IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Showed my ISF at Cars & Coffee and ran into another ISF

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-14, 01:57 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 100 Likes on 65 Posts
Default Showed my ISF at Cars & Coffee and ran into another ISF

Have been thinking about rare the car actually is recently but at the same time have been seeing them around a lot. I was at the dealership two days in a row and saw one each both times, I saw one on the way to the dealership, and caught another ISF at the Scottsdale cars and coffee this morning. Pretty cool to have two of us there , especially since there were at least 3 M3s😜. Got a chance to introduce myself to the owner of the silver ISF. His was lowered on coils and looked really cool with the white leather seats. All in all it was a great show and saw some serious cars like McLaren P1, new Porsche turbo , and the new Ferrari 458 Italia Speciale.

After today I have seen 6 different ISFs in 5 days. Damn I feel like Im in LA .....lol
Attached Thumbnails Showed my ISF at Cars & Coffee and ran into another ISF-image-2324673455.png   Showed my ISF at Cars & Coffee and ran into another ISF-image-779297108.png   Showed my ISF at Cars & Coffee and ran into another ISF-image-3507295288.png   Showed my ISF at Cars & Coffee and ran into another ISF-image-3628437856.png   Showed my ISF at Cars & Coffee and ran into another ISF-image-2311887034.png  

Showed my ISF at Cars & Coffee and ran into another ISF-image-476114674.png   Showed my ISF at Cars & Coffee and ran into another ISF-image-2103676610.png  
Old 06-07-14, 03:28 PM
Dragtek
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I actually went to the one in Irvine today, and noticed another one parked as well near the parking structure. At least they let you in! Our cars are not allowed in since they are 4 doors
Old 06-07-14, 03:47 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

That sucks. Last time I was there ( 2 years ago) I remember seeing Teslas, Fiskers, and M5s. Thats odd. That is a lame rule . The ISF will smoke many 2 door "sports cars".
Old 06-07-14, 03:58 PM
jdm_altzza
Lead Lap

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Nice F man... One question looking at your head light projector shroud; was it changed or my eyes are playing tricks? lol
Old 06-07-14, 04:28 PM
LexusNN
Lexus Champion

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

I went to one in Virginia beach, a black ISF showed up towards the end. We were the only two Lexus'. Now I have seen 3 total haha.
Attached Thumbnails Showed my ISF at Cars & Coffee and ran into another ISF-image.jpg  
Old 06-07-14, 05:59 PM
BieberNutz
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Both cars (Red & Silver) are on point...looking real good there guys. These cars arguably look good in every color they're available in but I think had I not been able to find the Blue I would've leaned towards the Red. Def one of the rarest colors in my area for sure. Last count in/around my general area is up to 4 (including mine - 2 Blue, 1 Silver & 1 White). Of course that's about to increase as a friend of mine recently informed me he's looking to purchase a silver one in the next week or so; said it's his 30th birthday present to himself :-)
Old 06-07-14, 06:02 PM
Dragtek
Intermediate

Originally Posted by I8ABMR
That sucks. Last time I was there ( 2 years ago) I remember seeing Teslas, Fiskers, and M5s. Thats odd. That is a lame rule . The ISF will smoke many 2 door "sports cars".
Agreed! Nice cars btw!
Old 06-07-14, 06:34 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by jdm_altzza
Nice F man... One question looking at your head light projector shroud; was it changed or my eyes are playing tricks? lol

bone stock buddy....minus the F sport rear sway bar.

Originally Posted by LexusNN
I went to one in Virginia beach, a black ISF showed up towards the end. We were the only two Lexus'. Now I have seen 3 total haha.
Originally Posted by BieberNutz
Both cars (Red & Silver) are on point...looking real good there guys. These cars arguably look good in every color they're available in but I think had I not been able to find the Blue I would've leaned towards the Red. Def one of the rarest colors in my area for sure. Last count in/around my general area is up to 4 (including mine - 2 Blue, 1 Silver & 1 White). Of course that's about to increase as a friend of mine recently informed me he's looking to purchase a silver one in the next week or so; said it's his 30th birthday present to himself :-)
I actually loved the USB color but still preferred the Matador red. Reminded me of a G35 I had back in the day

Originally Posted by Dragtek
Agreed! Nice cars btw!
Thanks buddy. I posted pics of the show in the car chat forum if you guys are interested in seeing the McLaren P1 and other beasts like Ferrari 458 Speciale and the new Porsche Turbo. We even had a couple of Alpha AMS GTRs !!!!

