IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

PPE Full Exhaust System with Dual Mode Muffler

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-14, 08:28 PM
SpasticG
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lowrideraz
Since this is a build to order system with options, preliminary estimates are $1,600 to over $2,900 depending on the options selected. Nothing is firm yet.

Lou
This is awesome. I've lurked several of your threads because I believe you probably have the same ear as I do and are after the same thing. I'd love for my '13 ISF to have the power of headers and a little more growl than stock, but not a whole lot for daily cruising. I'm 33 now and don't like drone at all. I love the quiet luxury ride of the ISF over my traded stock 07 C6. I do yearn for the V8 venom sound, but not if it's going to take away from this cars "sleeper mode".

If closed mode for this offers just slight, but apparently tolerable drone at the range you mentioned and you went through the amount of effort you have to find this "sweet spot" on the this car. Then I'm going to be all over this when it comes out.

The Lexus ISF, no more than any other car, exudes this Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde personality. From the stock intake dual flow (which I'm keeping), to the blast off button under the accelerator...... This car really deserves a great dual exhaust to be the cherry on top.

Old 02-24-14, 08:38 PM
flowrider
Lexus Champion

Received 1,816 Likes on 1,282 Posts

Originally Posted by SpasticG
If closed mode for this offers just slight, but apparently tolerable drone at the range you mentioned and you went through the amount of effort you have to find this "sweet spot" on the this car. Then I'm going to be all over this when it comes out.
When the valves are closed - there is absolutely no drone. None, Nada

Lou
Old 02-25-14, 12:04 AM
Gonzilla24
Rookie

I am extremely interested.
Old 03-10-14, 03:41 PM
TNLexus260
Driver School Candidate

Very interested...
Old 03-10-14, 04:48 PM
revolut1on
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very interested as well. Any updates on when this will be available?

Thanks.
Old 03-29-14, 07:44 AM
FraganciaF
Pole Position

Originally Posted by lowrideraz
When the valves are closed - there is absolutely no drone. None, Nada Lou
I am so ready please let me know been looking for exhaust for the past 4 months never made my decision tho and now I also want headers :-)
Old 03-29-14, 12:20 PM
Mrd916
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

How long does it take to make an exhaust? This thread started back in October and still nothing really concrete about pricing or when it will be available
Old 03-29-14, 10:52 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 100 Likes on 65 Posts

As much as I was not thinking of doing an exhaust I love the idea of the valves and having the ability to still go without the drone when you want but to still have the option to liven up the car when you want to play
Old 04-02-14, 05:47 AM
FraganciaF
Pole Position

OMG nothing yet :-( might just gonna end up getting the another exhaust this waiting thing seems like never gonna end
Old 04-02-14, 05:55 AM
ULTSISF
Lead Lap

Just get an exhaust that's available now n later get the PPE if that's something u want. After all u said $ was not an issue lol
Old 04-02-14, 05:59 AM
FraganciaF
Pole Position

Originally Posted by ULTSISF
Just get an exhaust that's available now n later get the PPE if that's something u want. After all u said $ was not an issue lol
I know but why get something now to then get something later on lol it don't makes sense even if the money wasn't an issue why would I throw my money away like that I could pay a decent price for something is good where I can make sure I won't have to deal with that mod again on the future jejej I just wanna do it once and that's it u know... Plus I wanna order everything at once ppe headers and exhaust so i can take it to get install the same day don't wanna keep coming back to the shop
Old 04-02-14, 06:03 AM
ULTSISF
Lead Lap

I would then contact PPE n ask about the hold up. It's been a while since they posted that exhaust so u can get an idea what ur waiting time will be.
Old 04-02-14, 06:11 AM
FraganciaF
Pole Position

Originally Posted by ULTSISF
I would then contact PPE n ask about the hold up. It's been a while since they posted that exhaust so u can get an idea what ur waiting time will be.
yeah I guess I will have to call and see if not just her the headers first my cousin just got an isF yesterday I went with him he got it at the same dealer I got mines same color but here came with exhaust,intake,rear window carbon fiber lip,lowered the car sounds nice I was like wat a minute u lucky **** lol I had to buy all that stuff and u didn't and he wasn't even looking for an F in the first place he just started looking at the car In the show room he was like ...EHHHH I want this one now we can roll together
Old 04-02-14, 06:32 AM
CCColtsicehockey
Advanced

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts

super interested in this
Old 04-09-14, 12:53 PM
Marn
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

how are wires routed into the cabin and what's the route of the \vacum lines? did you have to drill any holes into the cabin to pass the wires?

intersted in a catted version with the triple position switch.

thanks!

Quick Reply: PPE Full Exhaust System with Dual Mode Muffler