Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bachelor
My god! I love this car so much!
Thank you. Just did another photo shoot. Will post up the new pix soon
Old 04-10-12, 06:19 AM
TokyoF
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great thread!!! Nice to see all the different progressions and trials and tribulations......the end result is my favorite!
Old 04-10-12, 10:27 AM
iH8RICERZ
Racer

Received 212 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by SExDEVIN
Thank you. Just did another photo shoot. Will post up the new pix soon
Hey Dev - Any parts laying around the shop you guys want to sell me? Remember, I'm not ballin outta control like most of you! hahaha Post the pix already!
Old 04-10-12, 10:43 AM
HyperMKIV
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by iH8RICERZ
Hey Dev - Any parts laying around the shop you guys want to sell me? Remember, I'm not ballin outta control like most of you! hahaha Post the pix already!
Dev's in Hong Kong right now. He gets back soon tho. Right before I leave for Japan. Haha

What parts u looking for??? We might have an extra roof spoiler, door sills if dev doesn't want them, blue caliper paint, but thats about it. Spare bumper and lip I think dev wants to keep still
Old 04-10-12, 11:41 AM
iH8RICERZ
Racer

Dev told me he gave the roof spoiler away already! lol If he still has it, what color is it? I'll have to hit him up when I get back. Not looking for any parts in particular, but a front lip, intake, roof spoiler, rear diffuser, maybe some lowering springs would be a start! lol
Old 04-10-12, 11:47 AM
RX7 RAGE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

car looks hard on the meisters bro
Old 04-11-12, 08:21 AM
HyperMKIV
Lexus Champion

Dev told me he gave the roof spoiler away already! lol If he still has it, what color is it? I'll have to hit him up when I get back. Not looking for any parts in particular, but a front lip, intake, roof spoiler, rear diffuser, maybe some lowering springs would be a start! lol
oh maybe he did... it was white
he still has the auto couture front lip and extra bumper but i think he might keep it
rear diffuser we have... it's the one that s4play was selling...
i sold the springs a while back but we can prob order you some
Old 04-11-12, 10:14 AM
iH8RICERZ
Racer

Originally Posted by HyperMKIV
oh maybe he did... it was white
he still has the auto couture front lip and extra bumper but i think he might keep it
rear diffuser we have... it's the one that s4play was selling...
i sold the springs a while back but we can prob order you some
hrmm...keep me posted then if you talk to Dev about that roof spoiler. I love the autocouture front lip but I'm sure I couldn't afford it even if he did decide to sell it! lol PM me the price on the s4play rear diffuser. And if I make it out to the wheels and meals on Sunday, come up to me cause I don't know anyone on here! I'll be the one most likely pushing a stroller around with my daughter (if she's feeling better by then).
Old 05-13-12, 02:31 PM
HyperMKIV
Lexus Champion

hrmm...keep me posted then if you talk to Dev about that roof spoiler. I love the autocouture front lip but I'm sure I couldn't afford it even if he did decide to sell it! lol PM me the price on the s4play rear diffuser. And if I make it out to the wheels and meals on Sunday, come up to me cause I don't know anyone on here! I'll be the one most likely pushing a stroller around with my daughter (if she's feeling better by then).
i keep forgetting to ask dev about the rear diffuser and front lip...
he installed the roof spoiler back on though...
Old 05-14-12, 11:24 AM
iH8RICERZ
Racer

Originally Posted by HyperMKIV
i keep forgetting to ask dev about the rear diffuser and front lip...
he installed the roof spoiler back on though...
I talked to him already and he's holding the diffuser for me... Just waiting for a day that I could get off of work early and head down to the shop to hear the exhaust and pick up the diffuser.

Last edited by iH8RICERZ; 06-06-12 at 04:18 PM.
Old 06-06-12, 04:20 PM
iH8RICERZ
Racer

Hey Cary - If you see Ryan (flipside909), could you please pick up the JoeZ intake for me? I know he was supposed to show up for BOS this weekend but now the date has been moved.

Also, I just went through all 27 pages of this thread and I applaud you for all your hardwork, the publicity this car has gotten, and now that speedelement has pretty much taken over this car, you know its in good hands. On a side note, how did those prototype blox coilovers work out? Are they going to be producing them now?
Old 06-06-12, 06:31 PM
HyperMKIV
Lexus Champion

Hey Cary - If you see Ryan (flipside909), could you please pick up the JoeZ intake for me? I know he was supposed to show up for BOS this weekend but now the date has been moved.

Also, I just went through all 27 pages of this thread and I applaud you for all your hardwork, the publicity this car has gotten, and now that speedelement has pretty much taken over this car, you know its in good hands. On a side note, how did those prototype blox coilovers work out? Are they going to be producing them now?
thanks for this post!!!

first of all, when ryan comes up he's north of me so a lot of times i don't even get to see him. we talk on the phone a lot but he's a busy guy too... just let him know via email or what not that you want him to give it to us and we can have it at the shop if you want

as for all the hardwork, thanks...the guys at speedelement helped out tremendously during the initial build and since it's the shop car now, i still have my hands on it here and there but it's more the "TEAMS" car now...

as for the BLOX prototypes... thing is it's basically the same as megans and BC Racing. if you look at the actual unit in the pic, it's the same parts just different color. we were going to the same factory and was about to use their coilover but decided not to. as far as i know blox will not be coming out with any lexus parts in the near future... but i can say that these coilovers are great for street use!!!
Old 11-27-12, 01:17 PM
HyperMKIV
Lexus Champion

Elvin posted this in the SF Autosalon thread... thanks!!!

Old 11-27-12, 01:36 PM
g35cali
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man dat bumper is sexy molded

Quick Reply: Hyper IS-F...haha