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/car...nd-coffee.html
Old 06-07-14, 09:27 PM
Boma
Lead Lap

That's vbb's ISF. I went to the one today in Virginia Beach also and I just caught him pulling out as I was pulling in. I must have missed yours too LexusNN. Granted I did get there a little late. Next month we should all meet up!

Originally Posted by LexusNN
Old 06-07-14, 10:03 PM
BluISF
Rookie

Cool pics.

I don't go to cars/coffee bc it's too early

I'd go to cars n brunch
Old 06-08-14, 06:08 AM
MYISF
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I8ABMR...very cool thread...here in Tampa we have the duPont Registry "Cars & Coffee" and I have only been once (so far) but we represented both the ISF and CL (ds01lexus & Mrd916) rolling in with three ISF's.

Showed my ISF at Cars & Coffee and ran into another ISF-dr_1.jpg

Showed my ISF at Cars & Coffee and ran into another ISF-dr_2.jpg
Old 06-08-14, 07:25 AM
kauaian
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by BieberNutz
There is actually a good amount of ISF's in the DMV. You should come out to Katie's Cars and Coffee in Great Falls every Saturday 0630-0930. Myself and a few others will be there this coming Saturday.
Old 06-08-14, 10:12 AM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by BluISF
Cool pics.

I don't go to cars/coffee bc it's too early

I'd go to cars n brunch
LOL I know how you feel. My wife gives me crap because cars are the only thing I will get up for. Last week I was out the door at 4:15 am headed to the track, and this week I was out the door at 7:30 am for the Cars and Coffee event . I will be showing the car next month and taking friends and family too. We will be rolling in the ISF and our Sienna.....bright and early.

Originally Posted by MYISF
I8ABMR...very cool thread...here in Tampa we have the duPont Registry "Cars & Coffee" and I have only been once (so far) but we represented both the ISF and CL (ds01lexus & Mrd916) rolling in with three ISF's.

Attachment 331978

Attachment 331979

Very very cool. We have to represent Lexus and CL. Thats really cool to see a group of Fs. Love the matador red btw
Old 06-09-14, 09:40 PM
BluISF
Rookie

LOL I know how you feel. My wife gives me crap because cars are the only thing I will get up for. Last week I was out the door at 4:15 am headed to the track, and this week I was out the door at 7:30 am for the Cars and Coffee event . I will be showing the car next month and taking friends and family too. We will be rolling in the ISF and our Sienna.....bright and early.

:
Wow, those are some early times. Sounds like fun with the family. I can do that for fishing or heading out for vacation, but thus far not for cars. I will look to change that hopefully soon
Old 06-10-14, 04:22 AM
MYISF
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL I know how you feel. My wife gives me crap because cars are the only thing I will get up for. Last week I was out the door at 4:15 am headed to the track, and this week I was out the door at 7:30 am for the Cars and Coffee event .
I hear u on that...even though duPont Registry is in ST. Pete it is still like an hour drive to get there from Apollo Beach and if you are not rolling in at 6:30am u will not get a spot to park and will have to park in the grass/dirt down the side of the road...not cool...so we get up wicked early for these but it is always packed and a lot of awesome rides...

Very very cool. We have to represent Lexus and CL. Thats really cool to see a group of Fs. Love the matador red btw
LOL...yes MRM rules!!! And yeah we are trying to get like 6-7 ISF's to meet up and roll in there but people complain about getting up early...WHATEVER!!!

Quick Reply: Showed my ISF at Cars & Coffee and ran into another ISF