IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

F Sightings

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-12, 07:00 PM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

Received 164 Likes on 116 Posts

Spotted Ku Tommy in Yosemite last Sunday going East on 120 to White Wolf village
Old 09-22-12, 03:19 PM
2008ISF
Driver

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Who were you?

I had a really clean polished/waxed black F riding my tail yesterday as I went to work. He had yellow tinted fog lights. Looked like it was lowered. Couldn't tell if it had aftermarket rims...I think it did...maybe. The exhaust looked similar to the Greddy or ISS system with stacked circular exhaust tips. And the tail lights were tinted.

This took place Friday morning (9/21/12) traveling east on CA-76 near the oceanside airport.

The car looked very simialr to this...

Not sure about the license plate...couldn't tell if it was California or not. But then the car pulled from behind me and started tailing a truck in the slow lane to my right...
Old 09-23-12, 03:15 PM
MR Deuce
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That was probably my wife. I know she was running late to work on Friday and the car description is damn near dead on. She asked if you were coming off I-5?
Old 09-23-12, 07:44 PM
MrzLadiF
Driver School Candidate

Red face

Originally Posted by 2008ISF
I had a really clean polished/waxed black F riding my tail yesterday as I went to work. He had yellow tinted fog lights. Looked like it was lowered. Couldn't tell if it had aftermarket rims...I think it did...maybe. The exhaust looked similar to the Greddy or ISS system with stacked circular exhaust tips. And the tail lights were tinted.

This took place Friday morning (9/21/12) traveling east on CA-76 near the oceanside airport.

The car looked very simialr to this...

Not sure about the license plate...couldn't tell if it was California or not. But then the car pulled from behind me and started tailing a truck in the slow lane to my right...
LOL .. If you were the guy in the blue IS F coming off the 5 then yes that was me. I was running a bit late to work.
Old 09-23-12, 09:00 PM
lilcop17
Driver

I never seen isf's in my area..ever. Its cool you guys can see each other lol. I'm all Lonley
Old 09-23-12, 09:14 PM
2008ISF
Driver

Originally Posted by MrzLadiF
LOL .. If you were the guy in the blue IS F coming off the 5 then yes that was me. I was running a bit late to work.
Yeah, that was me. I was the one who got off the 5 freeway and was heading eastbound on the 76 also.

I was so embarassed that my car was so dirty that I washed and vacuumed it this weekend...

Your car looked really good.
Old 09-23-12, 09:27 PM
MrzLadiF
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by 2008ISF
Yeah, that was me. I was the one who got off the 5 freeway and was heading eastbound on the 76 also.

I was so embarassed that my car was so dirty that I washed and vacuumed it this weekend...

Your car looked really good.
How funny! It looked cleaned. Mines wasn't as clean as it truly looked, its the black that fools you.
Old 09-23-12, 09:29 PM
iH8RICERZ
Racer

Received 212 Likes on 77 Posts

I was over in Dana Point over the weekend for my cousin's wedding.... spotted a silver ISF with front and rear tinted windows parked infront of burger king off of Golden Lantern Street (Ocean Ranch Village).
Old 09-23-12, 11:02 PM
PrezJay
Driver

Originally Posted by Dragtek
Saw a SFP isf on lambert going west next to the 57. I was in my USB isf exiting the freeway.
That was probably me! I see a black ISF with a USC frame coming off the 91 all the time... Are you on here??
Old 09-24-12, 02:41 AM
2ndGF
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by iH8RICERZ
I was over in Dana Point over the weekend for my cousin's wedding.... spotted a silver ISF with front and rear tinted windows parked infront of burger king off of Golden Lantern Street (Ocean Ranch Village).
I think this is the same silver one i always see near Dana Point/Laguna Hills off of Crown Valley Pkwy - i think the owner is an animal vet as it is always parked in front of an animal clinic
Old 09-24-12, 04:47 PM
2008ISF
Driver

I know there are a few IS-F's running around in Carlsbad. Older women driving them though from what I have seen.

There is an Starfire Pearl IS-F that I have seen about 3 times up here in Oceanside, CA. One of the times that I saw him, I was coming home from the Kirkorian movie theater. My wife and I noticed smoke coming from the Carlsbad shopping mall. As we sat there and watched a Honda become engulfed in flames, the white IS-F appeared in front of us. After about 10 minutes, we started to head back out to the 78 freeway. My wife said, "I think that IS-F is going to try to race you or get ahead of you." I told her no way, he wouldn't do that...but sure enough, he tried to do exactly what my wife said he would do.

Anyway, to make a long story short, once on the 5 freeway, I was ahead of him taking my exit home, and he passed us heading north on the 5 freeway.

Is that anyone here?
Old 09-24-12, 06:13 PM
2ndGF
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

is there a California license plate on that one? I have a SFP with AZ plates and I'm always in the area
Old 09-24-12, 10:27 PM
2008ISF
Driver

Originally Posted by 2ndGF
is there a California license plate on that one? I have a SFP with AZ plates and I'm always in the area
I don't recall. The car was too far away to notice license plates. Were you here within the past six months watching a car burn down to nothing in the Carlsbad mall parking lot near Sears?

Maybe?
Old 09-24-12, 10:31 PM
2008ISF
Driver

About a year ago was driving south to San Diego on the 15 freeway and had a clean USB IS-F pull up next to me. The young guy that was driving by gave me the and then he took off.
Old 09-26-12, 01:18 PM
Boma
Lead Lap

Fellow 757 F owners, I spotted a dark colored ISF possibly SGM in Chesapeake near Northwest Annex, the military base near the border. It sounded like it had an exhaust. Anyone here the driver?

Quick Reply: F Sightings