Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lmaoooooooooooooo

Originally Posted by ISFPOWER
of course they are the wrong way.

Old 01-16-16, 11:11 AM
x622
Driver School Candidate

The reality is that there is such a huge markup on these exhausts and the people here who are conditioned with the ISF tax don't quite understand what stuff really costs.
Old 01-16-16, 06:00 PM
socal3
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by neweyslex
Guys,

I've contacted Summit Racing and it seems like they don't carry this exhaust system. I'm not sure how the link provided by 21ce worked but the Summit Racing search engine does not work. Here is the representative response below.
Did anyone ever find out where you could order 1 at?
Old 01-16-16, 11:01 PM
21ce
Intermediate

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by socal3
Did anyone ever find out where you could order 1 at?
Yeah, later in the thread you'll see that Summit doesn't actually carry the product, but they are able to get it through a supplier. That's why they couldn't locate the item in their inventory.
Old 01-18-16, 09:42 AM
neweyslex
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 21ce
Yeah, later in the thread you'll see that Summit doesn't actually carry the product, but they are able to get it through a supplier. That's why they couldn't locate the item in their inventory.
I got mine from Snail Performance for$594 shipped with holiday end sale. Regular price was $629. Sorry guys, I have not had a chance to install yet.
Old 01-18-16, 10:12 AM
giblet
Rookie

Did anyone ever find out for sure if the version with the Varex mufflers was available?
Old 01-18-16, 01:28 PM
ISFinferno
Rookie

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

the exhaust looks amazing. I'm a little worried about the cats. If I run the PPE headers I lose the cats completely. will any lights kick in. any concerns on that.
Old 01-18-16, 02:44 PM
Eckotyper
Rookie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

No, just like running straight pipe.... If in ca though, you'll be swapping Headers every 2 years for smog.
Old 01-18-16, 02:58 PM
flowrider
Lexus Champion

Received 1,828 Likes on 1,290 Posts

Originally Posted by ISFinferno
the exhaust looks amazing. I'm a little worried about the cats. If I run the PPE headers I lose the cats completely. will any lights kick in. any concerns on that.
Yes, however, PPE includes an o2 conditioner with the headers that is wired into the harness that prevents a CEL

Lou
Old 01-19-16, 12:11 AM
BULLIT
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by giblet
Did anyone ever find out for sure if the version with the Varex mufflers was available?
They do make them but they aren't even available in Australia at moment (which is where x force are based) until February due to Chinese New Year. I have been advised by the distributor that all x force Varex mufflers are interchangeable so if you bought a full system you could add in the Varex mufflers to the rear section afterwards, not sure if they sell them separately in the US, they do in Australia.
Old 01-19-16, 12:20 AM
giblet
Rookie

Thanks for the info. I'm undecided between sourcing a pair of Varex mufflers with the specific dual control box and having a local shop make the rest of the exhaust or just buying the full system with the Varex mufflers. Looks like I have plenty of time to weigh up my options.
Old 01-19-16, 12:23 AM
BULLIT
Pole Position

This is the brochure

img033.pdf
Old 01-19-16, 12:27 AM
BULLIT
Pole Position

I was going to get the front section and get my exhaust shop to make up the rear section but it worked out a lot more expensive so I'm going to wait until they are available, believe it or not they are more expensive in Australia than the US, $1,470 AUD for the normal system and $1,800 AUD for the Varex http://xforce.com.au/bolt-on-systems...cid-1063040140
Old 01-19-16, 12:51 AM
giblet
Rookie

Originally Posted by BULLIT
I was going to get the front section and get my exhaust shop to make up the rear section but it worked out a lot more expensive so I'm going to wait until they are available, believe it or not they are more expensive in Australia than the US, $1,470 AUD for the normal system and $1,800 AUD for the Varex http://xforce.com.au/bolt-on-systems...cid-1063040140
My main issue will be shipping and customs charges to the UK. I ordered £280 worth of parts from an Australian supplier last year and was hit with £65 in customs charges. At $1800 AUD the full Varex system works out to be £870. I'll email some of the stockists in Australia to see if any of them can ship to the UK.

Going by prices from sellers in USA on eBay a pair of Varex mufflers were coming to around £800 including shipping and customs charges so makes sense to buy the full system.
Old 01-19-16, 02:11 AM
BULLIT
Pole Position

Originally Posted by giblet
My main issue will be shipping and customs charges to the UK. I ordered £280 worth of parts from an Australian supplier last year and was hit with £65 in customs charges. At $1800 AUD the full Varex system works out to be £870. I'll email some of the stockists in Australia to see if any of them can ship to the UK.

Going by prices from sellers in USA on eBay a pair of Varex mufflers were coming to around £800 including shipping and customs charges so makes sense to buy the full system.
I believe they only have the Varex system available in Australia at moment (once Chinese New Year is over) so you may have to buy from here. PM me if I can help in any way.

Quick Reply: New Budget Exhaust on the market