Biggu
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

those look amazing on your car!
Old 10-22-15, 03:44 PM
STLblueF
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Looks great! Really like the custom finish and the wide tires. Good choice.
Old 10-22-15, 03:47 PM
chris07is
Pole Position

Received 91 Likes on 65 Posts

very nice...pure sex!!!
Old 10-22-15, 04:01 PM
GetUrWheel
Former Sponsor

Received 44 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by I8ABMR
Thanks.

I am glad you responded because I really wanted to thank you for all of your help .

For those of you who are looking to buy new wheels , I dont think you could find a better or more professional person to work with than Jason at Get your wheels.com. Their pricing, free shipping , service, and immediate response was amazing.

Several members here guided me to them and for good reason
Thanks for the kind words & support, happy we could help!
Old 10-22-15, 04:34 PM
FFM
Racer

Received 133 Likes on 92 Posts

Nice, I hadn't seen HRE released new flow formed models. I like the color.

Oh and GYW's is awesome. I'm on a **** ton of forums and they are always very helpful. Will be happy to purchase from them in the future
Old 10-22-15, 04:43 PM
Vervish
Racer

Received 130 Likes on 85 Posts

You gotta get a photo from directly behind - those tires must look aggressive as hell from behind.
Old 10-22-15, 06:08 PM
STLblueF
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Looking great! Love the custom finish and wider rubber. Great choice.
Old 10-22-15, 07:29 PM
M4rk
Intermediate

Received 86 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by Vervish
You gotta get a photo from directly behind - those tires must look aggressive as hell from behind.
+1. Need a booty shot to show off that rear section.
Old 10-22-15, 07:33 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 100 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by FFM
Nice, I hadn't seen HRE released new flow formed models. I like the color.

Oh and GYW's is awesome. I'm on a **** ton of forums and they are always very helpful. Will be happy to purchase from them in the future
They are amazing. Every morning I would wake up and there was another email answering questions I had. And very aggressive pricing plus free shipping ,and mount and balance.

Originally Posted by Vervish

They look insane !! Just hard to get a decent shot with decent lighting to show them . It has to be the end or very beginning of the day. Ill do my best

Originally Posted by STLblueF
Looking great! Love the custom finish and wider rubber. Great choice.
Thanks bud. I was going to do black but I wanted the gloss black not satin so I payed for the Antracite to go with the closest color I could find to the oem color. The finish and clear coat looks amazing. Sadly I couldn't get the oem center caps to fit but the guy said some people use electrical tape around the oem center caps to make them fit. I really wanted it to look like the car came this way from Lexus. The dude at the shop said he would with most brands of wheels but with HRE he said he would rather for people to know he was rolling on the good stuff lol. I still prefer it to look stock.

Spent a good 2 hours on my back with a heat gun massaging the front fender liner and manually shaving the fender lip near the bumper. I went down a large undulation in the road at about 50-55 mph and I heard a very very slight rub even after the roll so I went at it with the metal file. Have some Dr Color Chip and marine silicone sealant. Going to test drive the car tomorrow and will see if I need to touch it up with a little more shaving but I really dont see where it could possible come from after what I did today lol.

Last edited by I8ABMR; 10-22-15 at 07:36 PM.
Old 10-22-15, 07:41 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Clearance ðŸ‘!!!
Attached Thumbnails My new street/track wheel and tire set up-photo4294966523.jpg   My new street/track wheel and tire set up-photo4294966779.jpg   My new street/track wheel and tire set up-photo600.jpg   My new street/track wheel and tire set up-photo464.jpg   My new street/track wheel and tire set up-photo781.jpg  

My new street/track wheel and tire set up-photo4294966891.jpg  
Old 10-22-15, 07:45 PM
ZaxF
Lead Lap

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

You're killing me here! Now I want new wheels! It looks great man, excellent choice
Old 10-22-15, 08:10 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by ZaxF
You're killing me here! Now I want new wheels! It looks great man, excellent choice
Thanks bud. Your were one of the CL members who inspired me . Your car looked amazing in those track photos you posted. Im just glad to know I will have the grip to really run with the big dogs. I can keep up with the C6 Vettes and can reel in a 911 but I needed more grip and more consistent grip. I know there are a good number of members here who do run the square set up I just think the staggered set up is more ideal when you are running this much RWD hp. I still cant believe that I can launch from a stop making a left turn at an intersection and can not spin the wheels. ITS INSANE. I was laughing about 1/2 mile up the street after that turn. The car literally feels like a different car. The grip is beyond anything I have ever experienced in my F or any other car I have ever owned. I have a feeling I will be looking forward to the hard turns. I have been told that these tires love lower pressures ( 32-34 psi ) but I am at 36 oem until the track. Honestly bud, if you run a 255/285 or the 255/295 you will probably be able to exit corners much faster and harder. All the track books and videos say to apply the throttle mid corner but I am waiting until past that to apply the throttle and have to be delicate with it because I know it will spin the rears. I have a feeling I will be mashing the gas mid corner and at higher speeds. From what I have read, these Yokos are no joke and the 255/295 sizes are no joke either.

I think there is a track day coming up November 1st. Have to see if I'm too late to sign up. If so there are track days here like every 1-2 weeks . It's insane

Last edited by I8ABMR; 10-22-15 at 08:35 PM.
Old 10-22-15, 08:13 PM
zebani
Pit Crew

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Damn that's a handsome car you got right there. I love the new shoes
Old 10-22-15, 09:10 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Thanks !! I am just happy it finally all came together. Glad I used the oem diameters because now there is no way in hell I am dropping it !! It doesnt look like it needs a drop and Im not looking to turn heads as much as to turn better lap times and add more grip.
Old 10-22-15, 10:07 PM
Justind27
Instructor

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts

Yeeeeeeaaaa! Lookin real nice on the matador red!

Quick Reply: My new street/track wheel and tire set up