IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Cars and Coffee Charlotte, NC

Old 08-10-16, 12:11 PM
One2beH8ed
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cars and Coffee Charlotte, NC

Charlotte F peoples!!!

I recently attended Cars and Cofffe in Charlotte, NC as I usually do every month. This was on the 6th of August.

I saw a few F's there I have not seen in the past. One was black and one was SFP. I have a pic below of one but did not get a chance to get a pic of the other.

Reason for this post is that I want to get a seperate meet together for all F's once a month (maybe more) to grab some food, drinks and talk shop. Plus be a great time to get some video footage and pictures. If you are on CL please post and I would love to get connected for future meets. Be great to show up 5-8 deep with and F line.

Name:  IMG_2402.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  151.1 KB
Old 08-10-16, 04:37 PM
Rocko9
Driver School Candidate

Ive been to the Charlotte C&C a few times but didn't make it last weekend. A Local meet sounds good, I've love to check out some other F's.
Old 08-10-16, 04:41 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 100 Likes on 65 Posts

Always cool to get some Fs together for public F education. Too many people have no clue about these cars. Way to represent. I was going to go last week but hit the gym instead. Waiting for my TOMS diffuser . Once I get the entire kit mounted I will back on the show routine as well as track time finally
Old 08-10-16, 08:15 PM
Vitveet
Racer

Received 246 Likes on 172 Posts

Nice! Maybe you guys could come to the Raleigh (Morrisvlle) cars and coffee a time or 2! Unfortunately it's always on the 1st sat as is the Charlotte one. We always have a minimum of 5 Fs (3 ISFs and 2 RCFs).
Here's an idea though! The next C&C meet is one the same date as the NC/SC/GA F meet (1st sat in Sept)!! I believe we have a few Fs coming from VA as well.... maybe we can leave early enough to make the cars and coffee in Charlotte, then we all leave there and head to the F meet in SC?!? I'm 100% down for that...it's on my way down anyhow! Lmk if anyone else is down for this!

V.
Old 08-10-16, 08:43 PM
2URGSE
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by Vitveet
Nice! Maybe you guys could come to the Raleigh (Morrisvlle) cars and coffee a time or 2! Unfortunately it's always on the 1st sat as is the Charlotte one. We always have a minimum of 5 Fs (3 ISFs and 2 RCFs).
Here's an idea though! The next C&C meet is one the same date as the NC/SC/GA F meet (1st sat in Sept)!! I believe we have a few Fs coming from VA as well.... maybe we can leave early enough to make the cars and coffee in Charlotte, then we all leave there and head to the F meet in SC?!? I'm 100% down for that...it's on my way down anyhow! Lmk if anyone else is down for this!

V.
The time table with that is going to be pretty difficult. Probably have to leave around 4 or 5 AM, deer are most active around 5 to 6:30 AM...........(Dawn) ...................Just my thought.
Old 08-10-16, 10:06 PM
Vitveet
Racer

If we leave RDU area around 6am, we'll be fine! Plus, it'll be all highway driving, very little deer out there around that time. I'm sure we'd be fine👍

V.
Old 08-11-16, 05:29 AM
tpham32
Rookie

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm game for a local meet. I haven't met anyone down in Charlotte besides Richard.
Old 08-11-16, 06:39 AM
SoulFreak
Instructor

Received 36 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by tpham32
I'm game for a local meet. I haven't met anyone down in Charlotte besides Richard.
Just admiring the shine on your obsidian...it looks really good.
Old 08-11-16, 10:19 AM
tpham32
Rookie

Originally Posted by SoulFreak
Just admiring the shine on your obsidian...it looks really good.
Thanks! I had just finished washing and waxing in that picture.
Old 08-12-16, 12:37 PM
One2beH8ed
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Rocko9
Ive been to the Charlotte C&C a few times but didn't make it last weekend. A Local meet sounds good, I've love to check out some other F's.
Cool. Im going to message you and will get something together soon.

Im going to greenville meet if you can make it in september
Old 08-12-16, 12:43 PM
One2beH8ed
Lead Lap

Going to message you as well so we can get something together
Old 08-12-16, 12:44 PM
One2beH8ed
Lead Lap

V.
Id rather you guys just all meet up with us and will ride to greenville together
Old 08-12-16, 12:58 PM
Vitveet
Racer

Originally Posted by One2beH8ed
Id rather you guys just all meet up with us and will ride to greenville together
You mean instead of going to the cars and coffee meet that morning?

V.
Old 08-15-16, 08:16 AM
One2beH8ed
Lead Lap

You mean instead of going to the cars and coffee meet that morning?

V.
Yes bc they are meeting for lunch at 11am in Greenville and its a little over a 2 hour drive if no traffic or issues. I please to roll out around 7:30.

Old 08-15-16, 09:06 AM
tpham32
Rookie

Was the F at C&C an 08? I met the owner of one yesterday near me in Charlotte. He said he wasn't on the forums. He said he bought it from his 23 year old son. Min'es on the left.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Cars and Coffee Charlotte, NC