IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

PLEASE HELP!! Stolen wheels. Linea Corse Dynas powder-coated gray.

Old 11-05-13, 10:02 PM
Namster
Intermediate

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Here's the pic of the missing wheels that I took last night trying to help Sam out with the jacks.

The pic below shows the fingerprints of the thieves. I hope these bastards get caught and arrested.
Old 11-05-13, 10:16 PM
ONEdirty23
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Spoon22, I PM'ed you info about a for sale ad on craigslist, and there is a listing for the same brand/style wheels in the orange county listing. Not sure if coincidence, but figured you should do a follow up. I'm not sure if I can post the link on here, but I'm sure you all can do a search as well. Hope we can catch these low lifes!
-Richard
Old 11-05-13, 10:32 PM
KA8
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Wow you're never safe anywhere. One of the reasons I'm happy with my cheap XXR wheels. Nobody wants them. Actually my previous non-turbo Z was stolen with same wheels but recovered next day in compton. All they took was cheap $50 clarion HU.
Old 11-05-13, 10:35 PM
yardie876
Lexus Champion

Received 87 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by ONEdirty23
Spoon22, I PM'ed you info about a for sale ad on craigslist, and there is a listing for the same brand/style wheels in the orange county listing. Not sure if coincidence, but figured you should do a follow up. I'm not sure if I can post the link on here, but I'm sure you all can do a search as well. Hope we can catch these low lifes!
-Richard
!!!!
Old 11-05-13, 10:39 PM
po1qw
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

look at the love and plur here hope you guys get this thief and recover the wheels
Old 11-05-13, 10:53 PM
NickawdIs
Pole Position

Dam **** like this get me pissed off . It looks to be u didn't have key locks ?
Old 11-06-13, 12:12 AM
SPoon22
Pole Position

Originally Posted by ONEdirty23
-Richard
Thanks Richard. I am currently looking into it. Thanks again for you help and support!! Makes going through this process a bit easier.
Old 11-06-13, 12:17 AM
SPoon22
Pole Position

Originally Posted by NickawdIs
Dam **** like this get me pissed off . It looks to be u didn't have key locks ?
I posted in an earlier post that I DID have key locks!! They broke them probably. You could just go into a store and buy one from what my buddy who works at an auto body tells me.

I hand torque the lugs to factory spec, maybe slightly tighter, but if you ever hand torqued your lugs you know for a fact that they are extremely easy to come off versus a compressed air gun drilling the lug down. So I am sure the key locks came off just as easy if they had the proper tools.
Old 11-06-13, 12:21 AM
SPoon22
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Namster
Here's the pic of the missing wheels that I took last night trying to help Sam out with the jacks.

The pic below shows the fingerprints of the thieves. I hope these bastards get caught and arrested.
Thanks again Nam for your help!! I OWE you big time!!!

You guys wanna see a slammed car?? You are not going to see anything else lower than this!!! Haha thought I cheer myself up a little. >__<
Old 11-06-13, 12:42 AM
seanphan
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear about this man. Maybe consider posting up the specs of the wheels / tire sizes just in case someone comes across it they'll know the wheels are yours.
Old 11-06-13, 01:02 AM
SPoon22
Pole Position

Originally Posted by seanphan
Sorry to hear about this man. Maybe consider posting up the specs of the wheels / tire sizes just in case someone comes across it they'll know the wheels are yours.
They are Falken 452 tires.

Front:
245/35/19

Rear:
275/30/ZR19
Old 11-07-13, 02:15 PM
guile
Driver School Candidate

i joined the forum so i can help this situation a bit. i found a craigslist listing of the wheels that it the description. hit up the guy that were selling it, and he sent me some pictures. going off saying he is selling for a friend.

adamwhitten78@gmail.com

guy posted in the o.c section as well.

hope this is some help.
Old 11-07-13, 02:39 PM
Joe Z
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1,058 Likes on 586 Posts
Exclamation

^^^ Great help....

Looks like they made 13 different listings for $800 in the Southern California areas...

Spoon22 has a VERY GOOD chance to recover his Stolen Wheels...

I might recommend that NO ONE else on ClubLexus attempt to contact the seller or he might realize too many people at one time are inquiring..

Spoon has the name and now the proof of the photos..

Good Luck my friend..

~ Joe Z
Old 11-07-13, 02:49 PM
vbb

Received 197 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by Joe Z
^^^ Great help....

Looks like they made 13 different listings for $800 in the Southern California areas...

Spoon22 has a VERY GOOD chance to recover his Stolen Wheels...

I might recommend that NO ONE else on ClubLexus attempt to contact the seller or he might realize too many people at one time are inquiring..

Spoon has the name and now the proof of the photos..

Good Luck my friend..

~ Joe Z
Wow, this is completely awesome. Those certainly look like the same wheels. If they are, hopefully the seller is too stupid to realize that this thread is going, and the OP can get his wheels back. Arrange a time and place for pickup and make sure the cops are with you when you go. At the very least, they'd be in possession of recently stolen property, which is a felony in most states, and I can't imagine they'll have a good story for how they got the wheels.

I'm actually getting excited that the OP may not only get his wheels back, but the thieves might get busted too! What a tip by guile!
Old 11-07-13, 02:59 PM
RLGS300
Lead Lap

this is great info, hopefully it turns out that these are them

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: PLEASE HELP!! Stolen wheels. Linea Corse Dynas powder-coated gray.