New Sponsor (Adam's Rotors)

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-12, 03:37 PM
flowrider
Lexus Champion

Received 1,815 Likes on 1,281 Posts
Default Post Removed

Post Removed!!

Last edited by flowrider; 05-24-13 at 08:56 AM.
Old 10-30-12, 03:42 PM
Boma
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sweet, I like how the rotors can be customized.

Looking forward to one day doing business with them!
Old 11-05-12, 11:24 AM
adamsrotors
Former Sponsor

also here at adam's rotors, we have our AR braking division...

1. rebuild your worn 2-piece rotors with AR rotors rings for a custom BBK!

rotor rings & hardware kits for Brembo, Rotora, and StopTech BBK retrofits.
reuse your machined hats that came with your original discs and remount it to these brand new custom AR machined rings with fresh hardware!
save money...your rotor hubs are perfectly fine. plus, get custom options on your BBK that NOONE else in the world has!!!
we also offer a full line of performance pads to select from while you’re at it and all our rings (like all AR orders) are zinc dipped for corrosion protection.
black & gold zinc available too for +$50

2. full StopTech big brake kits, with AR rotor rings, available in our fine patterns & zinc finishes.

it's official, we now offer full BBK solutions for those of you looking to upgrade to big brakes!
in collaboration with the industry leading performance brake company StopTech, we bring to you; AR braking BBK.

using top quality forged calipers, precision cut carriers, machined hats, stainless lines, & performance pads, we pair them with adam's rotors unique, made to order rotor rings.
these full kits now allow you the confidence, looks, performance, and affordability of a StopTech BBK, with the addition of our wide variety of patterns and zinc finishes.

we are selling these at normal retail price, with no additional charge/cost for the features and benefits our company offers for all it's products.
each set includes a full front or rear axle kit, with the customization options of your choice in machine pattern & zinc dip, w/free shipping on all US orders!
again, all of our kits (like all AR orders) are silver zinc dipped for corrosion protection, shipped, out the door pricing.
black & gold zinc is available too for +$50 per axle, and CA residents must pay sales tax.

choose from:
-dimple
-slotted
-dimpled/slotted
-dimple/dimple/slot
-AR race (our unique double slotting)
-AR track (our double slot/dimple)
-AR sport I’s (our over-dimple)
-AR sport II’s (our unique over-slot)
-AR speed (multi-slot)

---

get custom with our exclusive patterns AND finishes:

Old 11-05-12, 10:12 PM
Rossi
Racer

Received 185 Likes on 122 Posts

Wow. Looks really awesome. How do these compare to stock Brembo rotors?
Old 11-06-12, 10:46 AM
adamsrotors
Former Sponsor

apples to oranges really; there is noone in the world like us...

1. we're self-owned & operated...support small business.
2. we're fully made-to-order, per customer, per car, per rotor.
3. make them how you like them with over 13 patters, 3 zinc finishes, 5 hub coatings...we're truly customizable.
4. our service is second to none, near instant, 24/7, and you speak directly with the owner.

our product quality is top notch, our service hard to match, we've been in business for over 6 years now & thriving, and...we truly take pride in our unique business model and offering.

Last edited by adamsrotors; 11-06-12 at 10:50 AM. Reason: oops
Old 11-07-12, 10:18 AM
UCrazyKid
Lexus Test Driver

Received 38 Likes on 33 Posts

I just read through your website and couldn't find the answer to my question. How does the metallurgy of you blanks compare to the Brembo rotors that are stock on the ISF? What blanks are you using and what formation are the cooling veins?
Thanks!
Old 11-07-12, 11:32 AM
Kramer
Instructor

Received 121 Likes on 86 Posts

Wow, looks like some nice stuff!!
Old 11-07-12, 01:31 PM
greg0126
Lexus Test Driver

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

My friend uses Adam's Rotors on his A4 and he likes them. I am planning on giving these a try on my IS350. I'll report back on the buying experience and the rotors once I go through with it.
Old 11-07-12, 02:47 PM
adamsrotors
Former Sponsor

we use only premium grade discs to start with, to our discretion, and spare no expense…
the most important part of the process is the made-to-order CNC work, per corner...along with custom finishing & coating we do all in-house.
the material is of the same top quality, equally compared to any of the big players.
Old 11-08-12, 10:23 AM
UCrazyKid
Lexus Test Driver

Received 38 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by adamsrotors
we use only premium grade discs to start with, to our discretion, and spare no expense…
the most important part of the process is the made-to-order CNC work, per corner...along with custom finishing & coating we do all in-house.
the material is of the same top quality, equally compared to any of the big players.
Thanks for the details!
Old 11-08-12, 01:03 PM
DallasISF
Driver School Candidate

I'd like to see more options for 2 piece rotors for the F. I know Figs has some they recentlly released, but options are always good.
Old 11-14-12, 10:43 AM
adamsrotors
Former Sponsor

^ unfortunately that won't happen from us as we're not in the 2-piece business. (other than rebuilding BBK's...)

but your fellow IS-F owners will be able to chime in shortly about our 1-piece units, as we have been selling them like hotcakes since we've joined.

thanks again for the support guys...email us if you need anything!
-a
Old 11-14-12, 10:55 AM
Hoovey689

Received 122 Likes on 82 Posts

I can speak to the quality of AR Rotors, but the service was poor. 2 Months of cat and mouse, including longer than quoted build on the item, a shipping debacle despite the wait for the rotors - and they sent the wrong ones when they arrived. Once the right ones came in, they had forgotten the hat/rotor fasteners, another wait. Extremely poor communication.
Old 11-14-12, 11:02 AM
adamsrotors
Former Sponsor

^ we are fully made to order at ~3 weeks so there is time involved, plus transit.
unforeseen things do happen in production & delays can occur...unfortunately mistakes/human error can also happen and when the few & far between combined forces, it really puts the customer out and I'm sorry you experienced that.

*edit: in your case (if my memory serves me) I believe there was an odd mis-ship/address confusion and the other customer had your rings which slowed things along with being at the mercy of them getting parts back to the correct party.
again, this is a rarity, but things do happen and we apologize.

we pride ourselves in our service...
we are small shop and have limited manpower that we reserve for sales & CS like this and I'm sorry you slipped thru the cracks.
I know we did all we could to expedite the fix and get you your complete order to you...

I hope you're at least enjoying your set.
-a

Last edited by adamsrotors; 11-14-12 at 11:06 AM.
Old 11-14-12, 11:18 AM
Hoovey689

Received 122 Likes on 82 Posts

Originally Posted by adamsrotors
^ we are fully made to order at ~3 weeks so there is time involved, plus transit.
unforeseen things do happen in production & delays can occur...unfortunately mistakes/human error can also happen and when the few & far between combined forces, it really puts the customer out and I'm sorry you experienced that.

*edit: in your case (if my memory serves me) I believe there was an odd mis-ship/address confusion and the other customer had your rings which slowed things along with being at the mercy of them getting parts back to the correct party.
again, this is a rarity, but things do happen and we apologize.

we pride ourselves in our service...
we are small shop and have limited manpower that we reserve for sales & CS like this and I'm sorry you slipped thru the cracks.
I know we did all we could to expedite the fix and get you your complete order to you...

I hope you're at least enjoying your set.
-a
Nope, took them off after a month, bought a F-Sport brake set-up with Stoptech instead

Quick Reply: New Sponsor (Adam's Rotors)