IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Ok F owners! (race story inside)

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-11, 03:26 PM
SargeISF
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ok F owners! (race story inside)

http://www.facebook.com/groups/123898602555/ <--- Imron Azad Khan's post

Lets Discuss..
Old 12-14-11, 03:34 PM
MRxSLAYx
Lexus Champion

I just asked to join the group. Once accepted, ill call him out so he can see what a train feels like lol
Old 12-14-11, 03:46 PM
SargeISF
Lead Lap

I cant believe that guy. The Christine girl is my wife.

Slay, your going to have to destroy that dude,lol
Old 12-14-11, 03:48 PM
MisterSkiz
Racer

Received 90 Likes on 62 Posts

Just dumb poor kids..what do you expect.
Old 12-14-11, 03:52 PM
MRxSLAYx
Lexus Champion

He and the Mazda 3 community are off their rocker. I can see that Your wife is trying to spread some knowledge, but those guys seem to be on the stubborn side. Let's see how they feel after I stir things up.
Old 12-14-11, 03:57 PM
MisterSkiz
Racer

Received 90 Likes on 62 Posts

Send his post to tips.fbi.gov.....maldito pendejo
Old 12-14-11, 04:02 PM
SargeISF
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by MisterSkiz
Send his post to tips.fbi.gov.....maldito pendejo
lol.We should invite him to the next meet.
Old 12-14-11, 04:12 PM
LBmtb
Driver

Those posts/comments made me chuckle.
Old 12-14-11, 04:19 PM
IsFast3r
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wanna see this race happen... video please!!!
Old 12-14-11, 05:18 PM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor

Received 667 Likes on 589 Posts

I love all these haters with mazdas talking trash on the F cause they can't afford one. If they put the same amount of money we put in our car, we'll blow them away for sure..(headers,exhaust,intake). I would love to be able to join in the conversation on facebook. terrible, they should just stop talking.
Old 12-14-11, 05:57 PM
ilv1004s
Lexus Test Driver

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

wats he got a MPS? (mazdaspeed)?
if that is the case i absolutely killed a MPS3 with mods on a rolling start
Also a K20 CRX 2 carlengths at the start of 2nd gear 4 car lenghts by end of 2nd gear
Old 12-14-11, 06:01 PM
jadu
live.love.laugh.lexus

Received 88 Likes on 70 Posts

those mazdaspeed guys lol...

can any one share the convo for those w/o fb?
Old 12-14-11, 06:02 PM
DCoolBeans
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MRxSLAYx
I just asked to join the group. Once accepted, ill call him out so he can see what a train feels like lol
youtube this!!!
Old 12-14-11, 06:11 PM
SargeISF
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by jadu
those mazdaspeed guys lol...

can any one share the convo for those w/o fb?
Here you go.

Imron Azad Khan
Got pulled by a white Lexus ISF by 1/2 a car on griffin road. Started a 40 roll and ended at 90. I was gaining ever so slightly up top.
Like · · Unfollow Post · 9 hours ago via mobile
Daniel Alejandro Vargas and 2 others like this.

Yagiz Cetindere Cuz of Boooost
9 hours ago via mobile · Like

Imron Azad Khan I made a promise to myself that my next car has to be on boost. Even if its a minivan. Lol
9 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

Yagiz Cetindere A Boosted minivan... That's a family car right there lol

Sebastian Vargas Racing on highways? Lol.
9 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

Imron Azad Khan Lol. Griffin road is like a highway. It was pass palm ave so there really wasn't any cars.

Robert Hernandez Wildman All trac Toyota mini van used to come awd with a super charger XD

Imron Azad Khan Cardomain has a few 2jz powered 4-runner.
8 hours ago via mobile · Like

Jorge Alpizar Isf vs what ????
7 hours ago via mobile · Like

Jorge Alpizar And trust me isf tops 185mph so either he was toying with u or just put that **** on drive and let it ride .. unless ur boosting good psi and tweaked then it was only to give ur car hope ive seen those monsters run before
7 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

Jorge Alpizar The sienna came supercharged
7 hours ago via mobile · Like

Imron Azad Khan I've got a speed 3 with intake and turbo back exhaust. Stock tune. The ISF for sure was definitely on it. From a dig would he clean me up. They do 0-60 in 4.4 second. On a roll is a different story. That where the speed really shines.
6 hours ago via mobile · Like

Alex Sierra Because racecar.

