IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

GA/SC/NC Meet

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-16, 02:22 PM
Lmood
Lexus Test Driver

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
Default GA/SC/NC Meet

Hey guys. Yup, I am trying to organize another meet lol. So this one is for GA, SC, and NC. Looking into doing this meet sometime in September. Looking possibly for the *Greenville* area, figure thats the most central point for everyone. Does anyone live in this area? There is guy on YouTube who has a USB ISF, not sure if he is on here or not. But his name is Yoel E on YouTube. I believe he may live in this area. If he is on here, or you know him, please get him in contact with me.

I will be working on date proposals soon. I gotta look at schedules and I wanna get the FL meet out of the way as well. I need someone in that area, or knows the area now to gather meetup locations, places to eat and fun stuff. Lets get this thing rolling!

Date: 3/4 September
Meet location: Twin Peaks 1034 Woodruff Rd, Greenville, SC 29607
Meet time: 11am
Total head count: 21
ISF: 16
RCF: 2
GSF:

Last edited by Lmood; 09-01-16 at 08:27 AM.
Old 07-06-16, 04:54 PM
Meanstreak
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Lmood. I think you mean Greenville, SC right? Greensboro would be a long haul for the GA crew. Gville would be right in the middle. Perfect spot if you ask me . Yes Yoel is on here (UniqSC). He just sold his F though. There are 4 others that I know of in the area including myself. I'd be down for a meet but would have to be August or early Sept. Baby due mid Sept. Let's see if we can drum up some interest!
Old 07-06-16, 05:30 PM
Lmood
Lexus Test Driver

Yup Greenville! Thanks. I was actually talking to my wife about Greensboro when I typed that up. That's also the town I bought my F from.
Old 07-06-16, 05:34 PM
zensation
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey cool i live in greenville and i have a few friends here with isf's im sure we would all be down to meet up!
Old 07-06-16, 05:40 PM
Lmood
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by zensation
Hey cool i live in greenville and i have a few friends here with isf's im sure we would all be down to meet up!
sweet, what would be good around there? for meet up, food (for large crowd), and maybe something to do? wonder if lexus of greenville would be willing to host for us.
Old 07-06-16, 06:00 PM
Piston1047
Pole Position

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

I'm pretty busy in September, but the first week is clear right now.
Old 07-06-16, 06:55 PM
Meanstreak
Pole Position

There's plenty of food and fun around so I'm sure we could figure out a good plan. Maybe make an afternoon run up to Caesar's Head for some twisty action then back for dinner, beers and BS somewhere. Twin Peaks is a good spot for crowds and car meets off the top of my head. Or if we could find a parking lot to take over downtown that would be a cool place to hang also.

Lexus of Greenville is clueless about performance cars so I doubt they would be much help. Could be worth a shot though.

Anyway just some thoughts. Let's figure out the dates and we can work on the details.
Old 07-06-16, 07:20 PM
2URGSE
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts

NC in the house and should be able to make it. Yo Vitveet, you ready?

Can we allow my neighbor to attend? Audi RS-4 TTS Supercharged. Very cool guy.
Old 07-06-16, 09:00 PM
Vitveet
Racer

Received 247 Likes on 173 Posts

I'm down! Just need to verify a few important dates for September and go from there!

V.
Old 07-07-16, 07:01 AM
scruggyj
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Lmood
Hey guys. Yup, I am trying to organize another meet lol. So this one is for GA, SC, and NC. Looking into doing this meet sometime in September. Looking possibly for the *Greenville* area, figure thats the most central point for everyone. Does anyone live in this area? There is guy on YouTube who has a USB ISF, not sure if he is on here or not. But his name is Yoel E on YouTube. I believe he may live in this area. If he is on here, or you know him, please get him in contact with me.

I will be working on date proposals soon. I gotta look at schedules and I wanna get the FL meet out of the way as well. I need someone in that area, or knows the area now to gather meetup locations, places to eat and fun stuff. Lets get this thing rolling!

Hello - Yoel is actually a good friend of mine and I now own what was his USB IS-F.

I would be glad to work with you to set up a meet.
Old 07-07-16, 07:05 AM
UniqSC
Pit Crew

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Meanstreak
Hey Lmood. I think you mean Greenville, SC right? Greensboro would be a long haul for the GA crew. Gville would be right in the middle. Perfect spot if you ask me . Yes Yoel is on here (UniqSC). He just sold his F though. There are 4 others that I know of in the area including myself. I'd be down for a meet but would have to be August or early Sept. Baby due mid Sept. Let's see if we can drum up some interest!
Originally Posted by scruggyj
Hello - Yoel is actually a good friend of mine and I now own what was his USB IS-F.

I would be glad to work with you to set up a meet.
Yes, I sold my ISF to Josh but I would love to still hang out with you guys in my SC
Old 07-07-16, 08:59 AM
Lmood
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by UniqSC
Yes, I sold my ISF to Josh but I would love to still hang out with you guys in my SC
Ok, I was trying to pm you on YouTube but I guess your name hasn't been authenticated yet. I was also the guy who was asking about where yalls mini meet you posed the video of.

The second weekend, 10/11th, is definitely out for me.
Old 07-07-16, 01:05 PM
weswork
Intermediate

Received 44 Likes on 28 Posts

I could be up for this too. Maybe make it an F meet vs IS F? I'd try to make the drive down from Charlotte.
Old 07-07-16, 01:55 PM
Lmood
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by weswork
I could be up for this too. Maybe make it an F meet vs IS F? I'd try to make the drive down from Charlotte.
Doesn't matter to me..what does everyone else think?
Old 07-07-16, 03:44 PM
Meanstreak
Pole Position

I say the more the merrier. Would love to see Weswork again. His mods are always top notch.

Quick Reply: GA/SC/NC Meet