IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Anyone going to the Dallas Cars and Coffee November 3rd?

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-12, 06:00 AM
Wakemaker8
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great meeting up with everyone yesterday as well. I've only had the car for a week now but I can already tell it's going to be a blast.

Jacob
Old 11-04-12, 06:22 PM
ISFSteve
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Wakemaker8
Great meeting up with everyone yesterday as well. I've only had the car for a week now but I can already tell it's going to be a blast.

Jacob

Hey Jacob, you will find ownership of the F just as you said and nice to see a brand new owner at Cars and Coffee. There are a lot of great people on this forum and you will gain a lot of knowledge about the car for sure by frequenting the forum.

The part you and I were discussing is the Apex Throttle Controller and Toms also makes one. There are a few members here that have them so you may gain some insight as to how they like theirs.

Let the fun begin.... or continue!
Old 11-05-12, 11:24 AM
DallasISF
Driver School Candidate

Unfortunately, sleep won once again. I'll make a better effort next month. Looks like mostly Obsidian and SGM aside from the White that someone mentioned. I'll have to come add some color to the mix.
Old 11-05-12, 12:22 PM
madastep
Pole Position

I'm usually doing the military thang that first weekend every month, or Id drive down once from OKC usually a Cars and Coffee here in OKC on the same dates also.
Old 11-26-12, 07:58 AM
Wakemaker8
Driver

anyone interested in going to C&C this weekend? Also there is a group in austin that wants to have a few more F's at the austin C&C on sunday. I might head down sunday morning if anyone else is interested.
Old 11-26-12, 08:24 AM
melbitoast
Instructor

Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts

anyone interested in going to C&C this weekend? Also there is a group in austin that wants to have a few more F's at the austin C&C on sunday. I might head down sunday morning if anyone else is interested.
Thanks for the help here Wake!
Here's my post from the other thread: "Hey guys, this Sunday, Dec 2nd, there is a local car show in Leander (just north of Austin), and a fellow ISF owner and I would love to see some more ISFs out there. We were at the previous one earlier this month, and there were quite a few people that gave notice to the F. It would be great to have some more of you out there that have dressed your cars more than my friend and I have (that means you LiLs ). You can find details on its Facebook page: www.facebook.com/leandercarsandcoffee. Per their page, if you're coming to spectate, show up around 10-10:30. If you're bringing a car to show, get there earlier so they can section you up.

I know there are a couple of you guys in the area on here, and it would be great if you could rep out! If any of you guys are interested, please feel free to reply here or PM me, so we can arrange a meet up early that morning and roll out together. My friend and I both live less than 5 minutes from this place, so it should be quite easy.
"

I've communicated with the sponsor, and he said the meet hours are 11am-2pm, but guys participating should be there by 9-9:30 to get grouped together. So, if any of you Dallas area fellas want to join, you'll need to head out by ~6am on Sunday. That's awfully early for a Sunday day trip, but it would be great to meet up with you guys!

Last edited by melbitoast; 11-26-12 at 08:31 AM.
Old 11-26-12, 08:26 AM
Wakemaker8
Driver

Originally Posted by melbitoast
Thanks for the help here Wake!
you'll need to head out by ~6am on Saturday. That's awfully early for a Saturday day trip, but it would be great to meet up with you guys!
I thought that it was sunday?
Old 11-26-12, 08:31 AM
melbitoast
Instructor

Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts

I thought that it was sunday?
You're totally right. My fault. I was thinking about a different post I had just read. It's Sunday morning.
Old 11-26-12, 04:22 PM
ISFSteve
Lead Lap

I would like to go to either but I will have to pass this time around. Have fun and share some photos.