IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

DLO twin turbo ISF?

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-13, 02:06 PM
NotnFsport
Instructor

Received 97 Likes on 63 Posts

if thats the same one....that one is claiming @6 psi 550 hp and at 25 psi in the 600s.....i tried to get info but it was a wild goose chase....obviously its twin but i wont believe it til i see it and i doubt that will ever happen.
Old 01-20-13, 05:31 PM
7No
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dynos talk. BS walks.
Old 01-20-13, 08:05 PM
PurduePete
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by darbs242
i wish one of these TT isf owners would grow some nuts and post up some dyno pulls on video.

You speak the truth!!!
Old 01-21-13, 05:28 AM
Lattimd
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its piggyback was done by SP. The video made by Clarke productions. Thanks for the comments and hate guys. Good old forums.....
Old 01-21-13, 06:25 AM
NotnFsport
Instructor

can u really blame people for hating? u post up a video and claim u have zero issues with a standalone. the only person in the world, yes world, to tune an ISF is novel. and at the moment only a rhd ISF. every twin turbo ISF project has posted " my turbo ISF is a beast." etc etc. but no proof of usuable power and end up taking off the turbo kit and selling the car. people are willing to come drive up to meet u to check it out but you have no response. proof is in the pudding and so far all u have is a nicely edited video. no dyno sheets, no 1/4 mile times, etc. so yeah u can say " well i know its real, i dont need to meet up with anyone. i know i have 600 + hp and i dont have to prove it" but share the knowledge about your successful isf if infact it runs with no issues.... but this is the internet so i wont hold my breath
Old 01-21-13, 07:11 AM
7No
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's not hating, it's incredulity. All people are asking for is something besides your assertion to establish your credibility. No one has been able to tune the F yet and here you come out of the woodwork and post this extraordinary claim with zero proof. What did you expect the response to be? - that we would all fall at your feet and proclaim you to be the MAN?

Which brings up the question as to why you would post something like this at all? If it's just to stir up controversy, then I would hope the moderators at least remove the thread.
Old 01-21-13, 07:42 AM
Just F Me
Lexus Champion

Received 22 Likes on 9 Posts

I second many people's comments. The whole idea of a forum is to share information. Whether it be positive or negative. But to come up here (with your current 4 posts) and say if you wanna test me, catch me in the canyons....what kinda BS response is that?
Old 01-21-13, 08:28 AM
Wakemaker8
Driver

Originally Posted by 7No
Which brings up the question as to why you would post something like this at all? If it's just to stir up controversy, then I would hope the moderators at least remove the thread.
To be fair he didn't post it up EGI IS350 did. He just claimed it was his car. regardless the car looks and sounds sick, hopefully it is everything he claims it to be because that would be good news for the rest of us
Old 01-21-13, 09:04 AM
NotnFsport
Instructor

we have good news.... D3 and novel...... not SP
Old 01-21-13, 09:19 AM
NotnFsport
Instructor

[QUOTE=Lattimd;7715691]Its piggyback was done by SP. The video made by Clarke productions. Thanks for the comments and hate guys.
are u talking about sp engineering in city of industry? cause they havent tuned an isf ..
Old 01-21-13, 04:43 PM
Lattimd
Driver School Candidate

[quote=amgone75;7716019]
Originally Posted by Lattimd
Its piggyback was done by SP. The video made by Clarke productions. Thanks for the comments and hate guys.
are u talking about sp engineering in city of industry? cause they havent tuned an isf ..
Never claimed any numbers at all. I run 5psi. Aem meth injection and aem 8. The only issue i hae is if i pressure wash my car the ecu gets wet and will trip a open circuit on cam position b. It clears itself and only happens when i wash my car intermitently. Not really worried about that. Its my car im verey happy with it an frankly give a rats *** what anyone thinks. Dont believe in the artisan kits, itl just make my car more unique. And crazyMPG sold his kit cause he picked up a zilla. And ditched all his isf goods.
And not my car but just a quik search found this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp9jFRyonVo&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Old 01-21-13, 04:53 PM
Lattimd
Driver School Candidate

This is me in my car. Also I have never met anyone is san clemente fyi nor am I from . I did not make or publish this video and am not claiming any rights to it.
Old 01-21-13, 06:32 PM
VtotheJ
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 2ndGF
yea it is - I saw him in San Clemente one day and talked to him and checked out his car - cool guy, sweet ride - he said he had no problems with the turbo, but I don't know if I believe him
This is me in my car. Also I have never met anyone is san clemente fyi nor am I from . I did not make or publish this video and am not claiming any rights to it.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JgTs8NPLIpE&feature=plpp
Old 01-21-13, 07:03 PM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

Received 164 Likes on 116 Posts

[quote=Lattimd;7716859]
Originally Posted by amgone75

Never claimed any numbers at all. I run 5psi. Aem meth injection and aem 8. The only issue i hae is if i pressure wash my car the ecu gets wet and will trip a open circuit on cam position b. It clears itself and only happens when i wash my car intermitently. Not really worried about that. Its my car im verey happy with it an frankly give a rats *** what anyone thinks. Dont believe in the artisan kits, itl just make my car more unique. And crazyMPG sold his kit cause he picked up a zilla. And ditched all his isf goods.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp9jF...e_gdata_player
No he wasnt, he got the red GTR while owned the F, he put so much $$$ on the turbo and turned out like crap. he got so pissed sold everything and his F. I was there at the pursuit , his F didnt run correctly and i was in IS350 with full bolts running that day at 1/8 track at Irwindale speedway.

Last edited by ISF4life; 01-21-13 at 08:41 PM.
Old 01-21-13, 08:39 PM
Just F Me
Lexus Champion

Received 22 Likes on 9 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp9jF...e_gdata_player
LOL...more cockiness and arrogance. Hell....most members on here even know that I know when to stop. hahaha

Quick Reply: DLO twin turbo ISF?