Reyan Maharaj Not too bad only a 1/2 car

Daniel Alejandro Vargas i got pulled like a bus and a half......never racing isf's again!
6 hours ago · Like · 2

Bruno Ferretti Lmmffaaaooo ... You sod not just compare your under 300whp fwd speed to a isf.. It was probably an is350
6 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

Bruno Ferretti Did*

Jorge Alpizar Remember top speed is also its advantage with the hp and v8
6 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

Jorge Alpizar Is 350. I believe more

Alex Sierra Top speed is never an advantage unless you're running a 1 mile stretch race. It's how fast you can get there that's the advantage.

Imron Azad Khan Wow. That's an insult too me if you think I can't tell the difference between the two models. Take in consideration the weight of an ISF vs a speed, my mods and that fact that a roll race is definitely a turbo fwd car race.

Imron Azad Khan Does anyone know someone with an ISF. I'd like to have a computer generated run.
5 hours ago via mobile · Like

Alex Sierra ‎Christine Ruiz Dones Rodriguez's husband iirc.
5 hours ago via mobile · Like

Christine Ruiz Dones Rodriguez Not gonna happen. But I will tell you that you would DEFINITELY not be able to pull on our ISF - from a dig or otherwise. lol You probably raced a regular IS model with an F sport bodykit.
5 hours ago via mobile · Like · 4

Christine Ruiz Dones Rodriguez Next you're gonna say that you almost beat an M3. >_<
4 hours ago via mobile · Like · 4

Alex Sierra Damn......Christine giving the talk.
4 hours ago via mobile · Like

Maikel Ventura Ohhhhh **** christine went pro talking, watchhhoutttt
4 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

Christine Ruiz Dones Rodriguez I only know the troofis roofis because I has one. And not to mention that my speed would also be left behind too. And its at 17psi of whoooooosh. lol
4 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

Jorge Alpizar trust me yo ive done my home work on toyotas for awhile i had 2 of them just to let you know ive been in the street scene since 02 ive been in dynos and when i learn my cars i learn them the isF is a car the speed 3 or 6 wont be able to handle unles you have upgrade turbo kit upgraded intercooling system and nasty boost and this is for a speed 6 to catch up with the awd advantage so trust me my buddies speed 3 couldnt beat an is350 what makes you think with an intake you would be close to an F
4 hours ago · Like

Jorge Alpizar thats just crazy they do convert the 350 to look like isF
4 hours ago · Like · 1

Imron Azad Khan This is funny. I think i would know what an ISF looks like. Not to mention what a v6 vs a v8 sounds like. You guys acting as if i said i beat a hayabusa. This race could have so many variables. Maybe the ISF had his engine stolen in hialeah and they put a prius engine it. Plus, i have an intake, and turboback exhaust which really gives the speed some life. Not to mention my downpipe is leaking at the flex seal which probably is giving me 15 more hp. lol. And i didnt single anyone else's ISF out. I didnt even say i would beat one from a dig. If you read my posted correctly, I HAD ALL THE ADVANTAGES AND STILL LOST!!!!!

plus, I just asked if someone had one and would be willing to do a friendly computer generate run.
4 hours ago · Like

Jorge Alpizar lol
4 hours ago · Like

Jorge Alpizar Let me Drive the Is-F
4 hours ago · Like

Imron Azad Khan ‎Christine Ruiz Dones Rodriguez, as for your reference to an M3, my buddy who is also on this forum, when he had his speed we ran an 2008 M3 coupe in palm beach one night a biz speed meet and was dead even with him up to 120mph. He had an intake, race manifold, dp/tp and catback exhaust. There are a few people on this forum that can vouch on this.
4 hours ago · Like

Christine Ruiz Dones Rodriguez A 2008 M3 does 0-60 in 4.9 seconds and has 400+ hp. What the hell was wrong with the M3 to have lost to a Mazda 3? lol

And something musta been seriously wrong with the ISF driver? Either he was screwing with you, an IS250 in disguise or Gary Coleman was driving. lol

And don't worry, no offense taken to ours.
3 hours ago via mobile · Like

Alex Sierra If this was Asif then I can vouch.

