IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Several IS-Fs Available at Silver Spring

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-08, 10:00 AM
LeslieRC
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Several IS-Fs Available at Silver Spring

I'm a long-time customer of Lexus of Silver Spring (5 Lexus cars bought there to date) and, because I'm off today and was in the neighborhood, I stopped by to visit the Service Department staff. If anyone in the area is interested, there were 3 new IS-Fs parked under the canopy near the front door. I recall 2 of them were Silver and Smokey Granite; I don't remember the colour of the third one. I didn't inquire about price, but the Service representative I've used there for the past 4 years told me that while new car business was slow, his business (service) was quite good as customers were investing more in their owned cars (to keep them) than trading or purchasing.
Old 08-15-08, 10:33 AM
dcreamer
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got mine there in May, good deal, was the 3rd lexus I bought from them. Ask for Tony(Sales), he's the sport guy for the dealership. Now's the time if you can afford it, they're cutting deals. They got 8 when they first came out, blues went first then black. Shawn is service is the BEST.
Old 08-15-08, 11:09 AM
LeslieRC
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dcreamer
Got mine there in May, good deal, was the 3rd lexus I bought from them. Ask for Tony(Sales), he's the sport guy for the dealership. Now's the time if you can afford it, they're cutting deals. They got 8 when they first came out, blues went first then black. Shawn is service is the BEST.
I know Shawn well, and he is indeed terrific. Mike Murphy there is my buddy in Service; he's a terrific guy too! Back in `04, I was stranded for 7 hours (waiting for Lexus Roadside Assistance) near Walter Reed Hospital in D.C. in my `02 SC430; as a last resort I called the dealer and was put in touch with Mike who, literally, came and got me and my car. I wrote a letter about this occurrence and told the GM at Lexus of Silver Spring that they would have my business as long as Mike was there. I have nothing but nice things to say about Lexus of S.S.!