IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

HG tune is real!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-14, 04:49 AM
sleepyray
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mrd916
Hello IS-F owners, this is the CEO of HG and I would like to apologize for the lack of communication about this ECU flashing. I have been without much of an internet signal the past few months because I have been deep in the woods outside of Portland, Oregon tracking Bigfoot and I have managed to capture one alive. As soon as I get back to my office I will be setting up the group buy and for just 3 easy payments of $19.95 I will crack the ECU on ur car. But wait, as a special offer to the first 10 callers I will wave one of the easy payments of $19.95 and will throw in a 2014 carbon fiber trunk spoiler from Sewell Lexus which is NOT on back order(I personally have 20 in my warehouse as we speak). Gotta run now, CEO of VIP AutoSalon and I are being honored at a banquet for excellence in customer communicatin.
Sweet! I can't wait to bring my pre-released 2019 IS-F in for the tune!
Old 01-19-14, 04:54 AM
kauaian
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Old 01-19-14, 06:51 AM
mikellucci
Instructor

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by jat0223
Piggy backs or stand alones.
OR, the stock ecu at 5-7psi and 50/50 water/meth injection.......
Old 01-19-14, 08:08 AM
VicTornin
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mrd916
hello is-f owners, this is the ceo of hg and i would like to apologize for the lack of communication about this ecu flashing. I have been without much of an internet signal the past few months because i have been deep in the woods outside of portland, oregon tracking bigfoot and i have managed to capture one alive. As soon as i get back to my office i will be setting up the group buy and for just 3 easy payments of $19.95 i will crack the ecu on ur car. But wait, as a special offer to the first 10 callers i will wave one of the easy payments of $19.95 and will throw in a 2014 carbon fiber trunk spoiler from sewell lexus which is not on back order(i personally have 20 in my warehouse as we speak). Gotta run now, ceo of vip autosalon and i are being honored at a banquet for excellence in customer communicatin.
jajajaja... Good one!!
Old 01-19-14, 09:23 AM
VtotheJ
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by kauaian
Old 01-19-14, 09:32 AM
bradhop15
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alright I know we have all heard it before and yet to see results but hopefully this is the real deal. I'll call him this week and get all the details I can.
Old 01-19-14, 10:24 PM
2ndGF
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by amgone75
I talked to one of the main guys from HG last week at cars n coffee Carlsbad. He said its not released yet, waiting on cases or something. He did say they are currently running it on their mercedes cla with no problems. We will see..
Haven't we been waiting on these cases for almost a year now? Why does HGMS keep blowing smoke...
Old 01-20-14, 03:09 AM
zazzn
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Whatever happened to they guy that was doing the PRO EFI on the F?
Old 01-20-14, 06:44 AM
VtotheJ
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by zazzn
Whatever happened to they guy that was doing the PRO EFI on the F?
Old 01-20-14, 06:53 AM
Bigcloud
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2ndGF
Haven't we been waiting on these cases for almost a year now? Why does HGMS keep blowing smoke...
I know right. 3D printing can be done now. What's the hold up??!!!
Old 01-20-14, 09:49 PM
NotnFsport
Instructor

Received 97 Likes on 63 Posts

Well its almost here. All i can say is I got conformation on dropping my car off very soon so HG can do their thing. A full write up/pics/videos will follow. A little more patience and should be worth the wait. Out of respect for HG....at this time Im not gonna go too in depth. I give my word that I will report back in the next couple weeks. And as always...proof is in the pudding. stay " tuned "
Old 01-20-14, 10:05 PM
dannyk8232
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Well its almost here. All i can say is I got conformation on dropping my car off very soon so HG can do their thing. A full write up/pics/videos will follow. A little more patience and should be worth the wait. Out of respect for HG....at this time Im not gonna go too in depth. I give my word that I will report back in the next couple weeks. And as always...proof is in the pudding. stay " tuned "
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! It's funny because none of us can get our ECU's tuned!

Seriously, though, I hope it works out well and we can all benefit from your experience...
Old 01-20-14, 10:05 PM
RX7 RAGE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 01-21-14, 12:06 AM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

Received 164 Likes on 116 Posts

That a boy David report back to me :P
Old 01-21-14, 03:23 AM
2ndGF
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Smile

Did they at least hint a price you can share?

Quick Reply: HG tune is real!