Imron Azad Khan Only god knows... Next time ill try to video, while steering and power shifting. Jk! Oh and this brings me to my next point GTR over m3 and ISF...!!!! Ahahaha. When I finish grad school I'm gonna buy a used GTR!
3 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

Imron Azad Khan It was asif!. The guy in the m3 was like fuuhhhhh! What am I doing wrong. Ahahah. Priceless. These car with high 12s quarter mile run 12s cause of a good launch. Rwd vs fwd. So that .5-1.0 advantage to 60mph doesn't help in a roll race!

Alex Sierra Hey Ronnie...I'm real happy for you and ima let you finish but R32/R33>R34>R35
3 hours ago via mobile · Like · 2

Brian Cha So wait you have a MS3 with intake and downpipe, cat and cat back exhaust on a Stock tune..........
It seems that you don't like your car, Get a AP and HPFP now!!!!!!!
Approx. How much power do you make?
MS3 weighs 3238 lbs about

Reyan Maharaj Before the bashing, I think he was amazed that he only got pulled by a 1/2 car length, you none speed owners underestimate the speed 3 1st gen. My friend who is an EVO/ Honda lover called me at midnight to congratulate me that a speed 3 killed his buddy 400whp EVO 8, even he couldn't believe it. That's when I said ........ I told you so. Lol.

Reyan Maharaj ‎@ Brian, he parted out his car a year back.

Jonathan Herrera M3>ISF/C63
3 hours ago · Like

Reyan Maharaj C63 > just burn it.
3 hours ago via mobile · Like · 2

Jonathan Herrera lul
3 hours ago · Like

Luis A. Noriega niceee , kinda dissapointed if it was an ISF tho lol
3 hours ago · Like

Christine Ruiz Dones Rodriguez I dare you to post this in the Lexus forum. Come back and let me know how it goes. lol
2 hours ago via mobile · Like · 2

Luis A. Noriega lol^ ,,,, i would think even an evo MR whit bolt ons would have trouble keeping up whit an ISF.
2 hours ago · Like

Christine Ruiz Dones Rodriguez You can also join AWD Motorsports and ask the same questions with the ISF or Bimmer. Again, let me know how it goes. I wouldn't ask about the EVO's tho.
2 hours ago via mobile · Like

Vicox Xeneize Be careful when racing on griffing, there are undercovers looking for races...u race u get caught! I got caught at 87mph in griffin for racing a stupid mustang tht was an undercover!!
2 hours ago · Like

Imron Azad Khan I should have known better than too post this even on a MAZDA forum!!! Seriously christine. Its an ISF. Not a bugatti. Plus, on supra and evo forums I can have buddies tell you how much upsurd trash talking goes on.. I'm tired of this post. Someone delete this.
2 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

Jonathan Herrera Lol like i say M3>ISFail
2 hours ago · Like · 1

Imron Azad Khan If you would like. You can bring your ISF. That's right I'm calling you out.In a friendly way that is. Lol!

Jonathan Herrera Ill bring my moms M3! lol we can do it all at once
2 hours ago · Like

Imron Azad Khan I've driven the m3 , isf and c63 and that merc will put a beating on the other two. Nothing like good ole handbuilt v8..

Jonathan Herrera Ehh you drove an e90? with DCT? Shifts are like 0.02 seconds... lol. 3.9 to 60. Car and driver. BMW m3 With DCT hence DCT
2 hours ago · Like

Jonathan Herrera or an e92 same thing
2 hours ago · Like

Brian Cha Hes lucky he didn't throw a rod or destroy a piston.

Imron Azad Khan Brian are you referencing to me?

