Received 64 Likes on 49 Posts
Default haters hating already :(

so i woke up to this the other day
Attached Thumbnails haters hating already :(-img_4560.jpg  
Old 08-29-15, 07:27 PM
chris07is
Pole Position

Received 91 Likes on 65 Posts

WTF!!!! that some serious hate right there!!!! hopefully its not deep enough that it would come off...bastardss!!!
Old 08-29-15, 07:30 PM
blackisF08
Instructor

Originally Posted by chris07is
WTF!!!! that some serious hate right there!!!! hopefully its not deep enough that it would come off...bastardss!!!
mad hate for sure, i hope so too i just need to find a good detailer guy here in colorado that would give it a try and hopefully make it look new like before.
Old 08-29-15, 07:31 PM
AggieOne
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default haters hating already :(

That is terrible someone would do that. You might want to get a car dvr for both front and rear!! Take it to a car detailer and ask them to try to compound and polish. It might might less visible. You might need a paint at the worst.
Old 08-29-15, 07:35 PM
blackisF08
Instructor

Originally Posted by AggieOne
That is terrible someone would do that. You might want to get a car dvr for both front and rear!! Take it to a car detailer and ask them to try to compound and polish. It might might less visible. You might need a paint at the worst.
tell me about it, i was more sad that mad about it since it can be fix but it is hard earn money and hard work to get something nice for someone to just damage it. i am hoping also that a polish would do it but i am not a pro at that so i need to find someone to help me out here in colorado. I already got a quote to fully repaint the bumper.
Old 08-29-15, 07:40 PM
2URGSE
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts

No garage?

If it was my car, I'd ambush the person.
Old 08-29-15, 07:42 PM
blackisF08
Instructor

Originally Posted by 2URGSE
No garage?

If it was my car, I'd ambush the person.
yes but it was full at the time and didn't have room to put my baby in it.
Old 08-29-15, 07:47 PM
JdSwiper
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ohh man, that sucks.. I can't believe there's jerkoffs out there that would do that to someone over jealously!!! That's just fricken sad.. Just remember, what comes around goes around.. They'll get theirs! Fix it, move on, and be more diligent on where you park it, when possible.
Old 08-29-15, 07:52 PM
YotaLex
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't have a garage on my house... This makes my blood boil, sorry it happened to you. I have been seriously debating a shelter logic garage as of late. Between post like these and those damn neighborhood cats.
Old 08-29-15, 08:59 PM
bnizzle87
Lexus Fanatic

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

It really shouldn't matter if it's garaged or not. Some people are just plain spiteful, living miserable lives and needing to inflict their self pity upon others to make themselves somewhat normal. I entirely agree with 2URGSE. This happened to my brother's car not too long ago. We have a cop friend who was willing to help us out with the stakeout. We waited and waited for the perp to strike again, and sure enough, the damn bastard did. One swipe of his key on the "dummy" bumper (primered), and my friend was able to apprehend him. Along with that, because of fingerprinting, they were able to backtrack to other vandalism claims because the idiot left fingerprints.

People who need to resort to keying are just plain sad. Pathetic waste of life that will get cut one way or another. Karma always bites. But to the OP, personally, I'd try to get it professionally detailed with the sanding, filling, and paint matching, but a part of me thinks that some of those key marks are going to be deep enough to require a repaint. Best of luck in either case.
Old 08-29-15, 09:18 PM
user420
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've read about far too many such incidents on the forums here lately. Really makes me angry and apprehensive. Not only do I have to be concerned about thoughtless folks parking next to me, now I must be cognizant of some jealous ***** walking beside and keying the car. Is the Lexus hate that strong?
Old 08-30-15, 11:04 AM
blackisF08
Instructor

Originally Posted by JdSwiper
Ohh man, that sucks.. I can't believe there's jerkoffs out there that would do that to someone over jealously!!! That's just fricken sad.. Just remember, what comes around goes around.. They'll get theirs! Fix it, move on, and be more diligent on where you park it, when possible.
i moved on from it already but still sucks that people do that because they can't work hard enough to have something nice like us. i always park my car far away for the same reasons. thanks now i am more careful and my baby sleeps in now.
Old 08-30-15, 11:07 AM
blackisF08
Instructor

Originally Posted by YotaLex
I don't have a garage on my house... This makes my blood boil, sorry it happened to you. I have been seriously debating a shelter logic garage as of late. Between post like these and those damn neighborhood cats.
thanks, i am over it now but still sucks this happened. i never had anything happened to my old is300 and it was parked outside for 4 years. but less than 2 months into the F and it happened. i think the isf is a more nicer and mean looking car so people hate on it.
Old 08-30-15, 11:10 AM
blackisF08
Instructor

Originally Posted by bnizzle87
It really shouldn't matter if it's garaged or not. Some people are just plain spiteful, living miserable lives and needing to inflict their self pity upon others to make themselves somewhat normal. I entirely agree with 2URGSE. This happened to my brother's car not too long ago. We have a cop friend who was willing to help us out with the stakeout. We waited and waited for the perp to strike again, and sure enough, the damn bastard did. One swipe of his key on the "dummy" bumper (primered), and my friend was able to apprehend him. Along with that, because of fingerprinting, they were able to backtrack to other vandalism claims because the idiot left fingerprints.

People who need to resort to keying are just plain sad. Pathetic waste of life that will get cut one way or another. Karma always bites. But to the OP, personally, I'd try to get it professionally detailed with the sanding, filling, and paint matching, but a part of me thinks that some of those key marks are going to be deep enough to require a repaint. Best of luck in either case.
oh dam glad you were able to find who did it and have them get what they deserved. i thought about installing cameras outside to see who goes around the car or find who would do it again but i rather put the car in the garage now and save the money from the camera system to just get it re paint or fix. thanks for the advice i will definitely look for someone to do fix it as soon as i get back from vacation.
Old 08-30-15, 11:12 AM
blackisF08
Instructor

Originally Posted by user420
I've read about far too many such incidents on the forums here lately. Really makes me angry and apprehensive. Not only do I have to be concerned about thoughtless folks parking next to me, now I must be cognizant of some jealous ***** walking beside and keying the car. Is the Lexus hate that strong?
i doubt is a hate towards lexus or the F, i think is a general hate for people owning nice things.

haters gonna hate while the rest of us enjoy our F's

Quick Reply: haters hating already :(