IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Show some solidarity to passing IS-Fs !! Let's start an ISF community trend !!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-14, 02:20 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 100 Likes on 65 Posts
Default Show some solidarity to passing IS-Fs !! Let's start an ISF community trend !!

For years and years I have always noticed the Vette guys and motorcycle guys always wave at each other when they pass on the road. Considering the ISF is rarer than many modern Ferraris I think we should start a little trend on CL. Since we all share a common interest, car that we love, and mutual support in the community I think its a great idea.

IF you see another F on the road try and send a little love by throwing up a peace sign, thumbs up, or simply wave. We are a small and tight group so I think it would be great to show some love and solidarity.

What do you guys think?
Old 04-28-14, 02:41 PM
Vervish
Racer

Received 130 Likes on 85 Posts

Hells yeah. "IF you see another F on the road" , extra big IF.
Old 04-28-14, 02:48 PM
imp0rted1
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Vervish
Hells yeah. "IF you see another F on the road" , extra big IF.

i'm with you there. in the off chance I do see another IS-F i'm usually in a different car.
Old 04-28-14, 02:54 PM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

Received 164 Likes on 116 Posts

lolz we race each other here in Socal lolz that how we do it here then talk about over at Vietnamese hooters
Old 04-28-14, 03:09 PM
TranV
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^^^lol, very true....
OP - sure why not!
Old 04-28-14, 03:34 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Right on guys !! I think it would be cool since we are such a small group and the cars are easy to spot.

PS Im down for Vietnamese hooters too !! lol
Old 04-28-14, 03:51 PM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

Received 164 Likes on 116 Posts

Come and we'll show u an awesome time and some canyon driving Socal style lolz , beautiful beaches here
Old 04-28-14, 03:56 PM
zojirushi
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The only times I've seen another ISF is during meets or when I'm not driving my car.
Old 04-28-14, 04:04 PM
VtotheJ
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I've done more than that OP!
  • Saw a black ISF leaving a bmw car meet, we pulled over and chatted
  • I kept seeing a silver ISF in my town, one day I followed him down a street... he spotted me in my F and now we meet up every now and then
  • Saw a white ISF near a mall I regularly go to, left a note on his windshield, I see him around town every now and then
  • Saw a Blue ISF in a town 20 min away, left a note on his windshield, ended up being an F owner I already knew, LOL
  • Whenever I see an ISF at a meet, I immediately approach the owner and introduce myself....we're a tight knit community!
Old 04-28-14, 04:04 PM
shyguyF
Lead Lap

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I will give a thumbs up if i see another F on the road. Where i live right now the F is very rare, 3 weeks ago i spotted an F on the way home from work, i tried to catch him to give the thumbs up but he thought i want to race so he floored it . I were on my GX so he never get a thumbs up from me.
Old 04-28-14, 05:11 PM
weziebme
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hell I would gladly give a thumbs up, a wave, a peace sign, spirit fingers, show them my wife's t!ts, hell just about anything!! Problem is I am willing to bet good money that there are less than 5 ISFs within 100 miles of me in any direction. Hell I have only seen one other ISF in Lynchburg,VA.
I think you have to go to Northern VA or Norfolk area to see any kind of decent population of ISF! :-(
Old 04-28-14, 06:13 PM
LexusNN
Lexus Champion

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Yeah I worked at my dealership for 4 years and I've still only seen two ever
Old 04-28-14, 07:22 PM
bnizzle87
Lexus Fanatic

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

Been giving the peace sign to IS F drivers since I've had my F in 2008. Struck up some convos with some owners shortly after, as they'd indicate for us to chat at a nearby lot. It's all in good nature and shows the camaraderie we have for one another in this exclusive group. While most go about their way, especially here in So Cal, it's nice that some drivers still acknowledge one another on the roads.
Old 04-28-14, 11:58 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by blitz_714
Come and we'll show u an awesome time and some canyon driving Socal style lolz , beautiful beaches here
Im from Downey originally and went to UCLA. I have been all over LA. Miss it but dont miss the prices of everything and all the traffic.

Originally Posted by VtotheJ
I've done more than that OP!
  • Saw a black ISF leaving a bmw car meet, we pulled over and chatted
  • I kept seeing a silver ISF in my town, one day I followed him down a street... he spotted me in my F and now we meet up every now and then
  • Saw a white ISF near a mall I regularly go to, left a note on his windshield, I see him around town every now and then
  • Saw a Blue ISF in a town 20 min away, left a note on his windshield, ended up being an F owner I already knew, LOL
  • Whenever I see an ISF at a meet, I immediately approach the owner and introduce myself....we're a tight knit community!
right on !

Originally Posted by bnizzle87
Been giving the peace sign to IS F drivers since I've had my F in 2008. Struck up some convos with some owners shortly after, as they'd indicate for us to chat at a nearby lot. It's all in good nature and shows the camaraderie we have for one another in this exclusive group. While most go about their way, especially here in So Cal, it's nice that some drivers still acknowledge one another on the roads.
Old 04-29-14, 02:35 AM
shahir18
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Whenever I do catch to see another IS F, I would turn on my hazards for a brief moment

Quick Reply: Show some solidarity to passing IS-Fs !! Let's start an ISF community trend !!