BS ISF
Instructor

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts

congrats on the new ride!
Old 07-08-15, 02:02 PM
DrRick
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

awesome pick up. i've actually been looking at them, lately, myself. cant go wrong with em.

my brother is still kicking himself for not holding on to his wagon. they just hold their value so damn well...
Old 07-08-15, 02:56 PM
INTMD8
Driver

Received 29 Likes on 7 Posts

Nice ride, congrats! I work on these daily. Would have picked one up myself if the mileage/range was better.
Old 07-08-15, 03:24 PM
ForzaF
Pole Position

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Congrats!!! I sat in one when I was comparing the 2 I noticed the seats and door panels moved side to side by a large margin, not sure if it was just that perticular model if someone didn't assemble it properly . Wasn't impressed by the build quality however the car itself is an animal with lots of tuning support. Enjoy it got any plans for future mods?
Old 07-08-15, 04:56 PM
Mrd916
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Probably just gonna do a Stainless Works brand catback exhaust and an AirRaid intake for the 1st mods. Doubt I will do any headers or a tune. I hear from the V forum that headers and tune will void the CPO warranty unless dealer is really cool.
Old 07-08-15, 05:11 PM
DavC825
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very Nice, was looking at those before I got my F. Hope you enjoy it.
Old 07-08-15, 06:48 PM
Mrd916
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by DrRick
awesome pick up. i've actually been looking at them, lately, myself. cant go wrong with em.

my brother is still kicking himself for not holding on to his wagon. they just hold their value so damn well...
Those Vagons as they call them have such a cult following on the V forum. People pay top dollar for a manual one and they sell in minutes. They remind me of the 6 speed Supra cars that are just crazy money. I think those manual Vagons will be crazy money in the next few years.
Old 07-08-15, 06:55 PM
zeyger
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats! Great car. I drove a clients a few years ago and was pretty impressed.
Old 07-09-15, 02:31 AM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 100 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by NSXGuy
Beautiful car! I was looking at a CTS-V wagon with a manual. Loved it but out of my price range.
I heard they are very very rare with a manual. In fact I was watching a smoking tire episode yesterday and an ownder said there were less than 600 made I think.

To the OP congrats. I knwo the GTR seems like a common jump, and as much I dig the GTR, but I have to say a CTSV seems like a more logical jump if you need 4 doors. TONS of modding options, serious power, and a warranty. Many happy miles buddy
Old 07-09-15, 12:05 PM
juvi22003
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Any interior pics?
Old 07-09-15, 12:25 PM
ForzaF
Pole Position

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Mrd916
Those Vagons as they call them have such a cult following on the V forum. People pay top dollar for a manual one and they sell in minutes. They remind me of the 6 speed Supra cars that are just crazy money. I think those manual Vagons will be crazy money in the next few years.
Especially when you can outfit it with the canepa kit I think this is the kit that made me want one at one point, but at over 10k not so much lol. Canepa is a high quality Porsche restoration shop, so you definitely getting quality workmanship.

Great colour choice too

Old 07-09-15, 01:03 PM
Sylvan
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I really wanted a wagon myself, I just couldn't pass up the ISF fit and finish vs the Caddy.
Old 07-09-15, 07:58 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 100 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by carsRimper
I would never and just can't fathom going american under any circumstance. especially with used Lexii to be had for pennies on the dollar so much so that it's like finding easter eggs.
LMAO you sound like me. They have been tempting me recently but not enough to actually buy one. They are great drivers cars and the price is insane. I just know if I buy one I will be kicking myself any time it has some issue. My wife says if buy an American car shes coming to pick me up when it breaks down
Old 07-09-15, 08:55 PM
Mrd916
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by I8ABMR
LMAO you sound like me. They have been tempting me recently but not enough to actually buy one. They are great drivers cars and the price is insane. I just know if I buy one I will be kicking myself any time it has some issue. My wife says if buy an American car shes coming to pick me up when it breaks down
Yea this is my first venture with an American performance car so that is why I held out for a CPO car to come up. I figure I have 3 yrs and 40k miles of bumper to bumper warranty so I will see how the car does. If it's back at the dealer for repairs more than it should be then it gets sold and I go back to Japanese muscle. What is funny though is just like the F when I tell non car people I'm getting a Cadillac they laugh and say I'm officially an old guy in Florida. The F and the V are 2 cars that non car people always scoff at when u say u have a high performance Lexus or Cadillac.
Old 07-12-15, 07:43 AM
2URGSE
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts

Congrats! I got to test drive one of those with an automatic transmission and the engine was a total monster.

Enjoy!

Quick Reply: Leaving The F But Not For GT-R