IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Houston TX. F owners!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-12, 09:33 PM
F4Fast
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Idk lmk what time to be there and ill be there. Bryan im sure is down aswell.
Old 05-29-12, 04:37 AM
StealthFF
Lead Lap

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Nice, feel free to email me if want to try to get there early and park to gether or just say whats up. email - stealthlex01@yahoo.com....Also, Any of you have headers and get them installed at any local shop? I am most likely going to go through Ted at EVS whos helped tons of friends and on my custom suspension..just wondering for informational purposes.
Old 05-29-12, 06:19 AM
heyarms
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts

HEY!

Yall should join the "Club Lexus - Houston" facebook page! We do meets (did ATB this month), BBQ's, bar hopping, and whatever else (DIY, etc). Ton's of IS's as well as a handful of other models. Just had a BBQ & Booze day yesterday at my house.
Old 05-29-12, 08:12 AM
StealthFF
Lead Lap

Yes I know!, you may laugh but I havent had one for years, because as I speculated a few years back and has proven me correct id rather not have one and have any person, company, etc damage my repore or integrity bc of any contect for a pure instance that somebody or someone associated with anyone I know damage my engineering career and/or relationships preffesional or personal. It releives me of any stress and or mal intentions that social networking may bring. yes I know there are many positive reactions one can gain but, not worth damaging effects
Old 05-29-12, 09:51 AM
F4Fast
Pole Position

Stealth, when you can get at me. I installed my headers with the help of my friend who works at lexus. Pm me or we can talk about it this sat at coffee and cars. Ill hit you friday to confirm and sat when im omw.
Old 05-29-12, 04:06 PM
ALA1999
Rookie

Hey i'm down for cars n coffee!! lmk
Old 05-29-12, 04:08 PM
ALA1999
Rookie

Originally Posted by heyarms
HEY!

Yall should join the "Club Lexus - Houston" facebook page! We do meets (did ATB this month), BBQ's, bar hopping, and whatever else (DIY, etc). Ton's of IS's as well as a handful of other models. Just had a BBQ & Booze day yesterday at my house.
Is FB the only way to hear about the meets and events? I don't have FB and really don't plan on making one anytime soon.
Old 05-29-12, 04:10 PM
BryanLeISF
Pole Position

I'm down for coffee and cars!
Old 05-29-12, 04:13 PM
F4Fast
Pole Position

Same here. I dont have a fb and dont Plan on havin one anytime soon. Rather not have any ex-gf drama lol.
Old 05-29-12, 04:23 PM
heyarms
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by ALA1999
Is FB the only way to hear about the meets and events? I don't have FB and really don't plan on making one anytime soon.
It tends to be easiest, since our Southwest regional section is very unused. I'm surprised this thread is open in the F section and not moved.
Old 05-29-12, 04:31 PM
1QWKGS4
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 22 Posts

Hard to believe most of you ISF guys don't have FB, damn i thought i was old and I have FB, you guys must be Geezers pushing 65+ plus or something.. LOL J/K

Really, I recently join this group. They are really fun, hip group and we meet aleast twice a month to hangout and do stuff. You guys should consider hanging with us or at-least coordinate with us for meets if you're not going to be part of FB (FB updates are alot faster than these Long threads)..
Old 05-29-12, 04:43 PM
BryanLeISF
Pole Position

I'm actually 23 lol but since I don't like work keeping track of my ermm recreational activities outside of the office, I deactivated it. Maybe I'll have my girl join the fb group
Old 05-29-12, 05:28 PM
XSV
Instructor

Received 61 Likes on 55 Posts

The FB group is the easiest way to mass communicate with members. If you are worried about privacy, the group is private and only accessible to members, as for your privacy on FB, you can set the settings to friends only can view your profile and pictures. I'd be great to meet some more fellow Houston Lexus owners; I see so many ISF's in Houston. I always see a USB ISF parked on the 4th floor at the UH Welcome Center garage.
Old 05-29-12, 06:06 PM
StealthFF
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by BryanLeISF
I'm actually 23 lol but since I don't like work keeping track of my ermm recreational activities outside of the office, I deactivated it. Maybe I'll have my girl join the fb group
Lol, how funny I just told my girl to do the same earlier. haha how funny... yea im 25 not old or too old yet, but the social networking as recently quoted ex;s are huge problem and all that is associated with... More and more as I hire people within the facility and talk with others in their feild they are actually wanting info to your FB account as reference to see your outlook and level of stature you command...Me id rather let me actions and job performance speak for itself, than to be otherwised mis-judged...

But, anywho I do have email and phone and would love to meet up etc.. saturday is soon approaching...ill be at lifetime before get a work out in as usual and roll over there approximately about 7 ish..
Old 05-29-12, 07:07 PM
ILowNslowI
Pole Position

Someone keep me posted I don't have a Facebook either, Im in for coffee & cars.

Quick Reply: Houston TX. F owners!!