Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Lexus Model Forums > IS Models > IS F
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

PLEASE HELP!! Stolen wheels. Linea Corse Dynas powder-coated gray.

Old 11-05-13, 10:02 PM   #31
Namster
Pole Position
Trader Score: (18)

Here's the pic of the missing wheels that I took last night trying to help Sam out with the jacks.
Click the image to open in full size.

The pic below shows the fingerprints of the thieves. I hope these bastards get caught and arrested.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
Namster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-13, 10:16 PM   #32
ONEdirty23
Pole Position
Trader Score: (1)

Spoon22, I PM'ed you info about a for sale ad on craigslist, and there is a listing for the same brand/style wheels in the orange county listing. Not sure if coincidence, but figured you should do a follow up. I'm not sure if I can post the link on here, but I'm sure you all can do a search as well. Hope we can catch these low lifes!
-Richard
ONEdirty23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-13, 10:32 PM   #33
KA8
Lexus Test Driver

Wow you're never safe anywhere. One of the reasons I'm happy with my cheap XXR wheels. Nobody wants them. Actually my previous non-turbo Z was stolen with same wheels but recovered next day in compton. All they took was cheap $50 clarion HU.

2010 Prius IV
1993 LS400
1993 Z32TT
KA8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-13, 10:35 PM   #34
yardie876
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (0)

yardie7326

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEdirty23 View Post
Spoon22, I PM'ed you info about a for sale ad on craigslist, and there is a listing for the same brand/style wheels in the orange county listing. Not sure if coincidence, but figured you should do a follow up. I'm not sure if I can post the link on here, but I'm sure you all can do a search as well. Hope we can catch these low lifes!
-Richard
!!!!
Joe Z Cat Back Exhaust
yardie876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-13, 10:39 PM   #35
po1qw
Pole Position

ITZLARRYBOIII

look at the love and plur here hope you guys get this thief and recover the wheels
Old 11-05-13, 10:53 PM   #36
NickawdIs
Pole Position

Dam **** like this get me pissed off . It looks to be u didn't have key locks ?
NickawdIs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-13, 12:12 AM   #37
SPoon22
Pole Position

DeathBlade
Send a message via AIM to SPoon22 Send a message via MSN to SPoon22 Send a message via Yahoo to SPoon22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEdirty23 View Post
-Richard
Thanks Richard. I am currently looking into it. Thanks again for you help and support!! Makes going through this process a bit easier.

Full Front VentureShield Clear Bra | 19" Linea Corse Dyna w/ Falken FK 452 | 20% Wincos Tint | Project Mu Front & Rear Brake Pads | Red Calipers | Black Carbon Fiber Shift Knob | F Sport Rear Sway Bar | Joe Z Intake & Exhaust | BC Racing Coils w/ Swift Springs (14/10)
SPoon22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-13, 12:17 AM   #38
SPoon22
Pole Position

DeathBlade
Send a message via AIM to SPoon22 Send a message via MSN to SPoon22 Send a message via Yahoo to SPoon22

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickawdIs View Post
Dam **** like this get me pissed off . It looks to be u didn't have key locks ?
I posted in an earlier post that I DID have key locks!! They broke them probably. You could just go into a store and buy one from what my buddy who works at an auto body tells me.

I hand torque the lugs to factory spec, maybe slightly tighter, but if you ever hand torqued your lugs you know for a fact that they are extremely easy to come off versus a compressed air gun drilling the lug down. So I am sure the key locks came off just as easy if they had the proper tools.

Full Front VentureShield Clear Bra | 19" Linea Corse Dyna w/ Falken FK 452 | 20% Wincos Tint | Project Mu Front & Rear Brake Pads | Red Calipers | Black Carbon Fiber Shift Knob | F Sport Rear Sway Bar | Joe Z Intake & Exhaust | BC Racing Coils w/ Swift Springs (14/10)
Old 11-06-13, 12:21 AM   #39
SPoon22
Pole Position

DeathBlade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namster View Post
Here's the pic of the missing wheels that I took last night trying to help Sam out with the jacks.

The pic below shows the fingerprints of the thieves. I hope these bastards get caught and arrested.
Thanks again Nam for your help!! I OWE you big time!!!

You guys wanna see a slammed car?? You are not going to see anything else lower than this!!! Haha thought I cheer myself up a little. >__<

Old 11-06-13, 12:42 AM   #40
seanphan
Rookie

Sorry to hear about this man. Maybe consider posting up the specs of the wheels / tire sizes just in case someone comes across it they'll know the wheels are yours.
seanphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-13, 01:02 AM   #41
SPoon22
Pole Position

DeathBlade

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanphan View Post
Sorry to hear about this man. Maybe consider posting up the specs of the wheels / tire sizes just in case someone comes across it they'll know the wheels are yours.
They are Falken 452 tires.

Front:
245/35/19

Rear:
275/30/ZR19

Old 11-07-13, 02:15 PM   #42
guile
Driver School Candidate

i joined the forum so i can help this situation a bit. i found a craigslist listing of the wheels that it the description. hit up the guy that were selling it, and he sent me some pictures. going off saying he is selling for a friend.

adamwhitten78@gmail.com

guy posted in the o.c section as well.

hope this is some help.
guile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-13, 02:39 PM   #43
Joe Z
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (6)

pages/Joe-Z-Performance/196802633674666 JoeZPerformance JoeZPerformance
Exclamation

^^^ Great help....

Looks like they made 13 different listings for $800 in the Southern California areas...

Spoon22 has a VERY GOOD chance to recover his Stolen Wheels...

I might recommend that NO ONE else on ClubLexus attempt to contact the seller or he might realize too many people at one time are inquiring..

Spoon has the name and now the proof of the photos..

Good Luck my friend..

~ Joe Z
12' BBS Wheels Bridgestone S-04 245-35-19 & 285-30-19
Project Mu D2 Racing Sport Coils AeroTect Xenon Depot LEDs
"The Relentless Pursuit Continues...."
Joe Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-13, 02:49 PM   #44
vbb
Lexus Test Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Z View Post
^^^ Great help....

Looks like they made 13 different listings for $800 in the Southern California areas...

Spoon22 has a VERY GOOD chance to recover his Stolen Wheels...

I might recommend that NO ONE else on ClubLexus attempt to contact the seller or he might realize too many people at one time are inquiring..

Spoon has the name and now the proof of the photos..

Good Luck my friend..

~ Joe Z
Wow, this is completely awesome. Those certainly look like the same wheels. If they are, hopefully the seller is too stupid to realize that this thread is going, and the OP can get his wheels back. Arrange a time and place for pickup and make sure the cops are with you when you go. At the very least, they'd be in possession of recently stolen property, which is a felony in most states, and I can't imagine they'll have a good story for how they got the wheels.

I'm actually getting excited that the OP may not only get his wheels back, but the thieves might get busted too! What a tip by guile!

Volk | JoeZ PTS | Swift | S4Play | ML+ | Project Mu | Alpine | JL Audio
"And then there's this F model, which is completely opposite than anything you'd ever expect. It's super surprising. It's like... the quiet accountant in your office gets in a bar fight, and you later find out that he's secretly been training in the MMA for years." -MotorTrend
vbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-13, 02:59 PM   #45
RLGS300
Lead Lap

this is great info, hopefully it turns out that these are them
RLGS300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-13, 02:59 PM

Tags
coat, coated, corse, dyna, es300, fsree, gray, guam, lexus, linea, lowered, moble, namsters, powder, rims, wheel