L-Tuned Parts

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-14, 05:44 AM
ImranSF
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default L-Tuned Parts

Hi Guys,

I'm the proud new owner of a 2008 Lexus ISF (Black on White Leather)! I'll have pictures posted in a few days as I have yet to take delivery but I have a question already.

I ordered the JoeZ intake off l-tuned parts but I never received a confirmation or anything, and now when I try to go to the website its giving me an error like its down. Did I just give away my credit card number to a non-reputable source?
Old 02-12-14, 05:55 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

There very reputable.. call them directly.. .
Old 02-12-14, 07:27 AM
Boma
Lead Lap

Congrats on the purchase!

I bought my Joe Z intake and aFe filter from them. Give them a call to confirm your order, I did the same before and they're great to work with.
Old 02-12-14, 09:50 AM
2ndGF
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Call them and ask for Luis in parts. L-tuned parts is part of the Carson Toyota dealership, they are good peeps, ive bought a lot of stuff from them.
Old 02-12-14, 01:04 PM
ImranSF
Driver School Candidate

Thanks a lot guys. I ended up calling Luis who confirmed with me that he is getting a shipment of intakes in a day or so and will send me a tracking number then. Good service, he even apologized for not sending an email letting me know.

I was just a bit worried since for some reason the day after I ordered the part I couldn't access the website (although its working fine again).

Pics of car to follow in a new post! (hopefully tomorrow as they are fixing a jammed sunroof that had a dime stuck in its track
Old 02-12-14, 01:06 PM
Jump2man3
Lexus Test Driver

No way bro! L-Tuned is legit and Luis is the man! Not to mention he is very busy, but i have dealt with him on a few parts and he was always good with getting me the info and responding.
Old 02-12-14, 02:27 PM
BS ISF
Instructor

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts

congrats on the purchase!
Old 02-12-14, 05:29 PM
Compthis
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ImranSF
Hi Guys,

I'm the proud new owner of a 2008 Lexus ISF (Black on White Leather)! I'll have pictures posted in a few days as I have yet to take delivery but I have a question already.

I ordered the JoeZ intake off l-tuned parts but I never received a confirmation or anything, and now when I try to go to the website its giving me an error like its down. Did I just give away my credit card number to a non-reputable source?
Congrats on the pickup. Looks like you found my car's twin! Black on white ftw!
Old 02-12-14, 05:41 PM
jdmSW20
Racer

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by tmf2004
There very reputable.. call them directly.. .
yeah same thing happened to me at first. but they called me directly a couple days later and we got everything straightened out and i got my joe z within the week. good guys over there
Old 02-12-14, 10:32 PM
ULTSISF
Lead Lap

L-Tuned parts is very reliable like others have said. Congrats on the new purchase
Old 02-13-14, 05:46 AM
ImranSF
Driver School Candidate

Thanks for the warm reception guys. To avoid any misconceptions I just want to state again that L-Tuned parts has taken care of me, good service, if anything I was just a little impatient!

I'm real excited to get my car, my father was always a Lexus fan and it got me into liking them from a long time ago. He currently has a 2006 GS430 (Ultra premium whatever, the one with the radar cruise). This will be my first Lexus.

I'll give more of a background when I post pictures, I'm getting ahead of myself here...
Old 02-13-14, 10:10 AM
ap2s2k
Pole Position

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Hey Imran
Congrats on your new ride. I'm thinking to order a JoeZ exhaust soon from them, let's do a group buy (of 2 lol) for a better deal , where in ontario are you?
Old 02-13-14, 11:24 AM
ImranSF
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by ap2s2k
Hey Imran
Congrats on your new ride. I'm thinking to order a JoeZ exhaust soon from them, let's do a group buy (of 2 lol) for a better deal , where in ontario are you?
I like the way you think but I already ordered it unfortunately. I'm in Toronto myself, you?
Old 02-13-14, 11:34 AM
ap2s2k
Pole Position

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by ImranSF
I like the way you think but I already ordered it unfortunately. I'm in Toronto myself, you?
I'm in London, did you purchase your exhaust from them? Can you pm me more specific info if you don't mind, thanks.
Old 02-13-14, 12:29 PM
digger08
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by ap2s2k
I'm in London, did you purchase your exhaust from them? Can you pm me more specific info if you don't mind, thanks.
You guys may want to rethink the California to Canada shipments.....weak dollar and customs fees are going to kill you. Even using a brokerage house and trying to work with Luis on this is difficult to say the least. Exhaust shipments based on weight and size of the box will add 350 - 500 to the price...not including the exchange on a .90 cent dollar. You are best to ship to a CBI warehouse in the USA/ Buffalo ...declare it yourself and drive it back.

Digger08

Quick Reply: L-Tuned Parts