-14, 02:43 AM
dwin888
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the same setup as MK4Sup_isF! I had before Sikky headers plus Joe-Z with custom midpipe with reso delete, with the delete it was really nice and base-y. Sounds like a muscle car.

When I switched to the Meisterschaft, OMG.. its really miles apart. It's very pitchy! Sounds exotic! For the drone, not so much, the Joe-Z combo you can feel it inside and you get pretty burned out after driving awhile. Don't get me wrong, I love the Joe-Z but the Meisterschaft is insane! Worth the money IMO!