IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

(((___::Hey so My name's ExclusivIS...and well...I'm a WALDaholic!!!::__)))

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-10, 02:09 PM
T-Rex06
Ho Motorsports

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Looks good man. You just need a set of side skirts to complete the kit.

Terrance
Old 08-23-10, 04:22 PM
SolTrain99
Pit Crew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That looks real good. Well done. Question.. did you put something on the license plate? If so what is it?
Old 08-23-10, 05:09 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

This kit looks better on darker cars. It looks too bulky or robotic and the white shows off every bit of that robotic look. I think of a Transformer robot when I look at it. From the side it looks cool.
What I think doesn't really matter but there it is. As long as the owner likes it that's all that matters.
Old 08-23-10, 05:41 PM
Galaxy 40
Pole Position

I like the rear and wish we had more options for the front.
Old 08-24-10, 02:09 AM
ExclusivIS
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for all the comments appreciation and feedback. Good or bad...simple point is I LOVE my car. Go do whatever you want to your own- spend your money however you want to spend it-MOD HOWEVER you'd like. Last time I checked that's what this whole game was all about.

N45 couldn't have said it any better- hey if you want everyone here to do the same things, buy the same stuff, and be fan boys of all the same exact kits and wheels go buy an m3 and hop on some fan boy sack. Go join the crowd and copy everyone for acceptance! Please don't come at me and talk to me about execution and your 2 cents if you bought a role of fake, wanna be, ugly carbon fiber and practically wrapped your entire car in it. Have Flea-bay splitters not even IS-F specific-and didn't even KEEP your THEME and wrap those in your little vinyl too. But people think that they can mod? It's funny to me. Last time I checked it was every other "KID" wrapping pieces of there car in fake CF vinyl roles...not buying WALD kits.

Far as the body line on the front bumper you guy's are referring to, and liking the Artisan because it doesn't have one- at this stage of the game it really doesn't bother me. If one day I decide to make a change it really wouldn't be hard to mold that bumper into one piece eliminating that line, in fact I have already discussed it with my body guys. I've thought about it, even upon initial install-but I just needed to get my car done at this point. You guy's know how long it's taking the build already- I'm just happy to have it done. Unfortunately it's nearing the END of summer and majority of good show's have passed here on the East coast(few that we do ever have) so I won't be doing it any time soon. I'm happy how everythings looking and glad to have it completed and looking as hot as she does.
Old 08-24-10, 07:15 AM
sickISF
Driver

Originally Posted by ExclusivIS
Thanks for all the comments appreciation and feedback. Good or bad...simple point is I LOVE my car. Go do whatever you want to your own- spend your money however you want to spend it-MOD HOWEVER you'd like. Last time I checked that's what this whole game was all about.

N45 couldn't have said it any better- hey if you want everyone here to do the same things, buy the same stuff, and be fan boys of all the same exact kits and wheels go buy an m3 and hop on some fan boy sack. Go join the crowd and copy everyone for acceptance! Please don't come at me and talk to me about execution and your 2 cents if you bought a role of fake, wanna be, ugly carbon fiber and practically wrapped your entire car in it. Have Flea-bay splitters not even IS-F specific-and didn't even KEEP your THEME and wrap those in your little vinyl too. But people think that they can mod? It's funny to me. Last time I checked it was every other "KID" wrapping pieces of there car in fake CF vinyl roles...not buying WALD kits.

Far as the body line on the front bumper you guy's are referring to, and liking the Artisan because it doesn't have one- at this stage of the game it really doesn't bother me. If one day I decide to make a change it really wouldn't be hard to mold that bumper into one piece eliminating that line, in fact I have already discussed it with my body guys. I've thought about it, even upon initial install-but I just needed to get my car done at this point. You guy's know how long it's taking the build already- I'm just happy to have it done. Unfortunately it's nearing the END of summer and majority of good show's have passed here on the East coast(few that we do ever have) so I won't be doing it any time soon. I'm happy how everythings looking and glad to have it completed and looking as hot as she does.
How can you ride a car so low in NY!!!!
Old 08-24-10, 08:55 AM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOW?!!? Man it ain't low enough!
Old 08-24-10, 09:02 AM
Robs IS250
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by iSuxeL
hahaha SAME exact thing I thought
Old 08-24-10, 09:10 AM
IXI187IXI
Lexus Fanatic

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by ExclusivIS

wow not good at taking criticism huh? Some people were just expressing their opinion.
Old 08-24-10, 09:57 AM
sickISF
Driver

If you lived in NY you would know Exactly what I'm referring to! Lets trade!!
Old 08-24-10, 03:08 PM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I used to live in Chi-town so I know LOL
Old 08-24-10, 03:53 PM
svntwosix
Lexus Test Driver

Can't see the pics.
Old 08-24-10, 04:13 PM
Initial_K
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by svntwosix
Can't see the pics.
Instead of photobucket, user imageshack instead.
Old 08-24-10, 05:37 PM
ExclusivIS
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by IXI187IXI
wow not good at taking criticism huh? Some people were just expressing their opinion.
There's a slight difference between giving someone criticism and being a straight up jack-wagon. Trust me- I know how to take criticism but don't have patience for immature haters that are all talk no action.

Originally Posted by sickISF
If you lived in NY you would know Exactly what I'm referring to! Lets trade!!
HA! Nobody knows what it's like to ride around NYC. All you FL guys CA guys keep talk talk talking I'd PAY to see some in car camera footage of you guy's driving YOUR rides on the BELT Pkwy or through the Bronx!

I used to live in Chi-town so I know LOL
Sorry John I'm going against ya on this one. YOU really have nooooo IDEA my friend.
Old 08-24-10, 07:34 PM
516IS
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sam, Great looking car, don't let all the criticism get to you, your car is unique and I am sure you break necks everywhere you go in NY. I agree with the rough streets in NY, you would be lucky if you make it to the highways via the side streets.

Quick Reply: (((___::Hey so My name's ExclusivIS...and well...I'm a WALDaholic!!!::__)))