Originally Posted by calvinahhh
who is s? sorry I'm very new don't really know anyone =(
think it was a typo and was meant to be us
Old 05-15-12, 02:23 PM
obby
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will deferentially keep you guys posted once I get my updates from John Reed, its so hard trying to reach that guy!

iH8RICERZ the restaurant is actually called Teo Chow Noodle Shack! come check us out I'm there basically from opening to closing unless I'm running errands for the business. we're located across the street from Tesla where McDonald is located off Fremont Blvd and Cushing Parkway.

obby, do you happen to own a blue isF by any chance? just curious I've seen a blue ISF that goes to mcD drive-thru 4-6 times a week at night haha.

do everyone currently have any meet around the bay area right now? I don't want to steal anyone business. If not I will love to host for all you guys! what are some dates everyone usually free? I'm currently still in the process transforming the noodle shack into a half a quickly joint hopefully within a month once I have everything set up.
no I drive a white one.. plus my car is a garage bi*ch so you won’t be seeing it much on the road other then the weekend.. lol. I remember back when they would always hold a meet in Milpitas every Friday night, but I’m not sure if they still do it because of security kicking everybody out due to restaurant owner are complaining about parking spot taken for the customer.. It’ll be nice to start something like that again without the hassle of security.
Old 05-15-12, 03:33 PM
DCoolBeans
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

who is s? sorry I'm very new don't really know anyone =(
"Talk to US more about the MoTec...please"
^
::fixed::

Now cough up the details...or else
Old 05-15-12, 03:34 PM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

Received 164 Likes on 116 Posts

Bean be cool lolz dont scare the guy would u
Old 05-15-12, 07:24 PM
ERDoc74
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OMG This would be EPIC for an ISF to have a turbocharger that had ECU cracked with a solution like this that WORKS WELL!! DO GIVE DETAILS PLEASE! WE ALL BEG! LOL. would you be up for telling us how much this is costing you to have John Reed do this and for your setup?
Old 05-15-12, 08:47 PM
calvinahhh
Driver School Candidate

made me feel stupid haha. well I don't know much about the MoTec myself either as of right now, because it is still in development. John haven't gave me too much information either all I really know for now is the vehicle is finally running as of now on MoTec fully but it hasn't been boosted or tune yet. I guess there have been issues with ISF with the twin turbo kit so he didn't want to risk it and made sure the vehicle was running correctly. when we first install the kit the vehicle ran rough, but from what I was told it is good now.

The scenario I was given is that he doesn't recommend to push the turbos more than 10 psi at MAX or else it will cause serious damage to the head. so probably around 5-7psi will be put on my vehicle. The pricing i would love to tell you but I don't know myself as my boss who set up this entire amazing process actually have all the details and I don't.

Not on my vehicle but originally when my boss put on his ISF and ran a dyno without any tunes for the hell of it, not sure why he pushed 448whp when stock is 350whp. so with a tune I was told to look at anywhere from 500-600whp range depending on how much psi, however, these are just scenario I was given I'm not sure until I get more info hopefully by this weekend.
Old 05-15-12, 10:01 PM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

Received 164 Likes on 116 Posts

450whp , getting warm up , 500whp getting warmer, 600whp getting hot lolz.
Old 05-16-12, 05:32 AM
06isDriver
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

are you gonna use auxiliary injectors? You wont be able to push past 7psi without some more fuel.......
Old 05-19-12, 09:06 PM
calvinahhh
Driver School Candidate

oh man sorry for late reply, been busy at the restaurant. (not really, bring me business =P)

I still have not been able to contact John Reed this week sadly =/ when I called up my old boss to see whats gong on, John Reed is actually out of state again working =(

06isDriver - I remember John Reed said he replace the injectors or did something to the injectors they are not stock at all, and were not planning to push past 7psi at least that is what i requested since i was warned that 10psi will be MAX that i would be able to push without blowing the motor.

when we first install the artistan turbo we were running the vehicle with meth. mixture with the fuel, but it took up some of my small trunk space and i was advice i wouldn't be using that at all unless i'll be using this vehicle for full on track use only. so I decided to get rid of it.

I'm not sure if anyone install the artistan twin turbo before? but there was a lot of body fabrication to get it all installed. let say it comes with pain as you cut.

Once I get more info I will post it right up! I should be expecting numbers next time I talk to John.

I will also get a run down on exactly what parts was replace and with what brand, John been just doing whatever is needed to get the vehicle run with MoTec. I know the injectors, cranks, and sensors been replaced before MoTec was installed.
Old 05-19-12, 09:10 PM
calvinahhh
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by obby
no I drive a white one.. plus my car is a garage bi*ch so you won’t be seeing it much on the road other then the weekend.. lol. I remember back when they would always hold a meet in Milpitas every Friday night, but I’m not sure if they still do it because of security kicking everybody out due to restaurant owner are complaining about parking spot taken for the customer.. It’ll be nice to start something like that again without the hassle of security.

I'll be more than happy to host for the IS-F, just let me know whats the best time for everyone? the parking lot I have is pretty good for meets. I just don't have my vehicle for now =( so either we can wait? or we can still go for it I'll just bring my car keys hahaha