IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

DLO twin turbo ISF?

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-13, 09:05 PM
CalitriSC
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

LOL nobody is hating but it now looks like some hurt feelings and facts aren't lining up to well. People are mainly just curious because the few that have a twin turbo set up never post their own pics or videos which seems pretty odd. And its probably because the car doesn't run right ever. And that actually is a fact coming from people who have actually tried turbo kits on their Fs.
Old 01-21-13, 09:19 PM
PRSUIT460
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Part throttle videos aren't convincing.
Old 01-21-13, 10:04 PM
Just F Me
Lexus Champion

Received 22 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by PRSUIT460
Part throttle videos aren't convincing.
Turbo lag...DUH....

I bet that will be his excuse. Catch him in the canyons...where you need lots of low end power....that he doesn't have...LOL
Old 01-21-13, 11:45 PM
2ndGF
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Lattimd
This is me in my car. Also I have never met anyone is san clemente fyi nor am I from . I did not make or publish this video and am not claiming any rights to it.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JgTs8NPLIpE&feature=plpp
Lol - Approximately 5-6 months ago you passed me near a Chevron east of the 5 frwy in south orange county ( it was near san clemente, maybe Dana Point) Blue ISF with the dark blue carbon wrapped fenders (which gives it away) i could hear your turbo so I caught up to you so we could chat - we turned right on a side street and you pulled over and we talked about your car for 5 minutes or so - you also had a passenger, it was a guy, you were wearing a hat - unless someone stole your car for the day - i was in a white ISF - if you dont remember thats one thing, but dont try to call me out as a liar!

Last edited by lobuxracer; 01-22-13 at 05:33 PM.
Old 01-21-13, 11:47 PM
Just F Me
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 2ndGF
Originally Posted by Lattimd
This is me in my car. Also I have never met anyone is san clemente fyi nor am I from . I did not make or publish this video and am not claiming any rights to it.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JgTs8NPLIpE&feature=plpp
Lol - you passed me near a Chevron east of the 5 frwy in south orange county ( it was near san clemente, maybe Dana Point) Blue ISF with the dark blue carbon wrapped fenders (which gives it away) i could hear your turbo so I caught up to you so we could chat - we turned right on a side street and you pulled over and we talked about your car for 5 minutes or so - you also had a passenger, it was a guy, you were wearing a hat - unless someone stole your car for the day - i was in a white ISF - if you dont remember thats one thing, but dont try to call me out as a liar!
Why you making up stories about meeting guys ?

Last edited by lobuxracer; 01-22-13 at 05:33 PM.
Old 01-21-13, 11:48 PM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

Received 164 Likes on 116 Posts

San Clemente is next to Dana Point Island for Socal BBQ meet u will see 30 others ISF
Old 01-21-13, 11:56 PM
2ndGF
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Just F Me

Why you making up stories about meeting guys ?
Originally Posted by blitz_714
San Clemente is next to Dana Point Island for Socal BBQ meet u will see 30 others ISF
Yea I just run around making up stories about blue F's with turbos cause I have nothing better to do!

Last edited by lobuxracer; 01-22-13 at 05:35 PM.
Old 01-21-13, 11:59 PM
Just F Me
Lexus Champion

Truth is spoken....that's it folks...move along.........nothing to see here.
Old 01-22-13, 12:06 AM
2ndGF
Lexus Test Driver

Lol true story! I walked on the moon!
Old 01-22-13, 05:24 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,119 Likes on 1,293 Posts

Originally Posted by Just F Me
LOL...more cockiness and arrogance. Hell....most members on here even know that I know when to stop. hahaha
Guys lets keep this thread polite and mature. If you want to learn more and build the community invite this guy to a local f event or offer to pay for a quality dyno session for him and build a meet around that.

Just f me, I agree you should know when to stop and it was before this post.
Old 01-22-13, 12:39 PM
anxiouz
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dang it. I understand people's opinions but I see this thread as a missed opportunity. We potentially had someone who could have some rare insight but have chased them away from the entire community instead of engaging in a nice discussion. That a loss for all of us, even if you didn't believe everything they've said.

I don't care if a turbo'd ISF has issues...I'm extremely interested in just finding out more about what was installed, how it's running, what kinds of problems come up, etc.. It's so rare that my curious mind just wants to know more about the build in general.
Old 01-22-13, 02:12 PM
DallasISF
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by anxiouz
Dang it. I understand people's opinions but I see this thread as a missed opportunity. We potentially had someone who could have some rare insight but have chased them away from the entire community instead of engaging in a nice discussion. That a loss for all of us, even if you didn't believe everything they've said.

I don't care if a turbo'd ISF has issues...I'm extremely interested in just finding out more about what was installed, how it's running, what kinds of problems come up, etc.. It's so rare that my curious mind just wants to know more about the build in general.
I second that, maybe if you reach out to him in PM he might be open to genuine interest.

On a side note, which one are you in the second picture from your wife's page? Love the picture, had to do it.
Old 01-22-13, 02:56 PM
PhiDeltBee
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh boy.
Old 01-22-13, 04:57 PM
anxiouz
Lead Lap

Oh geez LMAO! Luckily I'm none of those people. I am simply positive encouragement since the revenue hits our shared bank account lol.
Old 01-22-13, 08:00 PM
Adam350is
Pole Position

sounds beast. and looks amazing. dyno runs for proof. thatd be crazy if you hit 500 or even 600hp in a ISF.

p.s. - you guys are funny.

Quick Reply: DLO twin turbo ISF?