IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Any F stancers?

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-12, 05:02 AM
mugenh22a4
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What's the point of hella-flushing a sports sedan like the ISF? It totally defeats the purpose. What's next? Stancing a Lambo?
Old 07-24-12, 05:12 AM
vbb

Received 197 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by mugenh22a4
What's the point of hella-flushing a sports sedan like the ISF? It totally defeats the purpose. What's next? Stancing a Lambo?
Done.
Old 07-24-12, 05:23 AM
StealthFF
Lead Lap

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by mugenh22a4
... so much for personal choice and what it is to be amercan and free will... would you like to dress me too..lol.. People have choice... the point is bc I enjoy it and its a culture... No worries exactly why I quit replying on forums for years at a time due to nonesensical comments. Statements in thread that are negative are opinions, if you dont like what you see no problem I respect that, but your statements RUIN threads
Old 07-24-12, 05:23 AM
MisterSkiz
Racer

Received 90 Likes on 62 Posts

Ya dudes! Hey lets put some rusty hoods and ski racks on our cars!
Old 07-24-12, 05:35 AM
aWorkOfArt
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I'll put a ski rack on but it doesnt snow here LOL im just messing

to each his own... i wouldnt stance the F but i would stance the wifeys car if i trusted her enough not to curb rash the wheels LOL
Old 07-24-12, 06:39 AM
jadu
live.love.laugh.lexus

Received 89 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by MisterSkiz
Ya dudes! Hey lets put some rusty hoods and ski racks on our cars!
ski racks and bike racks, i could understand, but I could never understand the whole rusty hoods thing
Old 07-24-12, 06:58 AM
DCoolBeans
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by StealthFF
... so much for personal choice... . No worries exactly why I quit replying on forums for years at a time due to nonesensical comments. Statements in thread that are negative are opinions, if you dont like what you see no problem
gotta ease up man, this is a forum. Your gonna get different ideas; thoughts, and personalities....that's the fun about this. Don't drown in a cup of water.

For a minute there I thought I was on my old forum vwvortex lol. I agree, why would you stance a car that's meant to run on a circuit, that's meant to go 172mph
Old 07-24-12, 07:07 AM
vbb

Received 197 Likes on 96 Posts

^ I think that's the point. Nobody is telling anyone else that you can't exercise personal choice. It's your car, do whatever you want with it! The question though (and I think it is a fair question) is why do people buy cars specifically designed for performance and handling, and make it so that it couldn't possibly perform close to its potential? If you buy a car that was meant for mid-low speed cruising, it would seem to make sense... but not on a car that was meant to go fast and handle on rails. Why not buy an IS250 if you want the look?
Old 07-24-12, 08:02 AM
MjThind
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Let me set it straight here, what I meant by stanced is a aggressive offset with a sizable drop...

After all it is gong to be my daily...

Last edited by MjThind; 07-24-12 at 08:47 AM.
Old 07-24-12, 08:18 AM
Just F Me
Lexus Champion

Received 22 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by jadu
ski racks and bike racks, i could understand, but I could never understand the whole rusty hoods thing
I think one of the first guys to do a rusty hood was the guy who owns the StanceWorks website....if you've seen his E28 BMW...you'll actually go..."damn that was a pretty good idea and it looks good". Here comes all the other guys doing the same...never turned out the same though.
Old 07-24-12, 08:47 AM
mugenh22a4
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

... so much for personal choice and what it is to be amercan and free will... would you like to dress me too..lol.. People have choice... the point is bc I enjoy it and its a culture... No worries exactly why I quit replying on forums for years at a time due to nonesensical comments. Statements in thread that are negative are opinions, if you dont like what you see no problem I respect that, but your statements RUIN threads
Would you like a tissue? Seriously, you need a flame suit if you're gonna post a topic like this. Besides, this a forum, expect differing opinions.
Old 07-24-12, 09:22 AM
RCB
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by vbb
That Lambo looks really bad to me. Maybe it's those wheels that look like they belong on a Pantera?!
I like an aggressive stance on a lot of cars for a show but not for driving. I think having two setups would be nice. Stance.... Hella flush, lot's of camber, not poked for shows and proper alignment for driving. IMHO streached is for Euros and drifters. I think it looks really bad to rock a ton of rim with no tire on a performance car.
Stuffing 305s in the rear gives you the best of both worlds.... Hella flush with great performance.
Old 07-24-12, 09:56 AM
MjThind
Lead Lap

Amen brotha I enjoy the culture too...
Old 07-24-12, 09:57 AM
MjThind
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by SeanGTS
I feel old (28 tomorrow) lol what are you talking about?
Happy Bday!
Old 07-24-12, 11:18 AM
LiLS
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love the "hellaflush" look but its dependant on the car. Its personal choice any input regarding funcitonality is NOT what hellaflush or stance is about; its just a pure "car culture" thats all. Here my past and current setups..HELLAFLUSH
i love it....whats the specs!?

Quick Reply: Any F stancers?