Brian Cha Yeah Imron do you have smething where you can watch your fuel pressure? You said you had intake and turbo back exhaust on a stock tune right?

Maikel Ventura I just want to say i like hondas

Christine Ruiz Dones Rodriguez This one time in band camp, I beat a Gallardo by 1/4 of a bumper....
2 hours ago via mobile · Like · 2

Imron Azad Khan I use t monitor when I was all modded out but I sold everthing including fuel pump and cobb ap. I know the car could run better with a tune but I'm eventually gonna drop the downpipe. I'm just lazy, that downpipe is no joke. Especially since it been on the car for over 60k.
about an hour ago via mobile · Like

Brian Cha Becareful bro, I've heard that once you put that DP on that's when you move more air and fuel pressure starts to drop. Are you getting rid of the car?
about an hour ago · Like

Maikel Ventura I dont understand half of what u guys r saying, so i will just smile
about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 2

Imron Azad Khan Ive had it for almost 3 years. No issues. I'm gonna keep. I'm almost done paying off. I don't want any car payments unless its a gtr. Lol
about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 4

Brian Cha oh ok gotcha.
about an hour ago · Like
Miguel Rodriguez Ok, I have to say El Oh EL!!!!!
about an hour ago · Like · 1

Alex Sierra Hey Ronnie did the ISF driver have his windows up?
about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 1

Brian Cha haha MASSSIVE DRAG..... LOLZ
about an hour ago · Like

Imron Azad Khan No, he had his driver window down.
@miguel, what does that mean?

Imron Azad Khan Lol?
Miguel Rodriguez el oh el = LOL
about an hour ago · Like

Brian Cha Wind Drag = reason why he wasn't faster
about an hour ago · Like · 1

Imron Azad Khan Maybe. But I had both windows down. Anyway. Whats funny is I didn't think this post would stir up all this bashing. I mean dont get me wrong, the ISF is an amazing machine, but truth be told I was actually suprised I kept up. Like I said earlier, had it been from a dig I would have been beat like kunta kinte.

Imron Azad Khan Don't under estimate a speed 3 from a roll. Especially with bolts on and a stage 5 driver. Haha
59 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1
Miguel Rodriguez Ok, now your smoking some pretty good ****.
55 minutes ago · Like

Alex Sierra Everyone that says Ronnie and Miguel should go from a dig like this comment.
52 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 3

Alex Sierra Everyone that says Ronnie and Miguel should go from a roll like this comment.
51 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Imron Azad Khan Alex, he would destroy me from a dig. Let do a roll shall we. Then afterward we can stop off and enjoy each others company like good old days!
50 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Alex Sierra That's why I posted 2 comments. One says roll one says dig
48 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Imron Azad Khan I'm down for this " computer generated run" lol. In mexico. Little mexico.
46 minutes ago via mobile · Like
Miguel Rodriguez Please, just stop. Let it go..........
39 minutes ago · Like

Jonathan Herrera ‎2008 isnt the same as 2009/10/11
but its 3.9 to 60 with double clutch which was not out in 08.
36 minutes ago · Like

Alex Sierra I wanna see a roll race go down. Or else ill be disappointed.
32 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Imron Azad Khan Well. I'm a fan of the dct. Not the old smg in the prev gen m3. Dual clutch is the way to go in my opinion with these newer cars. You cant beat those shifts. The new audi tts with the dual clutch does 60 in 3.6 seconds. To bad in won't make it to the U.S.
29 minutes ago via mobile · Like
Christine Ruiz Dones Rodriguez Why do we encourage street racing on here guys? There's a very good reason why Homestead and PBIR tracks are around. No tickets, jail time, road hazards or the posibility of hurting other drivers. Either take it to the track or ****. Plenty of witnesses there....

To see your **** get handed by the ISF. Sorry....had to add that last bit. lol
2 minutes ago · Like
Jonathan Herrera True dat! Gtr 2012 is 2.8! Good thing its in the US!
2 minutes ago · Like
Old 12-14-11, 07:30 PM
xjason
Driver

Too much nonsense.. haha

Quick Reply: Ok F owners! (race story inside)