IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

JoeZ Parts from L-Tuned Parts

Old 06-25-13, 05:33 AM
nrvous82
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JoeZ Parts from L-Tuned Parts

Has anyone ordered JoeZ parts from L-Tuned Parts? Their website states a 2 week delivery time on the ISF intake, but I've been waiting about 6 weeks now. Is this to be expected from L-Tuned or JoeZ? I hate to sound impatient, but I'm' starting to wonder if it's a lost cause and I should cancel my order. Thoughts?
Old 06-25-13, 06:21 AM
CUTigers
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by nrvous82
Has anyone ordered JoeZ parts from L-Tuned Parts? Their website states a 2 week delivery time on the ISF intake, but I've been waiting about 6 weeks now. Is this to be expected from L-Tuned or JoeZ? I hate to sound impatient, but I'm' starting to wonder if it's a lost cause and I should cancel my order. Thoughts?
I would def call them up. I ordered my blue JoeZ intake from them and received it in like 6 days. Maybe they were out of stock and just never told you and put you on backorder, Iv seen even Sewell do that to a friend. They were out of stock and just never told him even though they stated a short shipping time.
Old 06-25-13, 06:24 AM
haydog
Driver

I ordered my JoeZ exhaust from them. It took me about 3 weeks. PM JoeZ on here or Facebook message him.. he should update you on if he has made any deliveries to Carson Toyota...
Old 06-25-13, 06:38 AM
PhiDeltBee
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, I had to stay on them about getting info on my Joe Z exhaust. I just pm'd Joe to find out what the deal was.
Old 06-25-13, 12:37 PM
aWorkOfArt
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

My experience:
When I ordered my JoeZ intake and AFE filter, I had to do a follow up call to check why it was taking so long because they never provided a tracking number. Come to find out they were back ordered on the intake, for all I know, they coulda sold my intake to a walk in customer and I had to wait. No big deal, cause they said they just received a shipment the same day and in a few short hours, they updated my order with a tracking number.

JoeZ parts Intake/Exhaust are in high demand, so there is an expected wait time. No worries, just call and ask to speak to Luis and he'll help you out. GL bro!

Last edited by aWorkOfArt; 06-26-13 at 12:24 PM.
Old 06-25-13, 01:06 PM
MDISF
Driver School Candidate

I had to call them a bunch of times in order to get my order shipped
Old 06-25-13, 01:19 PM
edgeucated
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

im surprised you lasted 6 weeks. By the third i would have cracked and called them already.
Old 06-25-13, 02:08 PM
raceism
Rookie

Hit up Jose @ Carson Toyota parts department. He should be able to help you. I've picked up a Joe Z exhaust from them about 2 weeks ago. Kind of got lucky because they had 2 in stock.
Old 06-26-13, 11:06 AM
nrvous82
Driver School Candidate

I've been emailing Luis over the past few weeks. The responses are he'll have an ETA from Joe today or Joe said he will be dropping off a small qty completed this week. I don't want to cancel my order, but I don't want to be misled or scammed.
Old 06-26-13, 11:14 AM
obby
Lexus Test Driver

i beleieve someone is selling a brand new one in black in the is250/350 forsale section. buy it and cancel your order.
Old 06-26-13, 11:19 AM
Carson-Lex
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Sorry guys, but I have been trying to lock down more delivery times and qty on stock from JoeZ. im sure he will jump in on this thread shortly.

Luis S
310-522-2383

Last edited by Carson-Lex; 06-26-13 at 11:33 AM.
Old 06-26-13, 11:29 AM
Joe Z
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1,058 Likes on 586 Posts
Lightbulb

I've been emailing Luis over the past few weeks. The responses are he'll have an ETA from Joe today or Joe said he will be dropping off a small qty completed this week. I don't want to cancel my order, but I don't want to be misled or scammed.

Sorry for the production delays Guys & Gals...

We will be stocking up Carson's Inventory by the end of this week...

Thanks for your patience..

~ Joe Z

Originally Posted by Carson-Lex
Sorry guys, but I have been trying to lock down more delivery times and qty on stock from JoeZ. im sure he will jump in on this thread shortly.
But I did receive this from him not more than 30 min ago..

So looks like I will be able to fill any back orders shortly, and have a couple for stock

Luis S
310-522-2383

Last edited by Joe Z; 06-26-13 at 11:32 AM.
Old 06-26-13, 06:06 PM
Sfrt
Driver

Just want to make sure no one on this forum thinks they'd get "misled or scammed" by either Luis at Carson/L-Tuned or by JoeZ. Just ordered mine maybe a couple weeks ago and received within a week or so. More importantly I connected with both of them (Luis by phone and JoeZ by Facebook Messenger) and they are both class guys. I think the best thing to do to avoid issues is to pick up the phone and call Luis to find out availability before you place your order.

FYI, I installed my polished intake a few days ago, even had my six year old son help out, and it looks and sounds great! Thanks JoeZ!
Old 07-13-13, 09:40 PM
xKMB
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Joe Z
Sorry for the production delays Guys & Gals...

We will be stocking up Carson's Inventory by the end of this week...

Thanks for your patience..

~ Joe Z
Just ordered my intake from Carson on Wednesday.. Hoping that there are still some left in stock
Old 07-20-13, 07:01 AM
nrvous82
Driver School Candidate

I have good news and bad news. I received the joez intake last week, but I didn't get the filter I ordered with it. I was told the filter was shipped and I should receive it soon after, but so far nothing. I'm starting to chalk this up as a loss. It's really disappointing, because my next purchases were going to be headers and exhaust. I'm glad other people haven't had the same experience I have had. If people have recommendations for other places for parts, please let me know.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: JoeZ Parts from L-Tuned Parts