IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Looking for Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-11, 11:11 PM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor

Received 668 Likes on 590 Posts
Default Looking for Wheels

What is the best offset and wheel specification to get for the F and the best looking rims. I love the look of BBS LM's and ISS forged sypders, but those are costly. any feedback is appreciated.
Old 10-26-11, 12:32 AM
CalitriSC
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Vossen has some nice looking wheels for the IS-F at about half the price of the other two wheels you just mentioned.
Old 10-26-11, 07:49 AM
CaptAwsm
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got to pay to play. I say splurge for the nice wheels.. you wont reject it. Living in CA you can leave them on all year, so you def will get your money out of them. I really reject buying cheap wheels for my previous cars, even though they looked sweet. Cast wheels bend easy, finishes can flake off on cheap wheels, and hard to get any $$ out of your resale.
Old 10-26-11, 07:54 AM
flowrider
Lexus Champion

Received 1,828 Likes on 1,290 Posts

You may want to contact the site sponsor FIGS Engineering:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...itment-10.html

Lou
Old 10-26-11, 12:10 PM
Brian@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CalitriSC
Vossen has some nice looking wheels for the IS-F at about half the price of the other two wheels you just mentioned.
Thanks There are so many great options of the IS F and if you consider us, let me know how I can help. We offer a 5 year warranty on our wheels too

http://www.vossenwheels.com/gallery/...tos/lexus.aspx

Old 10-26-11, 02:21 PM
FIGS
The Maker

Received 141 Likes on 73 Posts

I have mostly been dealing with two companies but more keep approaching me to represent them. BC wheel and Forged Specialties. FS is a bit higher end due to the 3-peice construction and the concave if wanted adds quite a bit of cost.

BC specializes in a 2-peice forged design and their newer stuff is both strong and light and provide a unique look because its a forged center on step lip and carries the spokes all the way to the edge. Anotehr nice thing is that they build them in 2 weeks to order, so depending on how you want them shipped they can get to you in 3 weeks from order time. I also provde fitment with tires, mounted and balanced and can work with you depending on which brand you want and how wide you want to go, plus the level of fender mods you want to do, from 0 to 20mm. 0 being you do not want to mess with them at all.
Here are some newer styles that are similar to what you might like.

I wish I have all F pics but unfortunately they keep making new styles and its hard to get every since one. The setup on my F below is a 19x11 with a 305 rear and a 19x9 front with a 255/35
I can build up whatever you need and be quite affordable with shipping and everything ready to roll.

The rest are on other vehicles but you can get an idea.

Links - Arms - SuperPro Poly Bushings - Solid Bearing Conversions - Motor Mounts
RB BBK's and 2P Rotors, G-Loc pads, Radium Fuel Systems
Custom Fabrication Design and Machining - Industrial 3D Printing - Laser Cutting
2018 USTCC Sportsman Class Champions - 2018 NASA ST5 National Champions
Old 10-26-11, 03:39 PM
wiredGS400
Driver

Default Those forged wheels are sweet

but when I first saw the WEDS (in this thread https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...-2011-isf.html) I was like WOW, those are nice. I am not big into show, but those wheels just made me salivate for some reason.
Old 10-26-11, 05:22 PM
js619858
Pole Position

Originally Posted by FIGS
I have mostly been dealing with two companies but more keep approaching me to represent them. BC wheel and Forged Specialties. FS is a bit higher end due to the 3-peice construction and the concave if wanted adds quite a bit of cost.

BC specializes in a 2-peice forged design and their newer stuff is both strong and light and provide a unique look because its a forged center on step lip and carries the spokes all the way to the edge. Anotehr nice thing is that they build them in 2 weeks to order, so depending on how you want them shipped they can get to you in 3 weeks from order time. I also provde fitment with tires, mounted and balanced and can work with you depending on which brand you want and how wide you want to go, plus the level of fender mods you want to do, from 0 to 20mm. 0 being you do not want to mess with them at all.
Here are some newer styles that are similar to what you might like.

I wish I have all F pics but unfortunately they keep making new styles and its hard to get every since one. The setup on my F below is a 19x11 with a 305 rear and a 19x9 front with a 255/35
I can build up whatever you need and be quite affordable with shipping and everything ready to roll.
How much are these I like!

Last edited by lobuxracer; 10-26-11 at 05:58 PM.
Old 10-26-11, 05:30 PM
js619858
Pole Position

The 19x9.5/11 Linea Corse LC818 are probably my next wheels and I think some on Club Lexus already have them on the ISF. Look great!
Attached Thumbnails Looking for Wheels-7204_2.jpg   Looking for Wheels-lc818_1911_satblk_02.jpg  
Old 10-26-11, 07:46 PM
FIGS
The Maker

Originally Posted by js619858
How much are these I like!
PM sent

BC also has a pocket machined version.
Links - Arms - SuperPro Poly Bushings - Solid Bearing Conversions - Motor Mounts
Custom Fabrication Design and Machining - Industrial 3D Printing - Laser Cutting
Old 10-27-11, 01:12 PM
Brian@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Pic fight Some great choices in here, good luck! Nice pics FIGS!

Old 10-27-11, 04:32 PM
FIGS
The Maker

haha, Mike you are probably always gonna beat me at a pic fight Your wheels look great and of course having them on an F is always a plus. I sought out wheels to provide what I wanted out of my car and to compliment the overall suspension offering. You guys have a great product and great customer service as far as everyone says and you certainly focus on the Lexus family so we all appreciate that There are not enough molecules of aluminum to give everyone what they want so I always look for more options.

Fig
Old 10-27-11, 05:00 PM
mikefate
Lead Lap

I've gotten wheels and other parts from fig. Was extremely pleased with every purchase. Wheels come beautifully packaged with cnc'd wheel protector covers. Really can't ask for more from a vendor.
Old 10-27-11, 05:40 PM
Brian@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by FIGS
haha, Mike you are probably always gonna beat me at a pic fight Your wheels look great and of course having them on an F is always a plus. I sought out wheels to provide what I wanted out of my car and to compliment the overall suspension offering. You guys have a great product and great customer service as far as everyone says and you certainly focus on the Lexus family so we all appreciate that There are not enough molecules of aluminum to give everyone what they want so I always look for more options.

Fig
Thanks Fig, we love your threads here & the products you offer. Keep up the great work.
Old 10-27-11, 08:42 PM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor

Received 668 Likes on 590 Posts

thanks for all your replies! vossen has some really nice wheels, they're attractive but i love the linea corse wheels and the price is cheap too. so i have another question, is it better to drop the car then get the wheels so you know what your limit is so you won't rub?

Quick Reply: Looking for Wheels