IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Another JoeZ D-AFI Install and Satisfied Customer

Old 06-21-12, 02:55 AM
aWorkOfArt
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up Another JoeZ D-AFI Install and Satisfied Customer

<--------- Another Satisfied JoeZ Customer!

As everyone read on a previous thread I started, I had issues tracking my order from Carson Toyota. But to make a long story short, it was a little misunderstanding and Luis squared everyting away and provided a tracking number. So I went onto USPS and punched in the number and... BAM ! My intake arrived 1:12 a.m.was ready for pickup... So I took off work early to get my package, went home to cool off the car. 30 minutes later, I spent all but 7 minutes doing the install and now done. I have to say the craftsmanship of the intake was nice and precise, and the instructions were short and sweet. After all of that, im proud to say, I am now part of the IS-F JoeZ Fam LOL! Now its time to place the order for the JoeZ exhaust and ill be complete ! Thanks for reading!

^ And of course a thread would not be complete without pics! I also installed an aFe Pro Dry S Filter.
* On a side note * I wanted a Blue JoeZ intake but was shipped a Black one maybe by accident??? I wasnt going to wait for another week, so just took one for the team and decided to change up my color scheme for the engine bay or later powder coat to Lexus USB paint

^ Not even 500 miles on the car yet and Im already modding car!

Thanks JoeZ for making an awesome product and thanks Luis from Carson Toyota for getting my order processed and sent to me in 7 days. Awesome!

And special thanks to my Princess aka "Daddy's Little Helper" for all the help and support!
Old 06-21-12, 04:00 AM
Rider
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ur wheels are different from the ones offered for the 2012..
Old 06-21-12, 04:09 AM
QQQ
Rookie

That's a 2012 and it looks a lot like mine! Notice a difference? Does it sound meaner?
Old 06-21-12, 04:38 AM
aWorkOfArt
Lexus Test Driver

Talking

Originally Posted by Rider
Ur wheels are different from the ones offered for the 2012..
Yes it is a 2012, production date was May 2012 as stated on the door jam of the driver's side... I argued for almost a month back and forth with my salesman saying they are giving the older model rims when all he said that it was the region specific rims offered to Guam... I said F that! We are just 3-4 hour flight away from Japan and we cant give those guys a call and get the 2012 rims on a 2012 car? And then finally the truth came out... Just like QQQ, Unfortunately the person in charge of ordering cars for the Lexus dealership is some lady who doesnt know her job and just clicks away without even looking at the possible options for our cars or didnt even care to click the option to change the rims to the 2012, she just chooses to be a lazy *** and tells the salesmen to tell the customer its a region specific optoin and there is nothing else available... end result.... QQQ and myself, just like every other damn ISF on Guam have the same type of rims, the 2008 model mirror face rims. Eh! i dont really care all so much cause i plan on changing the rims in the near future... it bothered me at first, but not anymore

Originally Posted by QQQ
That's a 2012 and it looks a lot like mine! Notice a difference? Does it sound meaner?
Honestly bro I didnt notice anything at all maybe cause i just took it around the neighborhood and didnt get a chance to open her up... but on JoeZ's instructions, it said give it about 200 miles for the ECU to learn and fully adjust to the intake to get the full performance of the intake system.

I gotta love the first thing it mentioned in the instructions. Congratulatons, you just gained 4-6whp! <- Amazing LOL !
Old 06-21-12, 04:49 AM
QQQ
Rookie

Nice. JoeZ's the man!
Old 06-21-12, 06:50 AM
IS350atWOT
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

That's the same intake system I have - JoeZ with AFE Pro Dry. Have had it for over 50000 miles and I love it!
Old 06-21-12, 07:39 AM
MWhit02

damn that looks nice; can't wwait to get mine.
Old 06-21-12, 08:49 AM
SeanGTS
Lead Lap

Mine gets delivered today... excited.

Good pics
Old 06-21-12, 09:13 AM
ShadowISF
Lexus Champion

Congrats! Same color that I got.
Old 06-21-12, 09:42 AM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

Received 164 Likes on 116 Posts

Now u r missing Joez exhaust to go with that
Old 06-21-12, 10:38 AM
iH8RICERZ
Racer

Received 209 Likes on 77 Posts

Congrats on the purchase!!

I'm picking up a black Joe Z intake and Tom's filter this weekend Can't wait to get it on the F!!!
Old 06-21-12, 11:43 AM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor

Received 666 Likes on 589 Posts

get the Joe-Z exhaust, makes the car x100 better!

Your #1 Dealer for Aftermarket Performance Products
Orange County, CA
Email: info@merakiautoworks.com
Text/Call: 213 394 2886
Old 06-21-12, 02:29 PM
Epoy04
Rookie

Good Job JoeZ! Anyway, I have 2012 ISF can you pm me best price for intake. Thanks
Old 06-21-12, 06:46 PM
aWorkOfArt
Lexus Test Driver

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by QQQ
Nice. JoeZ's the man!
Thanks bro! You should get one too

Originally Posted by IS350atWOT
That's the same intake system I have - JoeZ with AFE Pro Dry. Have had it for over 50000 miles and I love it!
Im loving it so far... IMO it feels alil quicker on the acceleration... kinda like that difference it makes when having sport off vs sport on...

Originally Posted by MWhit02
damn that looks nice; can't wwait to get mine.
Hope it comes in soon, take some pics and start another thread LOL

Originally Posted by SeanGTS
Mine gets delivered today... excited.

Good pics
Heck yeah bro! Luis was the man!

Originally Posted by ShadowISF
Congrats! Same color that I got.
Thanks bro! But I seriously had a color theme for the engine bay and the intake color was a big deal for me... eh F it ! LOL

Originally Posted by blitz_714
Now u r missing Joez exhaust to go with that
Just waiting on my reply from Luis to get me the shipping to Guam and im pretty much SOLD! Thanks to your awesome thread on your car bro! Truely an inspiration to us followers like myself

Originally Posted by iH8RICERZ
Congrats on the purchase!!
Thanks bro! The car is slowly getting there...

I'm picking up a black Joe Z intake and Tom's filter this weekend Can't wait to get it on the F!!!
Ugh damn i wish Carson had the Tom's filter, that was my first choice, but they didnt have it up on their website and another Vendor didnt get back to me on time... Oh well I will change it out later when i get bored...

Originally Posted by joshhleee
get the Joe-Z exhaust, makes the car x100 better!
Im sure it does bro, just waiting on Luis to hook a brother up

Originally Posted by Epoy04
Good Job JoeZ! Anyway, I have 2012 ISF can you pm me best price for intake. Thanks
There are two Vendors on here that I know of that stock the JoeZ intake, and everyone oh here has nothing but great things to say about the both of them, I would recommend you choose who can give you the better price. Check out: l-tunedparts.com aka Carson Toyota and also VIPAutoSalon.com The instructions I got with my intake said it was from VIPAutoSalon, so I think we may have just found the source LOL
Old 06-21-12, 07:22 PM
SeanGTS
Lead Lap

I got the wrong color too, but happy nonetheless, will install tonight.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Another JoeZ D-AFI Install and Satisfied Customer