IS F weathertech mats anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-13, 08:14 AM
laopadak
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IS F weathertech mats anyone?

Hello-

Joined a few months ago as an IS F was on my radar as my next ride. Picked up an 09' black ISF from one of the members here (Captn???) and am starting to gather / decide on mods. Joe Z exhaust, aFe filter will be ordered today (Joe Z exhaust back-ordered until about Sept). Car already came with Joe Z intake pipe.

I'm interested in a set of weather tech (digital or standard) floor mats and rear cargo tray but weather tech doesn't confirm exact fitment. They're options include IS models, RWD or AWD. I ordered weather tech for other / older cars in the past and wasn't happy with fitment so they were returned (I had to pay return shipping).

Do any of you guys have the weathertech mats (digital or ??) and rear cargo mat?

How well is the fitment?

is there another brand I should consider?

Thanks in advance.
Old 07-31-13, 09:56 AM
zapa
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

First off welcome to CL and on the floor mats I have these and like them. http://is.sewellparts.com/accessorie...2009/5180.html
Old 07-31-13, 10:27 AM
laopadak
Rookie

Thanks Zapa, already have these in my shopping cart on Sewell's site but before I pull the trigger, I'd like a complete set of Weathertech's w/ rear cargo mat. Sounds like many don't go with the weathertechs because it's not an exact fit.
Old 07-31-13, 10:31 AM
streetspee
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bought a set of Weathertech mats for my ISF as soon as I bought the car, as their production facility in Bolingbrook, IL is a 15 min drive from me.

I use them year round. Fit is dead on perfect. Because of the bucket-like design of them to hold water in, the rear mat 'wall' of the rear mats (being small-ish) fold down a few mm and sag ever so slightly but that's also from drunk friends not giving a *****. Front ones are the ones that I worry about most, and they're fantastic. You have the green light to proceed in purchasing them
Old 07-31-13, 10:48 AM
SeanGTS
Lead Lap

I have the weathertechs, fit great. Think I just used t he IS RWD models
Old 07-31-13, 10:50 AM
Luis3rD
Rookie

Originally Posted by zapa
First off welcome to CL and on the floor mats I have these and like them. http://is.sewellparts.com/accessorie...2009/5180.html
thanks for the advice, I just ordered a set.
Old 07-31-13, 11:11 AM
laopadak
Rookie

Originally Posted by streetspee
I bought a set of Weathertech mats for my ISF as soon as I bought the car, as their production facility in Bolingbrook, IL is a 15 min drive from me.

I use them year round. Fit is dead on perfect. Because of the bucket-like design of them to hold water in, the rear mat 'wall' of the rear mats (being small-ish) fold down a few mm and sag ever so slightly but that's also from drunk friends not giving a *****. Front ones are the ones that I worry about most, and they're fantastic. You have the green light to proceed in purchasing them

Thanks for the input. Did you purchase the standard, all weather mats or were they the digital fit ones?

Did you order the "IS RWD" set?
Old 07-31-13, 12:54 PM
vegita40
Driver School Candidate

I took the weather techs off my IS350 and they are a direct fit to the 09 IS-F. weather techs are awesome, I live in Alberta and through pretty heavy snow storms and a ton of rain these have been holding up exceptionally well. They are also a breeze to clean and helps protect the carpet underneath.

Edit:
These are the digital liners from RWD IS350.
Old 07-31-13, 02:12 PM
thatnewguy
Driver

I bought the standard weather tech for my f the week i bought my car. Love them and will never have anything else. Just did the interior though, didn't worry about the trunk
Old 07-31-13, 02:33 PM
laopadak
Rookie

Thanks guys, looks like either option (standard all weather or digital fit) works well for the F. Nothing worse than having half assed parts in a luxury ride like our F's.
Old 07-31-13, 06:35 PM
digger08
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Weather techs for two winters now.

Digger08
Old 07-31-13, 07:27 PM
laopadak
Rookie

Thanks digger, are those standard all weather or digital fit?
Old 07-31-13, 08:42 PM
thatnewguy
Driver

The pics he provided are of the digital
Old 08-01-13, 05:56 AM
DocEyes
Rookie

I ordered them (digital) and I'm very happy. Hands down best floor mat I've had. Living in Canada I wanted something that would really protect the carpet. The bucket like design is great. When I took them out in the spring the carpet was pristine. Great investment.
Old 08-01-13, 08:05 AM
streetspee
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by laopadak
Thanks for the input. Did you purchase the standard, all weather mats or were they the digital fit ones?

Did you order the "IS RWD" set?
I purchased the digital fit ones for front seats and rear seats, no trunk. Not a single complaint. It's nice to live nearby as they operate a store-front so if they hadn't fit correctly when I bought them I could've easily returned or exchanged them, as I too was uncertain of their fit. However, you have many ISF drivers the product so have no fear
The following users liked this post:
kovang24 (12-06-21)

Quick Reply: IS F weathertech mats anyone?