IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Tom rear diffuser install today

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-14, 07:20 AM
Zelfiris
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Reaper21
Again, this has nothing to with the vendor. They are simply a middle man, they do not manufacture the diffuser.

TOMS manufactures the piece, therefore, you having extra options to purchase the kit is irrelevant. They will all come from the same source.

OP, call TOMS USA and see what's up.

(909) 923-9188
Hey Reaper,

I'm in agreement with you the vendor can do very little about it. They simply sell items they carry. But as the distributor of toms kit, they do have a responsibility to provide customer service. If I purchase a Samsung TV from Bestbuy and I run into a problem I'm gonna go back to Bestbuy first to see what they can do for me before I have to go to Samsung directly.

My intentions are to find how good of customer service this mystery vendor can provide. I have encountered a number of vendors with horrible customer service who only prioritize about taking your money first and service second. Personally, it would give me a sense of relief to know the vendor would go out of their way to assist me if I purchase a defect product.

All the best to kzlflash
Old 10-17-14, 07:25 AM
RedlineAZ
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Zelfiris
Hey Reaper,

I'm in agreement with you the vendor can do very little about it. They simply sell items they carry. But as the distributor of toms kit, they do have a responsibility to provide customer service. If I purchase a Samsung TV from Bestbuy and I run into a problem I'm gonna go back to Bestbuy first to see what they can do for me before I have to go to Samsung directly.

My intentions are to find how good of customer service this mystery vendor can provide. I have encountered a number of vendors with horrible customer service who only prioritize about taking your money first and service second. Personally, it would give me a sense of relief to know the vendor would go out of their way to assist me if I purchase a defect product.

All the best to kzlflash
The other reason you want to know the vendor is because they had them in already ordered and in STOCK so you will avoid the long 4+ month wait for it if you end up ordering one